Author Topic: Arise President Trump!  (Read 149277 times)

stephen25000

Re: Arise President Trump!
« Reply #675 on: January 23, 2017, 08:22:15 AM »
And a great one he'll make too.   8@??)(

Let's get that wall started, the illegals rounded up and America back to work.

We have already seen in just a few short days, that he and his entourage are already in denial, and that will only get worse.

Just look at his history with the so called 'Trump University', and courses in selling 'real estate', and the people conned out of money, court cases still pending, of course. Even the use of the word 'University' had not been legally sanctioned and had to be withdrawn, beofre yet that business collapsed as well.

Alfie

« Reply #676 on: January 23, 2017, 12:00:12 PM »

Can I ask upon what do you base your absolute belief in Trump?  He has claimed that he will eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth - how do you think he's going to achieve that, exactly?

stephen25000

« Reply #677 on: January 23, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »
I just listened to a Trump supporter on a phone in.

He was asked, why don't you believe the shots of live cameras showing a poor turnout for Trump's inauguration ?

Answer, 'I watched it myself on a live feed on the internet, and they (i.e. the media) were lying'.

The same person was asked if he believes Trump never tells lies. He said no.

So he was asked  why Trump hasn't published his tax returns, even tough he repeatedly promised he would.

Enough said.

So John, why do you support Trump ?

I can't see for the life of me why you do.

I can't stand Hilary Clinton either.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:30:04 PM by stephen25000 »

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #678 on: January 23, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »
Can I ask upon what do you base your absolute belief in Trump?  He has claimed that he will eradicate Islamic terrorism from the face of the earth - how do you think he's going to achieve that, exactly?

By mustering the Urban Saints?
[I hope you "did"  medieval history and can think laterally otherwise ......]
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #679 on: January 23, 2017, 04:08:53 PM »
I just listened to a Trump supporter on a phone in.

He was asked, why don't you believe the shots of live cameras showing a poor turnout for Trump's inauguration ?

Answer, 'I watched it myself on a live feed on the internet, and they (i.e. the media) were lying'.

The same person was asked if he believes Trump never tells lies. He said no.

So he was asked  why Trump hasn't published his tax returns, even tough he repeatedly promised he would.

Enough said.

So John, why do you support Trump ?

I can't see for the life of me why you do.

I can't stand Hilary Clinton either.

The media including both Sky and the BBC are very anti in their reporting so Trump is spot on.  He is a businessman and will do whatever is necessary from that perspective to make America great again.  I thought this mornings interview was refreshing.  Its time countries like China and Japan were put in their place where free trade is concerned.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:12:20 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

« Reply #680 on: January 23, 2017, 04:56:51 PM »
The media including both Sky and the BBC are very anti in their reporting so Trump is spot on.  He is a businessman and will do whatever is necessary from that perspective to make America great again.  I thought this mornings interview was refreshing.  Its time countries like China and Japan were put in their place where free trade is concerned.

That is a matter of perspective.

Trump's narcissism and blatant lies will be his undoing.

Made in reality TV and then destroyed on a worldwide stage.

I watched an American farmer being asked why he supported Trump.

He said, 'because he supports the little guy'. *&*%£

Which is why his cabinet is full of rich people. 8)--))

Offline Carana

« Reply #681 on: January 23, 2017, 06:44:35 PM »

Wall: Who is going to upfront the money for it?

Illegals:
- What are the criteria?

- How many are there?

- How much will need to be invested?

- What are the legal issues of those who've been simply working, without creating any trouble, but without official documentation for a number of years?

- How many have done anything more serious than not having official work permits?

- What do you do with children born there?

- What are the legal recourses?

- How long will it take to go through due process in each case?

- Who pays for it?

- What do you do with more serious cases of those who've committed crimes, but whose countries of origin refuse to take them back?

- What do you do with criminals whose country of origin is currently in a war zone?

- What do you do with criminals whose country of origin will / or is likely to exact a sentence of a far worse sentence than they would incur in the US?

America back to work:
- Doing what, for how much?

