Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149265 times)

Alfie

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #375 on: November 15, 2016, 01:49:48 PM »
Obama, along with Hillary, Sanders & the MSM,  have fueled the racial divide by supporting Black Lives Matter, ...despite this hate groups open calls for death to cops & whites.

They want dead pigs,  chant 'no justice, no peace' ..... advocating violence,  yet despite this, Obama invited their leaders to the Whitehouse, thus legitimizing a hate movement.

But Trump he's the bad one isn't he.
Some cites for the leaders of Black Lives Matter calling for violence towards and death of policemen please.  Whilst we're at it, how many black panthers / BLM advocates did Obama appoint to positions of high office during his presidency?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #376 on: November 15, 2016, 01:53:26 PM »
Some cites for the leaders of Black Lives Matter calling for violence towards and death of policemen please.  Whilst we're at it, how many black panthers / BLM advocates did Obama appoint to positions of high office during his presidency?

DeRay Mckesson: All Actions of Black Lives Matter Rioters Are Justified.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/8654/deray-mckesson-all-actions-black-lives-matter-amanda-prestigiacomo#

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xNxoeqf0Ws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaybrpQ2vxk
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Alfie

« Reply #377 on: November 15, 2016, 01:57:03 PM »

Will the KKK be terrorising communities?

They don't need to, the BLM mob have been doing it to themselves already.
Could you at least try and address the question?  What does a rise in White Supremacist views, and endorsement of those views by the highest office in the land mean for non-white Americans?  Would you expect an increase in equality as a result?

Alfie

« Reply #378 on: November 15, 2016, 02:04:34 PM »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #379 on: November 15, 2016, 02:05:54 PM »
Could you at least try and address the question?  What does a rise in White Supremacist views, and endorsement of those views by the highest office in the land mean for non-white Americans?  Would you expect an increase in equality as a result?

The biggest killers of young black men in America are..........?

Hint, it isn't the KKK.

Alfie

« Reply #380 on: November 15, 2016, 02:07:21 PM »

The biggest killers of young black men in America are..........?

Hint, it isn't the KKK.
Yet.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #381 on: November 15, 2016, 02:19:01 PM »

Homicide statisitcs prove that blacks are more likely to be killed by their own' brothers in da hood' than they are to be killed by the KKK.

They have more to fear from their own, than anyone else.

Facts are racist.

Alfie

« Reply #382 on: November 15, 2016, 02:58:53 PM »

Homicide statisitcs prove that blacks are more likely to be killed by their own' brothers in da hood' than they are to be killed by the KKK.

They have more to fear from their own, than anyone else.

Facts are racist.
It's a completely bogus argument and once again you have evaded my question.  Will a USA with White Supremacists in positions of power lead to more or less equality for blacks and other ethnic minorities, in your view? 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #383 on: November 15, 2016, 03:10:29 PM »
It's a completely bogus argument and once again you have evaded my question. Will a USA with White Supremacists in positions of power lead to more or less equality for blacks and other ethnic minorities, in your view?

No, it's really not, it's just that it's one you can't win.

......and nothing will change, I don't think segregation will be re-introduced, do you?

I'll hazard a guess & say that there will still be black athletes, celebrities, rappers & crack dealers, alive & well come 2020.

stephen25000

« Reply #384 on: November 15, 2016, 04:01:46 PM »
I see in the Sun newspaper an example of a Homo Moronicus Trumpius  supporter, attacking someone who dare stage a non violent demonstration against the Trump.

Alfie

« Reply #385 on: November 15, 2016, 04:57:56 PM »
No, it's really not, it's just that it's one you can't win.

......and nothing will change, I don't think segregation will be re-introduced, do you?

I'll hazard a guess & say that there will still be black athletes, celebrities, rappers & crack dealers, alive & well come 2020.
It is a completely bogus argument.  For starters I wasn't talking about the KKK murdering people or suggesting that the entire population of blacks would be wiped out by 2020, I asked how black lives would be impacted by White Supremacists in the White House.  Secondly your argument is akin to  this - more children die of diarrhoea than malaria, therefore  malaria is no big threat.  Or - hippos kill more people than lions therefore lions are less of a threat to people.  It's a bogus argument and irrelevant to the discussion. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 05:00:44 PM by Alfie »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #386 on: November 15, 2016, 05:24:25 PM »
It is a completely bogus argument.  For starters I wasn't talking about the KKK murdering people or suggesting that the entire population of blacks would be wiped out by 2020, I asked how black lives would be impacted by White Supremacists in the White House.  Secondly your argument is akin to  this - more children die of diarrhoea than malaria, therefore  malaria is no big threat.  Or - hippos kill more people than lions therefore lions are less of a threat to people.  It's a bogus argument and irrelevant to the discussion.

It's policy that matters......& it sounds terrifying.

"new deal for Black America".

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-transition-team-begins-minority-outreach-with-a-new-deal-for-black-america/

Donald Trump’s 10 Point Plan for Black America

https://www.eurweb.com/2016/11/donald-trumps-10-point-plan-for-black-america-so-whaddya-think/#

[ inappropriate comment removed ]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:01:25 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #387 on: November 15, 2016, 06:20:08 PM »
What a prattish comment.

Just lowering myself to the general level displayed on this thread so far.
You ain't going to shift him by writing stuff on here.
You can't vote him out because a) you can't vote in The States
and b) that is not up for grabs for another 4 years anyway........ your move.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #388 on: November 15, 2016, 06:54:29 PM »
Just lowering myself to the general level displayed on this thread so far.
You ain't going to shift him by writing stuff on here.
You can't vote him out because a) you can't vote in The States
and b) that is not up for grabs for another 4 years anyway........ your move.

Did I say it would shift him ?

You give your opinion, I give mine.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:04:07 PM by Angelo222 »

Alfie

« Reply #389 on: November 16, 2016, 09:35:38 AM »
From an article by lecturer David Tollerton, in today's Guardian opining on potential victims of a Trump presidency:

"Yet, as I sit with a stack of essays in front of me, the victim whose pain I feel for most immediately is the practice of logical, reasoned argument itself.

Statements issued by the Trump campaign saw no need to uphold any requirements to make sense or be based on evidence. Consider the assertions of widespread voter-fraud (in the case of Clinton victory), claims of Muslims celebrating 9/11 in New York, the idea to extract Middle Eastern oil as recompense for US military costs, the theory that climate change was secretly invented by the Chinese for economic gain, or that Mexico would willingly pay for a border wall.

Such statements, and an array of others, were credible within the campaign’s own inner logic because the criteria for credibility did not include a basis in reality or even coherence. Under the banner “Make America Great Again” the type of argumentation I have been demanding of my students became defunct".

https://www.theguardian.com/higher-education-network/2016/nov/15/in-the-age-of-trump-why-bother-teaching-students-to-argue-logically?CMP=fb_gu