Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149306 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #585 on: January 18, 2017, 12:22:22 PM »

Get a life Spam.

Trump is a fraud, but he spouts what many stupid and ignorant people would not do themselves.

Wonderfulspam.....4012 posts...

Stephen25000.....17031 posts......

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #586 on: January 18, 2017, 01:15:06 PM »
Pathetic Spam.

Basically, you're just a racist and religious bigot.

...and you support the fraud with the name of Trump.

The flim-flam man.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #587 on: January 18, 2017, 05:54:17 PM »
Pathetic Spam.

Basically, you're just a racist and religious bigot.

...and you support the fraud with the name of Trump.

The flim-flam man.

Good Stephen, good, ....let the hate flow through you....

I notice you say ...."you're just a racist".... as if  coming from some morally superior standpoint....

As if my beliefs & political persuasion are somehow inferior to your own....

Discriminatory, almost......kind of makes you not much better than a racist really doesn't it.

Alfie

« Reply #588 on: January 18, 2017, 06:43:53 PM »

I notice you say ...."you're just a racist".... as if  coming from some morally superior standpoint....

Discriminatory, almost......kind of makes you not much better than a racist really doesn't it.
Anyone who thinks women deserve to be raped and Muslims deserve to be rounded up and executed is a morally inferior specimen of humanity, IMO of course.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #589 on: January 18, 2017, 08:57:21 PM »
Anyone who thinks women deserve to be raped and Muslims deserve to be rounded up and executed is a morally inferior specimen of humanity, IMO of course.

Yes, that is your opinion.

But that doesn't mean it's right .....or that it's of any significance....

Alfie

« Reply #590 on: January 18, 2017, 09:00:35 PM »
Yes, that is your opinion.

But that doesn't mean it's right .....or that it's of any significance....
as rape and murder are illegal I think it's probably not just me that holds that opinion.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 11:07:23 PM by Alfie »

stephen25000

« Reply #591 on: January 19, 2017, 05:38:32 AM »

Your first line..

This isn't Star Wars. %&5%£ %&5%£

As regards Trump..

May the fart be with you, always. *&*%£

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #592 on: January 19, 2017, 07:49:02 AM »
as rape and murder are illegal I think it's probably not just me that holds that opinion.

Under Sharia Law....rape of non muslim women, if captured in battle or bought as slaves.....is legal.

&,  in order for a muslim woman to prove rape....there must be 4 male witnesses....

Also.....Apostasy, abandononing Islam...is punishable by death.

So, since Rape & killing are acceptable in Islam, no doubt you consider yourself morally superior to Muslims, in this regard......

Racist.

Alfie

« Reply #593 on: January 19, 2017, 09:01:24 AM »

Under Sharia Law....rape of non muslim women, if captured in battle or bought as slaves.....is legal.

&,  in order for a muslim woman to prove rape....there must be 4 male witnesses....

Also.....Apostasy, abandononing Islam...is punishable by death.

So, since Rape & killing are acceptable in Islam, no doubt you consider yourself morally superior to Muslims, in this regard......

Racist.
OK.  So you consider yourself to have the same morals as  the people you despise - what is it about them that you despise, exactly?  It seems you have much more in common with followers of fundamental Islam than you do with Libtards like myself.  You should be welcoming them in with open arms!

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #594 on: January 19, 2017, 11:42:04 AM »
OK.  So you consider yourself to have the same morals as  the people you despise - what is it about them that you despise, exactly?  It seems you have much more in common with followers of fundamental Islam than you do with Libtards like myself.  You should be welcoming them in with open arms!

Except that science & evolution disprove the existance of God....

If I like rape & murder....it's because I choose to.....not because that belief set has been dictated to me by an imaginary man in the sky, or a paedophile prophet....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #595 on: January 19, 2017, 11:48:55 AM »

Tollerant Liberal.....

Florida man charged with threatening to kill President-elect Trump at his inauguration on Twitter was a close family friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4133938/Florida-man-threatened-kill-Trump-Clinton-friend.html

stephen25000

« Reply #596 on: January 19, 2017, 12:04:29 PM »
Why don't you comment on the violent Trump supporters such as the KKK and other white supremacist organizations ?

Since you believe in evolution, would you care to remind me where the human race evolved ?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 12:29:17 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #597 on: January 19, 2017, 12:45:17 PM »
Why don't you comment on the violent Trump supporters such as the KKK and other white supremacist organizations ?

Since you believe in evolution, would you care to remind me where the human race evolved ?

Mostly, because the violent Trump supporters, of which you speak, were retaliating ... having been attacked in the first instance by filthy anti-democratic democrats, who tried to shut down freedom of speech at his rallies....

and Africa....

Have you seen how well Zimbabwe has been fairing since they took back the land & sent the white devil home?

stephen25000

« Reply #598 on: January 19, 2017, 01:13:46 PM »
Mostly, because the violent Trump supporters, of which you speak, were retaliating ... having been attacked in the first instance by filthy anti-democratic democrats, who tried to shut down freedom of speech at his rallies....

and Africa....

Have you seen how well Zimbabwe has been fairing since they took back the land & sent the white devil home?

What a load of rubbish.

Trump's 'politics' is founded on hate and lies.

As to 'racial' hatred, if you prefer that term, it happens in all communities around the world.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #599 on: January 19, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »

CNN goad Trump hating liberals into killing him, passing it off as 'news'....

"Disaster could put Obama cabinet member into office"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0