Author Topic: The timeline revisited  (Read 90340 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The timeline revisited
« Reply #2760 on: December 23, 2021, 06:20:12 PM »
Yeah, I don’t get why you are so bothered by a post I made to someone else, who expressed no horror in the words I chose, which I have now edited to make them more in line with words other posters use. Time to move on.
Sigh.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Icanhandlethetruth

« Reply #2761 on: December 23, 2021, 06:22:43 PM »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2762 on: December 23, 2021, 06:49:44 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #2763 on: December 23, 2021, 06:52:13 PM »
Sorry my hero?
Sure.  Forgiven.

Yeah, thats the one. You got it.
Time to move on.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2764 on: December 23, 2021, 08:02:10 PM »
Yeah, thats the one. You got it.
Time to move on.

Just be a bit careful.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2765 on: December 23, 2021, 08:24:03 PM »
They say that a fish rots from the head down…much like the nastiness on this forum.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2766 on: December 23, 2021, 11:08:19 PM »
They say that a fish rots from the head down…much like the nastiness on this forum.
And that’s a perfect example of nastiness. 

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2767 on: December 27, 2021, 10:11:58 AM »
You do know how punctuation works right? There is a full stop right after the word training. This signifies the end of the sentence. He then starts another sentence  referring to foodstuffs and then another sentence regarding road kill.
They are different sentences.

Why would he be an idiot if he is telling the truth and Eddie hasn't false alerted operationally or in training. If you know that he has please provide evidence to back it up.
Another example of you kecturing me about punctuation and getting it wrong.. Lol

« Reply #2768 on: December 27, 2021, 11:13:09 AM »
Another example of you kecturing me about punctuation and getting it wrong.. Lol

Please explain how my description of the correct usage of full stop was wrong. Thanks in advance.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2769 on: December 27, 2021, 11:27:25 AM »
Please explain how my description of the correct usage of full stop was wrong. Thanks in advance.
You claimed the full stop meant the false positive statement was not related to the alerts to foodstuffs.. Have you forgotten

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2770 on: December 27, 2021, 11:29:51 AM »

Do you really think I dont understand full stop usage.. I'm currently helping my son with a level maths and chemistry

« Reply #2771 on: December 27, 2021, 11:47:45 AM »
You claimed the full stop meant the false positive statement was not related to the alerts to foodstuffs.. Have you forgotten

I posted

There is a full stop right after the word training. This signifies the end of the sentence.

Is this incorrect?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2772 on: December 27, 2021, 11:52:50 AM »
I posted

There is a full stop right after the word training. This signifies the end of the sentence.

Is this incorrect?

That is not the point.. Lol.
The point is you claimed the full stop meant the two sentences were not related

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2773 on: December 27, 2021, 12:06:03 PM »
I posted

Is this incorrect?

Are you police or ex police

« Reply #2774 on: December 27, 2021, 12:09:21 PM »
That is not the point.. Lol.
The point is you claimed the full stop meant the two sentences were not related

I never said they were not related, that would be a new paragraph. Very basic stuff.

This is a full stop definition.

What is full stop in punctuation?
Full stop (.), also called 'period', is used to mark the end of a declarative sentence or an imperative sentence. It essentially marks a pause greater than the one marked by a comma and is also used to suggest that there is nothing more to say on a topic, for instance, 'I like playing football.

Davel I am trying hard not to make fun of your posts but you are making it really hard.