Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149262 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #525 on: November 26, 2016, 01:56:42 PM »

'...you have not condemned your 'refugees' who force women into all sorts of things with their misogynistic behaviour/culture....'

What the hell are you on about ?

'My refugees'  ?

What planet are you living on, to say such a thing. &%&£(+ &%&£(+ &%&£(+

Stephen you and Alfie have,perhaps not intentionally, accused trump and brexit supporters as being very similar. Now if you are lumpingTrump supporters and brexit supporters as being lesser human beings that your good self, mysoganist,sexitst,racists or supporters of such behaviour then I feel it only fair that you are judged on that same platform. If you support the remain policy you are supporting the 'multicultural UK, which has become very tolerant of the things you claim to detest. You have not said how you feel about the rape and torure of children by refugees, the crime rates, the treatment of women and children which I have explained in some detail, (althoug  graphic medical pictures would send anyone straight to a sick bucket). These are the behaviours of mysoganist,sexist,racist Bstrds.  Or do you disagree, or not want to comment? then perhaps you should stop slaying people who vote differently from you as mysoganists,sexist,racists, among other things.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Alfie

« Reply #526 on: November 26, 2016, 02:18:37 PM »
"If Donald Trump wasn't my father I would spray him with mace" - Ivank Trump
 @)(++(*

stephen25000

« Reply #527 on: November 26, 2016, 03:35:22 PM »
Stephen you and Alfie have,perhaps not intentionally, accused trump and brexit supporters as being very similar. Now if you are lumpingTrump supporters and brexit supporters as being lesser human beings that your good self, mysoganist,sexitst,racists or supporters of such behaviour then I feel it only fair that you are judged on that same platform. If you support the remain policy you are supporting the 'multicultural UK, which has become very tolerant of the things you claim to detest. You have not said how you feel about the rape and torure of children by refugees, the crime rates, the treatment of women and children which I have explained in some detail, (althoug  graphic medical pictures would send anyone straight to a sick bucket). These are the behaviours of mysoganist,sexist,racist Bstrds.  Or do you disagree, or not want to comment? then perhaps you should stop slaying people who vote differently from you as mysoganists,sexist,racists, among other things.

if you think I would support 'rape and torture of children............', then you need your head examined.

You are attempting directly or indirectly to place all immigrants in the same category and that will never wash. So you accusing me ranks of total hypocrisy.

Likewise, I will not be told by anyone that supporting 'remain' links into any of the comments made by you about immigrants.

« Reply #528 on: November 26, 2016, 04:28:17 PM »
if you think I would support 'rape and torture of children............', then you need your head examined.

You are attempting directly or indirectly to place all immigrants in the same category and that will never wash. So you accusing me ranks of total hypocrisy.

Likewise, I will not be told by anyone that supporting 'remain' links into any of the comments made by you about immigrants.

There is a difference between refugee and immigrant you chose not to seperate them. Many who have come here have brougt those self same triats which you apply to brexit and Trump supporters. Remainers refuse to see this. My arguments is simply this do just open the flood gates to all and sundry. People whould apply properly if they want to come and work/live here.
And lets get rid of the criminal elements once and for all.

stephen25000

« Reply #529 on: November 26, 2016, 05:36:57 PM »
There is a difference between refugee and immigrant you chose not to seperate them. Many who have come here have brougt those self same triats which you apply to brexit and Trump supporters. Remainers refuse to see this. My arguments is simply this do just open the flood gates to all and sundry. People whould apply properly if they want to come and work/live here.
And lets get rid of the criminal elements once and for all.

So how would you remove all the criminals in this country ?

By magic perhaps.  8(>((

« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2016, 05:58:17 PM »
So how would you remove all the criminals in this country ?

By magic perhaps.  8(>((

Yes by magic, a court order, followed by a big plane or boat and chuck them back to hence they came..FRANCE.. OR anywhere in Europe.

stephen25000

« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2016, 06:39:39 PM »
Yes by magic, a court order, followed by a big plane or boat and chuck them back to hence they came..FRANCE.. OR anywhere in Europe.

