Author Topic: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.  (Read 125628 times)

Alfie

Re: UK votes for #BrExit from the EU. 52% Leave - 48% Stay.
« Reply #855 on: June 29, 2016, 11:26:07 AM »
It will be delivered, we will take back control of our own country, we will open up new trade links with the rest of the world, we will save £ billions which would otherwise have been wasted in eastern Europe, we will control immigration to the UK and kick out desirables.  The UK is heading for a bright future under Independence, feel free to take part.
Who do you imagine is going to deliver us unto this Utopia? Boris and the Tories? Or are you hoping that UKIP win a landlslide at the next GE?

stephen25000

« Reply #856 on: June 29, 2016, 11:26:41 AM »
It will be delivered, we will take back control of our own country, we will open up new trade links with the rest of the world, we will save £ billions which would otherwise have been wasted in eastern Europe, we will control immigration to the UK and kick out desirables.  The UK is heading for a bright future under Independence, feel free to take part.

Cliche, after cliche, after cliche.

Now let's see some proof. 8**8:/:

Alfie

« Reply #857 on: June 29, 2016, 11:28:52 AM »
beautifully put 8((()*/
YEs, and the US Government were behind the shooting down of the Malaysia Airlines over the Ukraine, not to mention the terrorist attacks on the Twin Towers.  Oh and they lied about the moon landings too.  And Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #858 on: June 29, 2016, 11:29:50 AM »
I have no opinion on whether the Express is peddling lies or telling the truth, I just find it somewhat amusing that you have chosen a tabloid as your source, when to do so is usually mocked and sneered at in another part of the forum.  I also find it puzzling that you wish to debate this matter whilst at the same time refusing to explain your reasons for not voting leave.   Your choice of course.

As usual the you appear to prefer questioning my cites and my opinions rather than discussing the issues. Do you think becoming a state in a United States of Europe is attractive or not? Did you take the possibility into account when deciding where you stood?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline rotti

« Reply #859 on: June 29, 2016, 11:33:01 AM »
how many times have they pushed us to back their war's for greed.Russia is no threat to us .we want to trade with nations and not have this cold war rhetoric continue.war makes us poorer costs money we need that money to go into the infrastructure of our great country

Alfie

« Reply #860 on: June 29, 2016, 11:34:47 AM »
As usual the you appear to prefer questioning my cites and my opinions rather than discussing the issues. Do you think becoming a state in a United States of Europe is attractive or not? Did you take the possibility into account when deciding where you stood?
If you put forward cites and voice opinion for consideration expect them to be questioned.  Isn't that what chat forums are all about? Perhaps not in your view although I note you then go on to ask me my opinion which begs the question - if I voice it, will you respect it and leave it at that, or will you challenge it?

Alfie

« Reply #861 on: June 29, 2016, 11:35:53 AM »
....and Gadaffi.

Not covered in the news much but,

In recent weeks western forces have been carrying out the biggest military exercise (since 1940 odd) on the border of Russia.

Nato are surrounding Russia because of the economic threat to the west.

Russian, Chinese ambitions to float a Gold backed currency & abandon the petrodollar is the single biggest threat to western civilization.

WW3 is coming.
Dave and the Remain Camp were right about one thing then, eh? 8(>((

Alfie

« Reply #862 on: June 29, 2016, 11:49:41 AM »
During diagnosis doctors use a range of methods, including asking the patient questions. Ten days ago I accompanied my husband to A & E. We saw two doctors, one with excellent English and the other, senior doctor with less good English. Neither of us could understand the questions she was asking us. Whether she understood our answers I don't know. The diagnosis and treatment were first class (he has heart failure, so quite serious) but it does add to patient and relative stress levels if communication is difficult.
Sorry to hear about your husband's health issues.  You  must be going through a stressful and worrying time.  That is said with sincerity btw. 
With regard the doctors who saw to your husband, what was their likely country(ies) of origin?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #863 on: June 29, 2016, 12:04:38 PM »
As a small business owner at least I have the consolation that certain workers rights are likely to be repealed and I won't have to pay my part-time staff any holiday or sick pay, so that's good news isn't it?

It depends how much commitment you want or need from your staff, I expect. Pay peanuts get monkeys.
Result = happy posting.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #864 on: June 29, 2016, 12:15:37 PM »
Sorry to hear about your husband's health issues.  You  must be going through a stressful and worrying time.  That is said with sincerity btw. 
With regard the doctors who saw to your husband, what was their likely country(ies) of origin?

Thank you Alfie. We are fairly realistic at our age and although it's not desirable it is possible to manage it hopefully. We're waiting for a cardiac appointment atm.  I think one doctor was probably born here, my guess with the other one would be Nigerian.
Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #865 on: June 29, 2016, 12:17:29 PM »
It depends how much commitment you want or need from your staff, I expect. Pay peanuts get monkeys.
When jobs are thin on the ground and people will accept any wage and any conditions so long as they have some work then they are liable to be exploited don't you agree?  So, if you remove laws designed to protect workers from being exploited don't you think it possible or even likely that workers may run the risk of lower wages and poorer working conditions? 

Alfie

« Reply #866 on: June 29, 2016, 12:21:16 PM »
Thank you Alfie. We are fairly realistic at our age and although it's not desirable it is possible to manage it hopefully. We're waiting for a cardiac appointment atm.  I think one doctor was probably born here, my guess with the other one would be Nigerian.
Right.  so pulling out of the EU has no bearing whatsoever on doctors coming from Nigeria.  In fact, if we are to accept the Leave argument that because of EU nationals coming here it restricts our ability to bring on board experts from other countries outside of the EU expect to see more Nigerian doctors in the come years not fewer.  This issue of language barriers in the NHS is nothing to do with the EU.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #867 on: June 29, 2016, 12:30:13 PM »
If you put forward cites and voice opinion for consideration expect them to be questioned.  Isn't that what chat forums are all about? Perhaps not in your view although I note you then go on to ask me my opinion which begs the question - if I voice it, will you respect it and leave it at that, or will you challenge it?

I gave information and true debaters would check it then find and give alternative information in my opinion. I don't know if this is a rather lightweight 'chat forum' or a serious debating forum, although I'm beginning to suspect the former. Why do you expect your opinion to be respected and not challenged? If you have information saying the EU is not planning a United States of Europe let's see it.
Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #868 on: June 29, 2016, 12:37:25 PM »
I gave information and true debaters would check it then find and give alternative information in my opinion. I don't know if this is a rather lightweight 'chat forum' or a serious debating forum, although I'm beginning to suspect the former. Why do you expect your opinion to be respected and not challenged? If you have information saying the EU is not planning a United States of Europe let's see it.
You want me to prove a negative?  You know that's not possible don't you?  However, if you have official statements from senior members of the EU stating that getting rid of nation states and all that entails, and subsuming them into The United States Of Europe is their ultimate aim then I will accept that you are right.  At the moment it sounds like a bit of scaremongering going on....that couldn't possibly be so could it...? &%+((£

Alfie

« Reply #869 on: June 29, 2016, 12:40:40 PM »
So, we're looking for proof of the following statement:

EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.