Author Topic: Forum Truce  (Read 9310 times)

Offline puglove

Re: Forum Truce
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 10:11:15 AM »
Is the truce off then or what?
We're discussing them and if (and I say it lightly) they chose to do it back, I take it that it's acceptable then? Not that I'm a member over there anyway.

There was NEVER a truce. NGB just wanted us to stop taking the piss out of his naughty ways, comb-over, and dangly dewlap.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 12:49:31 PM »
There was NEVER a truce. NGB just wanted us to stop taking the piss out of his naughty ways, comb-over, and dangly dewlap.

Awwww I must confess I have a bit of soft spot for NGB in a grandfatherly fatherly sort of way.  Blue would probably be closed down by the internet police if it wasn't for him offering up a semblance of normality.

Anyway I heard his wife bought him a GHD gift set for Christmas with some hair products as stocking fillers  ?{)(** .  I understand the comb-over has gone  8)><( 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 01:59:53 PM »
In the last few days Grahame has referred to posters on Red as "mis-fits" and yesterday on #81 of the 'Daisy' thread he seems to be referring to this forum as the "luny forum". 

Having read his earlier posts where he states that he thinks high security prisons are inhumane for offenders I think we can see for ourselves who the looney is.  What exactly would you propose doing with the likes of Huntley, Whiting and West then Grahame?  Perhaps send them on a lifelong spa to an exclusive Caribbean island?  Do you think they thought about whether or not they were behaving humanely when they carried out  their grotesque crimes? 

If it is found that those who commit grotesque crimes are deemed sane but lack empathy it might be possible to treat them with psychotherapy and/or drugs before the offending gets out of hand but at the moment this is the stuff of sci-fi and we have high security prisons to cater for such individuals.  The state has a duty of care to ensure that such individuals are treated humanely once incarcerated.

Oh and your mate who didn't like JB wasn't by any chance offering up 'pastoral' care was he/she?  If so I can see why JB might have sent them on their way.  I would think he has had enough of religion, misguided or not, to last a lifetime. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Moderator

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2014, 02:29:20 PM »

The truce is intact.  Some subjects are still off limits as far as blue is concerned.  I am quite sure NGB will be having words with anyone on blue who cross the line as I will here. 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 02:32:40 PM by Mr Moderator »

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2014, 02:36:34 PM »
Awwww I must confess I have a bit of soft spot for NGB in a grandfatherly fatherly sort of way.  Blue would probably be closed down by the internet police if it wasn't for him offering up a semblance of normality.

Anyway I heard his wife bought him a GHD gift set for Christmas with some hair products as stocking fillers  ?{)(** .  I understand the comb-over has gone  8)><(

I've always wondered why a man in his position supports a paranoid, two-bit burglar, who in turn supports a man who shot two little boys as they slept?    >@@(*&)

Offline puglove

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 02:40:34 PM »
In the last few days Grahame has referred to posters on Red as "mis-fits" and yesterday on #81 of the 'Daisy' thread he seems to be referring to this forum as the "luny forum". 

Having read his earlier posts where he states that he thinks high security prisons are inhumane for offenders I think we can see for ourselves who the looney is.  What exactly would you propose doing with the likes of Huntley, Whiting and West then Grahame?  Perhaps send them on a lifelong spa to an exclusive Caribbean island?  Do you think they thought about whether or not they were behaving humanely when they carried out  their grotesque crimes? 

If it is found that those who commit grotesque crimes are deemed sane but lack empathy it might be possible to treat them with psychotherapy and/or drugs before the offending gets out of hand but at the moment this is the stuff of sci-fi and we have high security prisons to cater for such individuals.  The state has a duty of care to ensure that such individuals are treated humanely once incarcerated.

Oh and your mate who didn't like JB wasn't by any chance offering up 'pastoral' care was he/she?  If so I can see why JB might have sent them on their way.  I would think he has had enough of religion, misguided or not, to last a lifetime.

We certainly DO know who the looney is!! Does Gladys think that we've forgotten Gav???!!

@)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*                      8)-)))

Offline puglove

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2014, 02:57:01 PM »
We certainly DO know who the looney is!! Does Gladys think that we've forgotten Gav???!!