Perhaps you could ask Hairy Spotter and his magic wand. @)(++(* @)(++(*

« Reply #532 on: December 05, 2016, 08:26:18 PM »
Perhaps you could ask Hairy Spotter and his magic wand. @)(++(* @)(++(*

Naw  there would be some gangster government run service to do this kind of work. They do it already... just need to get more efficient and remove the 'right to family life from the wee book' . 8**8:/:

stephen25000

« Reply #533 on: December 05, 2016, 08:48:05 PM »
Naw  there would be some gangster government run service to do this kind of work. They do it already... just need to get more efficient and remove the 'right to family life from the wee book' . 8**8:/:

Ain't going to happen.

Unless of course you want to see camps where these people are locked up for 24 hours a day.

« Reply #534 on: December 05, 2016, 09:29:56 PM »
Ain't going to happen.

Unless of course you want to see camps where these people are locked up for 24 hours a day.

Provide the infrastructure to accommodate the millions ( and lets not kid ourselves there are millions all from all over the world) 'refugees' and we will negociate...we cannot sustain what we have here stephen You don't seem to want to know that. And that is fine.... for now. So, just as a by question are there any luvvies wanting to say it ike it is ie dear people of the UK put up and shut up be glad of what you have got and share, share , share  . Not us we don't share darling hivings no.

stephen25000

« Reply #535 on: December 05, 2016, 09:51:17 PM »
Provide the infrastructure to accommodate the millions ( and lets not kid ourselves there are millions all from all over the world) 'refugees' and we will negociate...we cannot sustain what we have here stephen You don't seem to want to know that. And that is fine.... for now. So, just as a by question are there any luvvies wanting to say it ike it is ie dear people of the UK put up and shut up be glad of what you have got and share, share , share  . Not us we don't share darling hivings no.

You are implying that millions upon millions more will come to the UK.

I call that scare mongering.

By the way, do you deny the fact, that whether from the EU or elsewhere, immigrants are net beneficiaries to the UK economy.

« Reply #536 on: December 05, 2016, 11:16:20 PM »
You are implying that millions upon millions more will come to the UK.

I call that scare mongering.

By the way, do you deny the fact, that whether from the EU or elsewhere, immigrants are net beneficiaries to the UK economy.

I can assure you I am not scare mongering at all. Look at the population of Africa/Aisia. Not all immigrants are net beneficiaries anyone claiming they are, are delusional.

stephen25000

« Reply #537 on: December 06, 2016, 07:56:00 AM »
I can assure you I am not scare mongering at all. Look at the population of Africa/Aisia. Not all immigrants are net beneficiaries anyone claiming they are, are delusional.

You are either being deliberately misleading or at the very least very foolish.

Do you comprehend the word 'net' ?

There are spongers on the state in any country.

stephen25000

« Reply #538 on: December 07, 2016, 12:41:11 PM »
Well here's a turn up for the book.............

' The son of Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser, Michael Flynn, has lost his job in the president-elect’s transition team after he spread a false conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton that led to shots being fired in pizza restaurant.

While working for his father, Michael Flynn Jr tweeted an erroneous theory that Clinton’s allies had been running a paedophile ring in the Comet Ping Pong pizza parlour in Washington.

Even after a man on Sunday fired a rifle in the restaurant, in an incident apparently sparked by the conspiracy theory, Flynn said on Twitter that the fake news would “remain a story” until proven false. '

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/07/trump-adviser-son-michael-flynn-sacked-pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-restaurant

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #539 on: December 07, 2016, 05:13:54 PM »
Well here's a turn up for the book.............

' The son of Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser, Michael Flynn, has lost his job in the president-elect’s transition team after he spread a false conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton that led to shots being fired in pizza restaurant.

While working for his father, Michael Flynn Jr tweeted an erroneous theory that Clinton’s allies had been running a paedophile ring in the Comet Ping Pong pizza parlour in Washington.

Even after a man on Sunday fired a rifle in the restaurant, in an incident apparently sparked by the conspiracy theory, Flynn said on Twitter that the fake news would “remain a story” until proven false. '

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/07/trump-adviser-son-michael-flynn-sacked-pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-restaurant

Amazing!
No doubt it will run forever alongside "whatever became of Darryl Click"
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey