Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?  (Read 27303 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 01:55:14 AM »
A high-profile trial heard bottles of urine were found in Mitchell's bedroom when it was searched in July 2003 and taken away by the police.
Donald Findlay QC, representing Mitchell, earlier argued the evidence was "wholly irrelevant" and provided no "link, key or motive" to the crime.
John Beckett QC, representing the Crown, told Lords Hamilton, Osborne and Kingarth: "His explanation was that because he slept on top of a bunk bed it was more convenient to do that than to do anything else.
"It was to show that explanation was untrue. The new ones (bottles) came at a time when his position was that he was sleeping in the living room next to his mother, or something like that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7247137.stm

If this is correct https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-stage-reconstruction-itn-ext-police-car-outside-news-footage/682859242?adppopup=true&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp Luke Mitchell’s house was searched 7 days after the murder and some 20 bottles of urine were found in his bedroom - that’s some collection in just a few days. Especially as has been pointed out, even by Corrine Mitchell, he was sleeping downstairs on the sofa therefore his alleged explanation as to why he urinated in bottles was indeed untrue.

the trauma of events had triggered a form of Obsessive Compulsive Diaorder (OCD), compelling him to "hold on" to literally everything, never made it to the public domain.

Forensic psychologist Ian Stephens said at the time  “whoever did this would be displaying signs of stress.
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/family-video-released-itn-ext-i-c-detective-inspector-tom-news-footage/682862314?adppopup=true&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp

On the other hand Luke Mitchell was keen to get back to school (2 months after the murder) and went on to pass his exams - seemingly unaffected by any trauma

Imo Luke Mitchell most probably urinated in bottles before the murder

The house was searched a few days after the murder not 7 days https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/gvs-house-of-jodis-boyfriend-clean-feed-tape-d0623919-news-footage/682508452?adppopup=true&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 01:04:56 PM »
A high-profile trial heard bottles of urine were found in Mitchell's bedroom when it was searched in July 2003 and taken away by the police.
Donald Findlay QC, representing Mitchell, earlier argued the evidence was "wholly irrelevant" and provided no "link, key or motive" to the crime.
John Beckett QC, representing the Crown, told Lords Hamilton, Osborne and Kingarth: "His explanation was that because he slept on top of a bunk bed it was more convenient to do that than to do anything else.
"It was to show that explanation was untrue. The new ones (bottles) came at a time when his position was that he was sleeping in the living room next to his mother, or something like that."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7247137.stm

If this is correct https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/police-stage-reconstruction-itn-ext-police-car-outside-news-footage/682859242?adppopup=true&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp Luke Mitchell’s house was searched 7 days after the murder and some 20 bottles of urine were found in his bedroom - that’s some collection in just a few days. Especially as has been pointed out, even by Corrine Mitchell, he was sleeping downstairs on the sofa therefore his alleged explanation as to why he urinated in bottles was indeed untrue.

the trauma of events had triggered a form of Obsessive Compulsive Diaorder (OCD), compelling him to "hold on" to literally everything, never made it to the public domain.

Forensic psychologist Ian Stephens said at the time  “whoever did this would be displaying signs of stress.
https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/family-video-released-itn-ext-i-c-detective-inspector-tom-news-footage/682862314?adppopup=true&uiloc=thumbnail_more_search_results_adp

On the other hand Luke Mitchell was keen to get back to school (2 months after the murder) and went on to pass his exams - seemingly unaffected by any trauma

Imo Luke Mitchell most probably urinated in bottles before the murder

I cannot see how Luke Mitchell amassed 20 bottles of urine in his bedroom over 3 or so days following the murder and for them to be linked to some kind of alleged OCD?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2019, 06:43:24 PM »
Two mothers of psychopaths

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8RpAkHMHQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHMFQzyAAu8
(One in denial herself presenting with strong traits of narcissism)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 09:14:37 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2019, 11:26:28 PM »
Two mothers of psychopaths

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5L8RpAkHMHQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHMFQzyAAu8
(One in denial herself presenting with strong traits of narcissism)

Luke Mitchell knew he wasn’t a normal teenager

I'm simply not a normal teenager; EXCLUSIVE: Luke Mitchell's chilling boast to the Mail.
Source: Daily Mail (London)
Date: 1/22/2005

Byline: GRACE MCLEAN

THE words coming out of his mouth were enough to chill the heart.

