Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149279 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #330 on: November 14, 2016, 12:38:38 PM »
This man's clearly a psychopath or a troll (or both).  So all those who voted for a candidate other than Trump are also psychopaths or trolls or both, is that the extent of your reasoning?

Did I say that?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2016, 12:39:20 PM »

Xi & Trump express ‘mutual respect’ in 1st phone call, agree to meet soon.

https://www.rt.com/news/366841-trump-xi-china-relations/

Alfie

« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2016, 12:46:35 PM »
Did I say that?
So, why should we be interested in the psychopathic ramblings of this nonentity?  What point were you trying to make by posting it on this forum?

Alfie

« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2016, 12:47:28 PM »
Xi & Trump express ‘mutual respect’ in 1st phone call, agree to meet soon.

https://www.rt.com/news/366841-trump-xi-china-relations/
How is China going to react to Trump when he slaps a 45% import tariff on all goods from China, do you think they will be pleased?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2016, 12:52:35 PM »
How is China going to react to Trump when he slaps a 45% import tariff on all goods from China, do you think they will be pleased?

No, I can't imagine there will be sensible negotiations on the matter of trade, Trump will probably get angry, push the button & destroy us all, because of the price of steel.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2016, 12:55:59 PM »

stephen25000

« Reply #336 on: November 14, 2016, 01:13:39 PM »
A quote from King Lear seems singly appropriate as regards Trump and those who believe in him.

'Tis the time's plague when madmen lead the blind'

Offline Alice Purjorick

"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #338 on: November 14, 2016, 01:34:43 PM »
This will disappoint Angelo - the wall and the waterboarding promises were just campaign talk apparently -

"Senior advisers to Trump have indicated that even his most startling promise, to build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants and make Mexico pay for it, had been campaign rhetoric rather than reality.

“He’ll spend a lot of time controlling the border,” said Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House of Representatives tipped as a possible secretary of state.

“He may not spend very much time trying to get Mexico to pay for it, but it was a great campaign device.”

Mike Rogers, in line to become Trump’s CIA chief, dismissed a pledge by Trump to bring back waterboarding of terrorist suspects — widely condemned as a form of torture — as “campaign talk”.

Border security between the US and Mexico was always going to get beefed up regardless of whether it is a wall where appropriate or a new fence or whatever.  Gingrich is trying to look important in Trump's shadow.

I see the wall is back on the cards, though downgraded to a fence in some parts.  Also 2 million detentions and / or deportations of criminal gang members - sounds like there will be lots of new prisons built and possibly war on the streets in some cities as law enforcement attempts to round up these 2 million criminals.  Oh well, God loves a trier...

Hurrah!! 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 01:37:13 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #339 on: November 14, 2016, 01:39:19 PM »
Border security between the US and Mexico was always going to get beefed up regardless of whether it is a wall where appropriate or a new fence or whatever.  Gingrich is trying to look important in Trump's shadow.

Hurrah!!

...and what of the Oceans around Mexico and America's coasts ?

How exactly will Trump make Mexico pay for the wall ?

Offline John

« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2016, 01:45:15 PM »

It's what businessmen do all the time, threatened 45% and then 25% doesn't feel so bad.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 11:27:30 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #341 on: November 14, 2016, 01:46:31 PM »
It's what businessmen do all the time, threatened 45% and then 25% doesn't feel so bad.

You can guarantee the Chinese won't like it.

It will simply escalate a tariff war, and oh so predictable.

Alfie

« Reply #342 on: November 14, 2016, 02:10:47 PM »
Even 25% tariff on Chinese goods would be a monumental blow to both China and to US business and the poor folk of the USA. 

Alfie

« Reply #343 on: November 14, 2016, 02:13:32 PM »
Of all Trump's election promises which ones do his supporters here think he will definitely stick to?  After all, you believe him to be a man of principal who will make America great again so let's list here all the things you believe he will definitely pursue once he is in office.

stephen25000

« Reply #344 on: November 14, 2016, 02:14:16 PM »
Even 25% tariff on Chinese goods would be a monumental blow to both China and to US business and the poor folk of the USA.

Indeed Alfie, but it seems some people are oblivious to the consequences of effectively a trade war.