Author Topic: Luke Mitchell and Jodi Jones who got justice the “official” group is it a cult?  (Read 34595 times)

Offline KenMair

It's called having an opinion - you don't need to cross-examine everything. There weren't even 100 people there and the above named couldn't care less about LM, just trying to raise their profile.

Offline faithlilly

It's called having an opinion - you don't need to cross-examine everything. There weren't even 100 people there and the above named couldn't care less about LM, just trying to raise their profile.

If most right minded people think Luke is guilty why would anyone use Luke’s case to raise their profile? In fact surely it could actually negatively impact on these people’s reputations supporting a convicted killer? Could it simply be that they actually believe what they say?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline KenMair

Was anyone on the Hearts FC forum when SL spammed it under 2 false names then joined it under her own name to agree with the 2 false name posts?

Posted under her fake names AllanM & ConsiderThis.

"I repeat, I have no affiliation with the Mitchell family or the WAP forum, although I visit the forum out of interest, along with any other forum I might learn about the LM case" "I have a great amount of respect for Sandra Lean. She is polite, thoughtful, tactful and treats all posters with respect, whatever their views are"

What kind of desperado posts this to justify her opinions and today is denying she knew CM before the murder. Lies, lies and more lies...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 10:47:20 PM by KenMore »

Offline faithlilly

Was anyone on the Hearts FC forum when SL spammed it under 2 false names then joined it under her own name to agree with the 2 false name posts?

Posted under her fake names AllanM & ConsiderThis.

"I repeat, I have no affiliation with the Mitchell family or the WAP forum, although I visit the forum out of interest, along with any other forum I might learn about the LM case" "I have a great amount of respect for Sandra Lean. She is polite, thoughtful, tactful and treats all posters with respect, whatever their views are"

What kind of desperado posts this to justify her opinions and today is denying she knew CM before the murder. Lies, lies and more lies...

My, my times really are desperate.

I’ve been told at least half a dozen times on this very forum that I’m either Dr Lean herself or one of her family. Absolutely bizarre behaviour.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline faithlilly

The vitriol being directed at Dr Lean at the moment is nothing new for those seeking justice for the wrongly convicted. This is Chris Mullin whose work on the Birmingham Six case was instrumental in seeing their convictions quashed. From 6.50.

https://youtu.be/GSJWEZA16Hk

Offline Nicholas

The vitriol being directed at Dr Lean at the moment is nothing new for those seeking justice for the wrongly convicted. This is Chris Mullin whose work on the Birmingham Six case was instrumental in seeing their convictions quashed. From 6.50.

https://youtu.be/GSJWEZA16Hk

None of the 6 convicted terrorists have yet to clear their names or prove their innocence
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

LM superfan Stuart H has been banned from wearing a Justice for Luke T-shirt in his local pub/Spoons (Falkirk area). Another drinker complained it was offensive to have a murderer's face displayed in a family pub.

Well done to whoever it was. Freedom of speech my arse and lucky he wasn't knocked out (not that I'm condoning that).

Offline Nicholas

LM superfan Stuart H has been banned from wearing a Justice for Luke T-shirt in his local pub/Spoons (Falkirk area). Another drinker complained it was offensive to have a murderer's face displayed in a family pub.

Well done to whoever it was. Freedom of speech my arse and lucky he wasn't knocked out (not that I'm condoning that).

Would Stuart Henderson also wear a t-shirt with the face of 14 year old rapist and killer Philip Chism on it

https://allthatsinteresting.com/philip-chism#:~:text=Philip%20Chism%20was%20just%2014,his%20math%20teacher%20Colleen%20Ritzer.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 11:18:33 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KenMair

Would Stuart Henderson also wear a t-shirt with the face of 14 year old rapist and killer Philip Chism on it

Considering Stuart thinks Forbes is the voice of reason, I wouldn't be surprised if he thought Jimmy Savile was just a bit flirty.  He seems completely brainwashed by the rednecks/village idiots.

Offline KenMair

Some of Luke's Army/Cult have suggested the next protest be in Dalkeith "even though there might be some arrests". Someone even suggested protesting outside Jodi's house.  What kind of logic is applied to protest for someone they don't know, and have never met, outside the victim's house?

When will they leave this family alone? Jodi would be 34 now if she hadn't met LM.

Offline KenMair

Lean scraping the bottom of the barrel after being kicked off BuyMeACoffee with a new line in Murder Merch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/murdered-schoolgirls-family-sickened-shirts-30590111#comments-wrapper

Poor lad.

Plans for “community access visits” were ­withdrawn after Mitchell failed two random drug tests. A prison source told the Record: “Mitchell came to Greenock in 2021 but has since been in bother where he’s failed drug tests. He has also complained over decisions made about his requests to be allowed to visit his mum in Midlothian. “He claims he’s only been taking drugs due to the ­treatment he’s receiving inside. It’s been explained to him that his community access was withdrawn due to his own actions but he’s refusing to engage with that.”

Offline faithlilly

Lean scraping the bottom of the barrel after being kicked off BuyMeACoffee with a new line in Murder Merch.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/murdered-schoolgirls-family-sickened-shirts-30590111#comments-wrapper

Poor lad.

Plans for “community access visits” were ­withdrawn after Mitchell failed two random drug tests. A prison source told the Record: “Mitchell came to Greenock in 2021 but has since been in bother where he’s failed drug tests. He has also complained over decisions made about his requests to be allowed to visit his mum in Midlothian. “He claims he’s only been taking drugs due to the ­treatment he’s receiving inside. It’s been explained to him that his community access was withdrawn due to his own actions but he’s refusing to engage with that.”

For a family who it’s claimed have kept a dignified silence they’re pretty vocal. Further what the money raised from the sale of the t-shirts is for is none of their business.

And a son desperate to visit his poor, incapacitated mum….what a b**tard!

Offline Venturi Swirl

For a family who it’s claimed have kept a dignified silence they’re pretty vocal. Further what the money raised from the sale of the t-shirts is for is none of their business.

And a son desperate to visit his poor, incapacitated mum….what a b**tard!
If he was that desperate to see her he’d keep himself clean, the poor little druggie.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline KenMair

No response from Old Rolling Eyes? Not like her to have nothing to say?  8()-000(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV5efbD5Ahk

Offline Chris_Halkides

There is a good deal of wasted time in the linked video, inasmuch as the speaker is repetitive.  It is also misleading with respect to the bits of testimony that have been quoted in the threads.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 12:33:42 PM by Chris_Halkides »