His voice flat and emotionless, Luke Mitchell was describing to me the moment he discovered the body of his girlfriend, mutilated and abandoned on the muddy earth.

For the schoolgirl who died an unspeakable death, horrifically mutilated, there was no expression of love from Luke Mitchell - and no tears.

This was Luke's story in his own words - the account the jury never heard as the teenager never gave evidence during his trial.

'My torch lit up the path like daytime and I was about 12 yards from Jodi when I saw her lying there,' he began. 'She was so white. Her throat had been slit and her head was to the side.

'Her eyes were staring up at me and she was naked but for a pair of socks, I think... no, she wasn't wearing anything. Her body was so white and she was just staring and staring.

'I shouted to the others but I couldn't tell them I'd found Jodi because I didn't want to upset her gran, but she said she wanted to come over the wall.

'The others held her back but she scrambled over the wall and said if her granddaugher was there she wanted to be with her.

'She sat down beside Jodi and cradled her in her arms.

I guess the family are suspicious of me because my dog Mia was the one who found Jodi and I was the one who first saw her lying there.' I interviewed Mitchell months before he had been charged with the murder of Jodi, and days after he had been questioned by detectives hunting for her killer.

Aged 15 at the time, the Luke Mitchell in front of me was an adult in everything but name. Chain smoking and dressed in baggy jeans and a dark-coloured T-shirt, he exuded confidence bordering on arrogance.

Yet all the time his eyes flicked towards his mother Corinne, as if seeking reassurance from the woman with whom he obviously had an extra-special bond.

Mitchell and his mother were like a well-rehearsed double act. As Corinne Mitchell ranted about the unfair treatment of her son, Mitchell would pace the floor as he vented his anger at the way the police had dealt with him.

Then his mother would touch him lightly on the arm and he would, as if by magic, calm down.

And as he gave his version of his whereabouts the night Jodi was brutally murdered, he constantly looked to her for reassurance, particularly when recalling the time he left the house to meet his girlfriend and the time he went on to meet his friends.

In the first moments of meeting Mitchell I was struck by how confident he was.

After a day at school he knew he was about to meet a journalist, but he walked into the room with a nonchalant air.

As I shook his hand, he gave me a cursory glance before sitting in a chair diagonally across from his mother.

It was clear he was a very sexually aware young man. I immediately felt uncomfortable as his eyes slowly looked me up and down. Mitchell may be a child but his sexuality, arrogance and misplaced maturity make him appear far older than his tender years.

There were a few flashes of childlike behaviour. But they only came as he was distracted by Mia - the dog he claimed picked up Jodi's scent and led him to her body.

As his story unfolded, it was clear he was a master of manipulation. His story was just too word-perfect. It was also, as has now transpired, a tissue of lies.

This was a 15-year-old who never buckled once during interviews with some of Scotland's most experienced policemen. The more police pushed him, the more arrogant he became.

He boasted to me: 'After a few hours I told them, "charge me or let me go".'

Mitchell leaned forward in his chair and stared intently at me as he told me how police had made his life 'a misery' and how they tried to relate to him through stories of rap star Eminem, shock rocker Marilyn Manson and pop singer Holly Valance.

He said: 'The cops asked me about my relationship with Jodi's friend Laura.

They kept asking me about the Eminem song Kim, the song where he fantasises about killing his wife.

'They asked me about the follow- up song in which Eminem sings about the "two of us", meaning him and his daughter. They asked me about Laura and if I wanted it to be just the two of us and asked if that was why I killed Jodi.

'It was all rubbish. Jodi and I would still be together if she was here today.' Detectives were astonished by how arrogant Mitchell was during interviews. Even when confronted with evidence he remained defiant.

He seemed to realise police were trying to relate to him as a teenager and find some kind of common ground.

However, as Mitchell saw himself as an adult, he found the tactic amusing and gained a sense of confidence as the interrogation went on.

Mitchell took to pacing the floor again as he told me how he had 'got really mad' with police.

Clenching his fists he said: 'I started to get really mad after about four hours and asked them to charge me if they had anything to charge me with.' It was clear Mitchell enjoyed playing cat and mouse with detectives. He said: ' One copper stood, looked me straight in my face and said, "We've got you. We found your semen on her bra.

