Author Topic: Anectdotal witness evidence  (Read 13615 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Anectdotal witness evidence
« Reply #465 on: January 04, 2022, 06:40:09 PM »
There are currently two separate investigations into Madeleine's disappearance. Why do people keep trying to suggest there's only one?

Do you have a cite showing either of them describing the dog alerts as irrelevant? I suspect that word was chosen by you.

There is only one... That's why they have met to confer.  Do you have any evidence there is more, than one.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #466 on: January 04, 2022, 06:48:21 PM »
There is only one... That's why they have met to confer.  Do you have any evidence there is more, than one.

There have been attempts in the past to suggest that OG were conducting a joint investigation with the PJ, just based on the fact that they met. That wasn't true and neither is the claim that OG and the BKA are working on the same theory imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #467 on: January 04, 2022, 06:53:19 PM »
There have been attempts in the past to suggest that OG were conducting a joint investigation with the PJ, just based on the fact that they met. That wasn't true and neither is the claim that OG and the BKA are working on the same theory imo.
Is it untrue to say that OG and the BKA consider that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger and that therefore the dog alerts can play no part in such a scenario? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #468 on: January 04, 2022, 07:24:28 PM »

Cressida Dick has said Grange are working very closely with the Germans...Your highlighted claim is laughable imo

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #469 on: January 04, 2022, 08:01:33 PM »
Is it untrue to say that OG and the BKA consider that Madeleine was abducted by a stranger and that therefore the dog alerts can play no part in such a scenario?
Well G-Unit?  Are you going to answer this?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #470 on: January 04, 2022, 08:05:34 PM »

Correct.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #471 on: January 04, 2022, 08:08:38 PM »

When Grime himself admits Eddie was unreliable there's no way the alerts can be defended

Offline Carana

« Reply #472 on: January 04, 2022, 08:17:30 PM »
The dog alerts are not evidence of abduction. I don't know what evidence of abduction the police are relying on.

I walked out of a supermarket a couple of weeks ago and set an alarm off. I'd paid for everything and everything was double-checked. Alarm went off again. I then walked back, left my bag of stuff, emptied my pockets, took my coat off, left my handbag, everything conceivable short of a strip show, and still set the alarms off yet again.

I've no doubt that the supermarket has video evidence that my passage set off an alarm, but there is no evidence that I'd done anything wrong, because I hadn't.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #473 on: January 04, 2022, 08:50:31 PM »
Correct.
why not?   Don’t you realise how  that makes you look?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #474 on: January 04, 2022, 08:53:30 PM »
I walked out of a supermarket a couple of weeks ago and set an alarm off. I'd paid for everything and everything was double-checked. Alarm went off again. I then walked back, left my bag of stuff, emptied my pockets, took my coat off, left my handbag, everything conceivable short of a strip show, and still set the alarms off yet again.

I've no doubt that the supermarket has video evidence that my passage set off an alarm, but there is no evidence that I'd done anything wrong, because I hadn't.
Alarms don’t lie Carana, you are obviously a shoplifter!