@)(++(

*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*    @)(++(*                      8)-)))

NOT to mention what he got up to on youtube, before he got the big E.   "Ass-rape that cop till he's dead."   Ooh er! Poor old Mrs B!!        8(8-))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2014, 05:18:05 PM »
NOT to mention what he got up to on youtube, before he got the big E.   "Ass-rape that cop till he's dead."   Ooh er! Poor old Mrs B!!        8(8-))

OMG!!!  Doesn't really surprise me!  I'm convinced there's a correlation between religion and sexual deviancy as evidenced by all the child sex abuse that has taken place in established religions.  The Rev Flowers is another example.  Oh frustrated nuns too as in...what was that film...Oh and female genital mutilation.  The list goes on...

I'm quite liberal minded on the sexual front so long as no one is forced/coerced into something against their will but arse raping a cop until he's dead...Sounds like he has some latent desires which he needs help with...

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2014, 05:26:15 PM »

I see Graham is using his photo as his avatar presently.  The big reveal went smoothly I assume? @)(++(*
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2014, 11:04:34 PM »
Think he accepted the feedback on the BEIGE tank-top

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2947.msg117987#msg117987

Tonight, according to Grahame, on #401 of the 'Daisy' thread this forum is "that disgusting place".  In the last few days he has referred to this forum/its posters as:

"mis-fits"

"luny"

"disgusting place"

Think I will have to consider reporting this incident to a mod to ensure the truce is upheld and matters don't escalate  8)-)))

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2014, 03:44:01 PM »
Today on the 'Daisy' thread #413 Grahame has posted "...she  goes to the "red" forum, Jeremy's declared enemies, who constantly abuse him and his "supporters"..."

Grahame this is simply not true.  Most of the posters here post on the MM board.  I will continue to post in support of JB unless I see some firm evidence that causes me to think otherwise.   I don't think posters on here are "Jeremy's declared enemies". They simply believe he murdered 5 innocent people including two little boys and post accordingly.   

Most pro posters on Blue eg Saggie, April Fool, Naughty Nun, Alias, HMEssex, Campion, Tyler etc have never been "abused" by long standing posters here.  It tends to be the fringe element that invite ridicule and attract controversy.

You then go on to say:

"Well the first time of posting on that disgusting forum can be forgiven..."  During the past few days you have referred to this forum/its posters as "luny", "disgusting" and "misfits".  No one has retaliated other than myself.  Do you not see that you bring a lot of it on yourself?  No other poster on Blue has referred to this forum in derogatory terms. 

Only trying to avoid anything escalating  8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2014, 03:56:17 PM »
Not only are we not Jeremy's enemy but I fear the blue forum has become that which they claim we are. Jeremy has in the past made it clear that he wanted the blue forum closed down as it had in essence damaged his case. What do the members of blue think they are doing by going against the wishes of the very person they so avidly claim to represent?

Time to get your thinking caps on guys?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 03:57:56 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline sika

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2014, 04:26:28 PM »
Not only are we not Jeremy's enemy but I fear the blue forum has become that which they claim we are. Jeremy has in the past made it clear that he wanted the blue forum closed down as it had in essence damaged his case. What do the members of blue think they are doing by going against the wishes of the very person they so avidly claim to represent?

Time to get your thinking caps on guys?
8@??)(

Offline Joanne

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2014, 05:14:46 PM »
Think he accepted the feedback on the BEIGE tank-top

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2947.msg117987#msg117987

Tonight, according to Grahame, on #401 of the 'Daisy' thread this forum is "that disgusting place".  In the last few days he has referred to this forum/its posters as:

"mis-fits"

"luny"

"disgusting place"

Think I will have to consider reporting this incident to a mod to ensure the truce is upheld and matters don't escalate  8)-)))

Does this also extend our members posting about former ban's and run in's with people from the blue forum?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2014, 11:22:09 PM »

Does this also extend our members posting about former ban's and run in's with people from the blue forum?

If you're referring to me I'm not sure if you're asking am I included in the derogatory comments made by Grahame or that I'm being naughty  8()-000(