We've found sperm similar to yours." I laughed and said, "If it's similar, it's not the same then, is it?" ' He told how detectives showed him a video reconstruction of how it would have been impossible for him to see Jodi's body in the dark woods with only a torch - implying he must have known exactly where she was lying.

He said: 'Jodi's body was replaced with a tailor's dummy and I pointed out to police that I could see a limb. That' s when they switched the video off.'

But then, chillingly, he revealed that he, Jodi and their friend Laura had been talking about funeral arrangements a few nights before the murder.

He said: 'What happened to Jodi was so ironic because the Thursday before she died we were all talking about what records we would want played at our funeral.' I could picture him that night, talking in the bedroom with Jodi - taking a perverse pleasure in knowing the fate that awaited her.

He said police took a lock knife from him after being tipped off by friends.

But he added: 'The bloke who said this is a fantasist. Another of his friends told police Jodi and I were arguing all the time. But that's not true. We never had a cross word.' Mitchell also denied he was taunting police when he left a note with flowers for Jodi which quoted from Kurt Cobain's journals: 'The finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came.' He said: 'The only reason I left it was because she loved that line. I wanted to be with Jodi and nobody else.' It was the first time in our interview that Mitchell spoke of any affection for Jodi. But then, to change the subject, he spent ten minutes talking about newly learned computer skills - just like any other teenage boy - before asking his mother for the keys to her 4x4 Land Rover.

Then, nonchalantly, he walked outside, started up the engine and drove at high speeds around nearby waste ground. It seemed, yet again, that Mitchell was playing at being an adult.

When he returned, he told his mother he was going to see his friend Laura and, since it was on my way, I offered to give Mitchell a lift.

In the car, he said very little about Jodi, continuing to talk about his computer course. When the car came to a standstill, he leaned over and gave me a hug before jumping out. Just four weeks later, he was arrested for Jodi's murder.

I truly believe Mitchell thought he could get away with it. As we parted, he couldn't resist having the final word. A last gesture, and his last chance to goad the police: 'I was never going to break down in public - I'm not that kind of bloke.

'They made a mistake and thought I was just a normal teenager.'

g.mclean@dailymail.co.uk

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 09:44:46 PM »
Also during her podcast with James English Corrine Mitchell claims her son couldn’t grieve because the press were there?

14/15 years old - that’s some control he has over his emotions - presuming they were there to begin with?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:48:05 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2019, 11:23:11 PM »
I'd like to hear from Luke Mitchell, or one his handful of supporters, when he started his "20 bottle" urine collection and why etc?

Sandra Lean states,

"Another complete red herring was the finding of bottles of urine found in Luke's bedroom.

"The perfectly innocent explanation - that the trauma of events had triggered a form of Obsessive Compulsive Diaorder (OCD), compelling him to "hold on" to literally everything, never made it to the public domain.

I disagree.

If the motivation for the murder of [Name removed] was Erotophonophilia, then any possible paraphilia is relevant. Piquerism is a paraphilia as well as a form of sadism. The same could be said of Luke Mitchell's urne collection ie; another paraphilia

The perfectly innocent explanation - that the trauma of events had triggered a form of Obsessive Compulsive Diaorder (OCD), compelling him to "hold on" to literally everything, never made it to the public domain.

Everything that is except the Marilyn Manson calendar his stepmother got him for his birthday?

Has anyone attempted to calculate how long it would have taken him to collect all that urine, stash it under his bed and hide it away in drawers, in socks etc - in 3 days if he was sleeping downstairs on the sofa next to his mother?

The urine collection isn’t a red herring, it’s highly relevant to Luke Mitchell’s psychology.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 11:26:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2019, 11:34:21 AM »
Luke Mitchell knew he wasn’t a normal teenager

I'm simply not a normal teenager; EXCLUSIVE: Luke Mitchell's chilling boast to the Mail.
Source: Daily Mail (London)
Date: 1/22/2005

Byline: GRACE MCLEAN

THE words coming out of his mouth were enough to chill the heart.

His voice flat and emotionless, Luke Mitchell was describing to me the moment he discovered the body of his girlfriend, mutilated and abandoned on the muddy earth.

