Author Topic: Did Madeleine Spend Christmas Alone at Her Grandma’s ?  (Read 9544 times)

Offline Eleanor

Re: Did Madeleine Spend Christmas Alone at Her Grandma’s ?
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2018, 10:09:13 AM »
Can you give me a link to this information please as I don't think I have read it,  thanks.

This is a well mannered request for a Cite.  Please may we have a few more like this?

Offline xtina

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2018, 10:14:36 AM »
Kate's diary was taken by the Portuguese police.
It was copied by the Portuguese Police.
It was leaked by the Portuguese police to the Portuguese press.

Immoral? ... illegal? ... certainly in my opinion certainly not something to eulogise.

I am not praising them ....although I do respect the job they had to do...

The thing is with this is ....you have to admit ....

kmcc was having problems with the children IMO...

everything wasn't as idyllic as she tried to make out ....

seems odd ....how she could get them all to sleep ....in the same room ...in a strange bedroom...

all at the same time ....every night....
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline xtina

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2018, 10:15:35 AM »
For gods sake!!   All mothers have a bit of a moan about their kids at times,  Kate had three under four,  hard work.  Plus she was working part time.    I think the Portuguese Police misunderstood her diary,   I don't think for one minute Kate had decided to hand Madeleine over to a relative.   Maybe for a holiday,  but not for permanent care of.   Madeleine's name was down to start school,  she was looking forward to it by the sound of things,  she sounded a  a happy contented child.  The creche workers said she was a happy go lucky child,  no child would behave like that if there were problems at home IMO

Where at the actual facts that Madeleine spent Christmas Day alone with her Grand parents in 2005?

Wouldnt it have been more suitable.... for Eileen to have spent christmas with the mccs..

if she were on her own...who....who sends there child away chrismas day fgs.....

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2018, 10:33:53 AM »
Can you give me a link to this information please as I don't think I have read it,  thanks.

It's in Kate's book;

Only six weeks after Sean and Amelie were born, Gerry’s dad passed away. [madeleine]
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Lace

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2018, 10:52:55 AM »
Wouldnt it have been more suitable.... for Eileen to have spent christmas with the mccs..

if she were on her own...who....who sends there child away chrismas day fgs.....

Can you give me a link which says the McCann's sent Madeleine away for Christmas day please.

Offline xtina

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2018, 01:28:38 PM »
Can you give me a link which says the McCann's sent Madeleine away for Christmas day please.

Maddie was just 21 months old when Sean and Amelie were born in February 2005 and she did not seem to take too readily to having two younger children in the family, demanding of her mother's attention.

"Kate McCann: my struggle to control 'very difficult' Madeleine." Daily Mail 17th September 2007

"The worst thing is that she started to demand lots of attention, especially when I was breast-feeding them.""She would run up and down screaming in the background, shouting for my attention."

"Kate McCann has revealed that she struggled to control Madeleine McCann after the birth of her and Gerry's twins, it was revealed today.Missing Madeleine would run around 'screaming...shouting for my attention', the mother-of-three said.

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate also said the first six months of Madeleine's life were "very difficult" and that the girl had suffered from colic.

Speaking about Madeleine's upbringing, Kate, a 39-year-old GP, told Portugal's Flash! magazine: "She cried practically for 18 hours a day. I had to permanently carry her around."

Perhaps the above was the reason for Maddie's being shipped off to her grandmother's house in Glasgow when she was two years old, to spend the twins' first Christmas away from the family in Rothley. Gerry McCann's mother, Eileen McCann, interviewed by the Scottish Daily Record in April 2008:

"She said: "When she was two, Madeleine spent Christmas at my house and it was lovely.

"The next year, the family came up for New Year but on Christmas Day Madeleine called and said she'd got a kitchen from Santa. She was very excited and said 'I'm going to make some tea'."

This Christmas was spent without the blonde-haired, green-eyed girl who fills Eileen's life with such joy."

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017_04_18_archive.html

Offline Lace

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2018, 02:32:50 PM »

Maddie was just 21 months old when Sean and Amelie were born in February 2005 and she did not seem to take too readily to having two younger children in the family, demanding of her mother's attention.

