Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149287 times)

stephen25000

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #510 on: November 22, 2016, 02:36:07 PM »
President-elect Donald Trump makes further backtracks in that it has been announced that Hillary Clinton will not be pursued over the e-mails controversy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/

So as with any other politician, he lies.

Or perhaps someone has told him, any charges brought about would be laughed out of court.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #511 on: November 22, 2016, 02:37:49 PM »

Or perhaps someone has told him, any charges brought about would be laughed out of court.

Both correct    8((()*/
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #512 on: November 22, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »
Both correct    8((()*/

Now I wonder how many cases are still pending with Trump, not counting the people he has already paid off ?

£5%4%

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #513 on: November 22, 2016, 06:12:44 PM »
Another two months before he even becomes President and his support will be waning if he keeps this up.  Could be he is going for the record of the shortest serving President but he will have to go some to beat William Henry Harrison who served as the ninth U.S. president for a brief period of 32 days in 1841.

Mayhap someone will "do a Charlie Guiteau".

Or: apart from that Mrs Lincoln, how did you like the play ?.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #514 on: November 22, 2016, 06:16:10 PM »

Or maybe he realised  it would never happen anyway, his trapping off about it being part of his strategy to discredit Hillary Clinton.
So far so good.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:56:06 PM by John »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Alfie

« Reply #515 on: November 22, 2016, 06:33:37 PM »
President-elect Donald Trump makes further backtracks in that it has been announced that Hillary Clinton will not be pursued over the e-mails controversy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/22/politics/conway-no-clinton-charges-donald-trump/
Since when has it been up to the president who gets thrown in jail anyway?  &%+((£

stephen25000

« Reply #516 on: November 22, 2016, 07:06:13 PM »

Or maybe he realised  it would never happen anywa, his trapping off about it being part of his strategy to discredit Hillary Clinton.
So far so good.

Or maybe he is just a two faced R'sole, just like most politicians. 8)-))) 8)--))

and of course he cares for the poor and/or non-white people as well . *&*%£ &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 08:56:46 PM by John »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #517 on: November 23, 2016, 01:02:45 PM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38076114

Ooops!

"Donald Trump has named South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley as US ambassador to the UN, US media report.
She is the first non-white female cabinet-level official appointed within the Trump administration.
Mrs Haley is the daughter of Indian immigrants and had been a vocal critic of Mr Trump on the campaign trail".

"Born Nimrata "Nikki" Randhawa, Mrs Haley is the first minority and female governor of South Carolina, a deeply conservative state with a long history of racial strife.
She took a public stand against resettling Syrian refugees in South Carolina and also opposed President Barack Obama's signature healthcare law".

stephen25000

« Reply #518 on: November 23, 2016, 01:28:27 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38076114

Ooops!

"Donald Trump has named South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley as US ambassador to the UN, US media report.
She is the first non-white female cabinet-level official appointed within the Trump administration.
Mrs Haley is the daughter of Indian immigrants and had been a vocal critic of Mr Trump on the campaign trail".

"Born Nimrata "Nikki" Randhawa, Mrs Haley is the first minority and female governor of South Carolina, a deeply conservative state with a long history of racial strife.
She took a public stand against resettling Syrian refugees in South Carolina and also opposed President Barack Obama's signature healthcare law".

Meanwhile, we have the contrast between white supremacist appointments , essentailly therefore  the Nazi supporting KKK and the first non-white appointment.

Now perhaps this was a token appointment designed to appease................... &%+((£ %£&)**# &%&£(+ %£&)**# &%&£(+
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 01:34:48 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #519 on: November 23, 2016, 10:27:56 PM »

'Can you direct me to posts where I am defending Trump.

Just so happens my Husband is 12 years younger than me but we didn't date when I was 12...does this make me a bad person? '

You just did defend him in what you said. He said what he did when he was already 50 odd years old about a 10 year old girl. Have you likewise forgotten what hew said about about one of his daughters, let alone what he said about feeling p#ssy when he felt inclined ? 8)-)))

No, that is not defending him in anyway, by any stretch if the imagination. I was not comparing myself to him, but as I have said about him he is an idiot and being an idiot he would think he would be in with a chance with a 20 year old when he is 60...oh but wait..you have not condemned your 'refugees' who force women into all sorts of things with their misogynistic behaviour/culture. Sorry it is only Trump's misogynistic behaviour you dislike? His racism you hate... being a bit choosy here eh Stephen? His behaviour will matter  more when he is Prededent !
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #520 on: November 23, 2016, 10:32:57 PM »
Meanwhile, we have the contrast between white supremacist appointments , essentailly therefore  the Nazi supporting KKK and the first non-white appointment.

Now perhaps this was a token appointment designed to appease................... &%+((£ %£&)**# &%&£(+ %£&)**# &%&£(+

Oh you don' think.... no!  you don't think he brought in a non whitey to be killed  by the Nazis... oh...god....no

appeasement? LOL Maybeez he sees potential in the people he choses and wants to unite,bring together different voices, now if true, that would make him a real smart mover on the political scene.

ps I hate a lot of his policies, but I don't live there...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #521 on: November 24, 2016, 08:55:37 AM »
Oh you don' think.... no!  you don't think he brought in a non whitey to be killed  by the Nazis... oh...god....no

appeasement? LOL Maybeez he sees potential in the people he choses and wants to unite,bring together different voices, now if true, that would make him a real smart mover on the political scene.

ps I hate a lot of his policies, but I don't live there...

Smart isn't the word I'd use for Trump.

After all, he is a 'star' of reality TV.

stephen25000

« Reply #522 on: November 24, 2016, 08:58:10 AM »
No, that is not defending him in anyway, by any stretch if the imagination. I was not comparing myself to him, but as I have said about him he is an idiot and being an idiot he would think he would be in with a chance with a 20 year old when he is 60...oh but wait..you have not condemned your 'refugees' who force women into all sorts of things with their misogynistic behaviour/culture. Sorry it is only Trump's misogynistic behaviour you dislike? His racism you hate... being a bit choosy here eh Stephen? His behaviour will matter  more when he is Prededent !

Yet he was already married when he was talking about a 10 year old girl.

When he mentioned grabbing women by the p##sy, he was married to his current wife.

So not only is he a pervert, but a serial cheat as well.

stephen25000

« Reply #523 on: November 24, 2016, 11:45:52 AM »

'...you have not condemned your 'refugees' who force women into all sorts of things with their misogynistic behaviour/culture....'

What the hell are you on about ?

'My refugees'  ?

What planet are you living on, to say such a thing. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #524 on: November 25, 2016, 11:43:07 AM »
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?_r=0
You have to admit Mr Milne has a great sense of style.
Along with the lady from Wargrave on Thames who, about 20 years ago, used to fly an oversized Union Jack from her property. Look up Wargrave population as I may be be accused of promoting racism if I spell it out.