For the schoolgirl who died an unspeakable death, horrifically mutilated, there was no expression of love from Luke Mitchell - and no tears.

This was Luke's story in his own words - the account the jury never heard as the teenager never gave evidence during his trial.

'My torch lit up the path like daytime and I was about 12 yards from Jodi when I saw her lying there,' he began. 'She was so white. Her throat had been slit and her head was to the side.

'Her eyes were staring up at me and she was naked but for a pair of socks, I think... no, she wasn't wearing anything. Her body was so white and she was just staring and staring.

'I shouted to the others but I couldn't tell them I'd found Jodi because I didn't want to upset her gran, but she said she wanted to come over the wall.

'The others held her back but she scrambled over the wall and said if her granddaugher was there she wanted to be with her.

'She sat down beside Jodi and cradled her in her arms.

I guess the family are suspicious of me because my dog Mia was the one who found Jodi and I was the one who first saw her lying there.' I interviewed Mitchell months before he had been charged with the murder of Jodi, and days after he had been questioned by detectives hunting for her killer.

Aged 15 at the time, the Luke Mitchell in front of me was an adult in everything but name. Chain smoking and dressed in baggy jeans and a dark-coloured T-shirt, he exuded confidence bordering on arrogance.

Yet all the time his eyes flicked towards his mother Corinne, as if seeking reassurance from the woman with whom he obviously had an extra-special bond.

Mitchell and his mother were like a well-rehearsed double act. As Corinne Mitchell ranted about the unfair treatment of her son, Mitchell would pace the floor as he vented his anger at the way the police had dealt with him.

Then his mother would touch him lightly on the arm and he would, as if by magic, calm down.

And as he gave his version of his whereabouts the night Jodi was brutally murdered, he constantly looked to her for reassurance, particularly when recalling the time he left the house to meet his girlfriend and the time he went on to meet his friends.

In the first moments of meeting Mitchell I was struck by how confident he was.

After a day at school he knew he was about to meet a journalist, but he walked into the room with a nonchalant air.

As I shook his hand, he gave me a cursory glance before sitting in a chair diagonally across from his mother.

It was clear he was a very sexually aware young man. I immediately felt uncomfortable as his eyes slowly looked me up and down. Mitchell may be a child but his sexuality, arrogance and misplaced maturity make him appear far older than his tender years.

There were a few flashes of childlike behaviour. But they only came as he was distracted by Mia - the dog he claimed picked up Jodi's scent and led him to her body.

As his story unfolded, it was clear he was a master of manipulation. His story was just too word-perfect. It was also, as has now transpired, a tissue of lies.

This was a 15-year-old who never buckled once during interviews with some of Scotland's most experienced policemen. The more police pushed him, the more arrogant he became.

He boasted to me: 'After a few hours I told them, "charge me or let me go".'

Mitchell leaned forward in his chair and stared intently at me as he told me how police had made his life 'a misery' and how they tried to relate to him through stories of rap star Eminem, shock rocker Marilyn Manson and pop singer Holly Valance.

He said: 'The cops asked me about my relationship with Jodi's friend Laura.

They kept asking me about the Eminem song Kim, the song where he fantasises about killing his wife.

'They asked me about the follow- up song in which Eminem sings about the "two of us", meaning him and his daughter. They asked me about Laura and if I wanted it to be just the two of us and asked if that was why I killed Jodi.

'It was all rubbish. Jodi and I would still be together if she was here today.' Detectives were astonished by how arrogant Mitchell was during interviews. Even when confronted with evidence he remained defiant.

He seemed to realise police were trying to relate to him as a teenager and find some kind of common ground.

However, as Mitchell saw himself as an adult, he found the tactic amusing and gained a sense of confidence as the interrogation went on.

Mitchell took to pacing the floor again as he told me how he had 'got really mad' with police.

Clenching his fists he said: 'I started to get really mad after about four hours and asked them to charge me if they had anything to charge me with.' It was clear Mitchell enjoyed playing cat and mouse with detectives. He said: ' One copper stood, looked me straight in my face and said, "We've got you. We found your semen on her bra.

We've found sperm similar to yours." I laughed and said, "If it's similar, it's not the same then, is it?" ' He told how detectives showed him a video reconstruction of how it would have been impossible for him to see Jodi's body in the dark woods with only a torch - implying he must have known exactly where she was lying.