I could go on...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 06:46:38 PM by Carana »

stephen25000

« Reply #682 on: January 23, 2017, 06:59:29 PM »

Illegals:
- What are the criteria?

- How many are there?

- What are the legal issues of those who've been simply working, without creating any trouble, but without official documentation for a number of years?

- How many have done anything more serious than not having official work permits?

- Who pays for it?

- What do you do with more serious cases of those who've committed crimes, but whose countries of origin refuse to take them back?

- What do you do with criminals whose country of origin is currently in a war zone?

- What do you do with criminals whose country of origin will / or is likely to exact a sentence of a far worse sentence than they would incur in the US?

America back to work:

I could go on...

Excellent post Carana. 8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

Offline John

« Reply #683 on: January 23, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »

Illegals:
- What are the criteria?

- How many are there?

- Who pays for it?

America back to work:

I could go on...

Donald is the President, I'm sure he will find a way.  It's only a pity we didn't have a Donald here in the UK to sort our country out too!

I see Donald has returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office, fair play to him!

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:18:48 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #684 on: January 23, 2017, 08:28:06 PM »
Donald is the President, I'm sure he will find a way.  It's only a pity we didn't have a Donald here in the UK to sort our country out too!

I see Donald has returned the bust of Winston Churchill to the Oval Office, fair play to him!

One is bad enough.

His stupidity will be the ruin of what is left of America.

Haven't you examined Trump's 'business' history John ?

If you haven't you should.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #685 on: January 23, 2017, 08:51:27 PM »
One is bad enough.

His stupidity will be the ruin of what is left of America.

Haven't you examined Trump's 'business' history John ?

If you haven't you should.

Trump gets things done...end off!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #686 on: January 23, 2017, 08:56:56 PM »
Wall: Who is going to upfront the money for it? There are three bloody great deserts which form an effective barrier so  it need not be a very big wall. Probably if the Texan Hispanics knocked down and broke up the San Jacinto Monument there would be enough masonry. Then the brickies could be Hispanic I.Is promised US Citizenship in exchange for their labour.

Illegals:
- What are the criteria?Someone in the country in violation of the country's immigration laws.

- How many are there? 11 million of whom about 5.5 million are Mexican.
http://theweek.com/articles/650402/truth-about-americas-illegal-immigrants

- How much will need to be invested? Good question but you and I will not contribute

- What are the legal issues of those who've been simply working, without creating any trouble, but without official documentation for a number of years? Half pay income tax but technically remain I.Is

- How many have done anything more serious than not having official work permits? Not a lot

- What do you do with children born there? They are US citizens

- What are the legal recourses? Dunno

- How long will it take to go through due process in each case? Dunno

- Who pays for it? The US Taxpayer

- What do you do with more serious cases of those who've committed crimes, but whose countries of origin refuse to take them back? ? If they have a passport for that country it’s difficult to see how that will happen. Australia had no difficulty sending a guy back to Scotland fairly recently.

- What do you do with criminals whose country of origin is currently in a war zone? ? Keep them in prison until they have served their time then send them back.

- What do you do with criminals whose country of origin will / or is likely to exact a sentence of a far worse sentence than they would incur in the US? See above

America back to work:
- Doing what, for how much? See Black Sabbath or Hayseed Dixie ………War Pigs.  If Trump doesn’t shaft the establishment

I could go on...
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #687 on: January 23, 2017, 09:01:04 PM »

No he doesn't, he's a major B.S. artist.

He just signed an executive order as regards abortions.

The irony is, the electoral college was supposed to prevent a-holes such as Trump becoming president.

Offline Carana

« Reply #688 on: January 23, 2017, 09:14:56 PM »

A lot of unknowns.

Many of which I doubt will be solved within the first tenure...

NB: Sorry, Alice, for some reason your previous post, in response to mine, appears blank. I was, however, replying to yours, just above.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:17:05 PM by Carana »

Offline Carana

« Reply #689 on: January 23, 2017, 09:19:39 PM »

He does indeed. So far, he seems to have managed to offend just about everyone fairly quickly and has sent jitters throughout much of the world.