"Kate McCann: my struggle to control 'very difficult' Madeleine." Daily Mail 17th September 2007

"The worst thing is that she started to demand lots of attention, especially when I was breast-feeding them.""She would run up and down screaming in the background, shouting for my attention."

"Kate McCann has revealed that she struggled to control Madeleine McCann after the birth of her and Gerry's twins, it was revealed today.Missing Madeleine would run around 'screaming...shouting for my attention', the mother-of-three said.

In an interview given to a Portuguese magazine before she was named as a suspect in the case of the four-year-old's disappearance, Kate also said the first six months of Madeleine's life were "very difficult" and that the girl had suffered from colic.

Speaking about Madeleine's upbringing, Kate, a 39-year-old GP, told Portugal's Flash! magazine: "She cried practically for 18 hours a day. I had to permanently carry her around."

Perhaps the above was the reason for Maddie's being shipped off to her grandmother's house in Glasgow when she was two years old, to spend the twins' first Christmas away from the family in Rothley. Gerry McCann's mother, Eileen McCann, interviewed by the Scottish Daily Record in April 2008:

"She said: "When she was two, Madeleine spent Christmas at my house and it was lovely.

"The next year, the family came up for New Year but on Christmas Day Madeleine called and said she'd got a kitchen from Santa. She was very excited and said 'I'm going to make some tea'."

This Christmas was spent without the blonde-haired, green-eyed girl who fills Eileen's life with such joy."

https://mmknowthetruth.blogspot.com/2017_04_18_archive.html

Sorry that doesn't prove that Madeleine spent Christmas alone with her Grandmother.   More than likely they all went to stay with her as she had lost her husband.  IMO

Offline Sunny

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2018, 03:57:27 PM »

Sorry that doesn't prove that Madeleine spent Christmas alone with her Grandmother.   More than likely they all went to stay with her as she had lost her husband.  IMO

So you have changed your mind about Madeleine staying with Eileen McCann on her own then  Lace?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Lace

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2018, 05:52:11 PM »
So you have changed your mind about Madeleine staying with Eileen McCann on her own then  Lace?
[

I have never said that Madeleine would have gone to stay with her Grandmother by herself on Christmas Day.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2018, 06:31:39 PM »

I have never said that Madeleine would have gone to stay with her Grandmother by herself on Christmas Day.

And I didn't say you had Lace. I asked whether you had changed your mind, which you clearly have.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 07:05:30 PM by Robittybob1 »
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Lace

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2018, 09:22:44 AM »

And I didn't say you had Lace. I asked whether you had changed your mind, which you clearly have.

If you are referring to the old thread where I said Madeleine could have gone to her Grandmothers for a holiday at Christmas,   then I say no I haven't changed my mind.    We are talking about Christmas day,   Madeleine may have stayed at her Grandmothers during the Christmas holiday which has twelve days.

Madeleine would have been three the following May,   old enough to be excited about Christmas,  see the decorations go up and hear the talk of Santa coming to fill her stocking.    I cannot believe that Madeleine was sent to her Grandmothers by herself for Christmas day.

Offline Lace

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2018, 09:27:31 AM »
Eileen McCann says when Madeleine was two she came to spend Christmas with her [nothing said about Madeleine being by herself]

Then she says -   "The next year, the family came up for New Year but on Christmas Day Madeleine called and said she'd got a kitchen from Santa. She was very excited and said 'I'm going to make some tea'."

Notice she said 'the family came up'   not Madeleine came up.

Offline jassi

« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2018, 10:15:05 AM »
Eileen McCann says when Madeleine was two she came to spend Christmas with her [nothing said about Madeleine being by herself]

Then she says -   "The next year, the family came up for New Year but on Christmas Day Madeleine called and said she'd got a kitchen from Santa. She was very excited and said 'I'm going to make some tea'."

Notice she said 'the family came up'   not Madeleine came up.

Are you suggesting she was left behind and didn't travel to Scotland?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Lace

« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2018, 10:29:04 AM »
Are you suggesting she was left behind and didn't travel to Scotland?

No,  I am saying that she referred to the 'family' coming up and not just Madeleine.   Sorry for the confusion.