Author Topic: Raid team member - PC Nigel Anthony Dermott  (Read 3594 times)

Offline Admin

Raid team member - PC Nigel Anthony Dermott
« on: March 13, 2012, 08:30:21 PM »
Raid team member - PC Nigel Anthony Dermott 

Statement dated 20 Sept 1985
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:13:34 AM by Admin »

Offline Andrea

Re: Raid team member - PC Nigel Anthony Dermott
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 09:41:06 PM »
I was looking at the diagram that Jb made for the police, he also lists the firearms and people in WHF that morning.

After listing sheilas name he mentions her height, he didnt mention the heights of the others, just sheila?

Offline Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 02:12:39 AM »
I was looking at the diagram that Jb made for the police, he also lists the firearms and people in WHF that morning.

After listing sheilas name he mentions her height, he didnt mention the heights of the others, just sheila?

For some strange reason Bamber seems besotted with his adoptive sister, Sheila Caffell.  Julie Mugford tells us in her statement that an incident occurred between Jeremy and Sheila when he was a young teenager and she in her late teens but he would not tell her what had happened. It just makes you wonder what was so bad that he couldn't talk about it.  I don't want to do a Tesko here but I have a feeling there was a sexual context to it.

Offline starryian

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 10:06:53 PM »

For some strange reason Bamber seems besotted with his adoptive sister, Sheila Caffell.  Julie Mugford tells us in her statement that an incident occurred between Jeremy and Sheila when he was a young teenager and she in her late teens but he would not tell her what had happened. It just makes you wonder what was so bad that he couldn't talk about it.  I don't want to do a Tesko here but I have a feeling there was a sexual context to it.
It may have been yet another attempt by Bamber to blacken Sheila's name. He seems to have been very good at that.
Starryian..