He said: 'Jodi's body was replaced with a tailor's dummy and I pointed out to police that I could see a limb. That' s when they switched the video off.'

But then, chillingly, he revealed that he, Jodi and their friend Laura had been talking about funeral arrangements a few nights before the murder.

He said: 'What happened to Jodi was so ironic because the Thursday before she died we were all talking about what records we would want played at our funeral.' I could picture him that night, talking in the bedroom with Jodi - taking a perverse pleasure in knowing the fate that awaited her.

He said police took a lock knife from him after being tipped off by friends.

But he added: 'The bloke who said this is a fantasist. Another of his friends told police Jodi and I were arguing all the time. But that's not true. We never had a cross word.' Mitchell also denied he was taunting police when he left a note with flowers for Jodi which quoted from Kurt Cobain's journals: 'The finest day I ever had was when tomorrow never came.' He said: 'The only reason I left it was because she loved that line. I wanted to be with Jodi and nobody else.' It was the first time in our interview that Mitchell spoke of any affection for Jodi. But then, to change the subject, he spent ten minutes talking about newly learned computer skills - just like any other teenage boy - before asking his mother for the keys to her 4x4 Land Rover.

Then, nonchalantly, he walked outside, started up the engine and drove at high speeds around nearby waste ground. It seemed, yet again, that Mitchell was playing at being an adult.

When he returned, he told his mother he was going to see his friend Laura and, since it was on my way, I offered to give Mitchell a lift.

In the car, he said very little about Jodi, continuing to talk about his computer course. When the car came to a standstill, he leaned over and gave me a hug before jumping out. Just four weeks later, he was arrested for Jodi's murder.

I truly believe Mitchell thought he could get away with it. As we parted, he couldn't resist having the final word. A last gesture, and his last chance to goad the police: 'I was never going to break down in public - I'm not that kind of bloke.

'They made a mistake and thought I was just a normal teenager.'

g.mclean@dailymail.co.uk

What do Laura Whitemans witness statements say about Luke Mitchell?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 11:36:28 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2019, 11:43:51 AM »
Text message from Corrine to Luke Mitchell - 1st July 12.29am

"You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you."

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2019, 12:26:18 PM »

She said her son returned home quite early that night, at around 9pm, and told her that Jodi had not turned up.

“Did that surprise you?” Mr Turnbull asked.

“Yes, it did,” she replied.

She said they thought perhaps Jodi had gone to a friend’s house or had been grounded.

“How would you describe the way he was reacting to the fact she hadn’t turned up?” Mr Turnbull asked.

Mrs Mitchell replied: “I think more miffed that she hadn’t turned up.”

Asked whether he had seemed anxious, she said: “Not at that point, no.” She said he then went up to his bedroom before taking the dog for a walk.

Later that evening the police told her that Jodi Jones was dead. She denied she then said to police: “Is Luke a suspect?”

Mrs Mitchell explained she would not have said that, because she thought at that stage Jodi had died an accidental death. “I worried that she might have left her inhaler and suffered a breathing attack.”
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jodi-boyfriend-was-cooking-dinner-xpv2b0l6xn8
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 12:44:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2019, 12:55:22 PM »

Corrine Mitchell appears hostile. “You will tell me right now what is wrong”

I'm on my way up to find you”

On her way up where? To find him where?

CM: The plan was he had arranged with Judi that he would meet Judi at their house to go over friends phone numbers that Judi probably would have...... so Luke said he would go and meet Judi at her house and go over all the friends but what confuses us is what the phone records show she never phoned any of her friends. She phoned the granny and that was all she phoned but anyhoo that was the plan but when Luke got to the top of the path the other 3 members were already there and we have no idea how they got there that fast. No idea.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

To Judi’s house?

Where was Corrine Mitchell heading?

What did Luke Mitchell indicate to Corrine before she sent this text?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 01:15:53 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2019, 01:28:11 PM »

Asked whether he had seemed anxious, she said: “Not at that point, no.” She said he then went up to his bedroom before taking the dog for a walk.

Later that evening the police told her that Jodi Jones was dead. She denied she then said to police: “Is Luke a suspect?”

Mrs Mitchell explained she would not have said that, because she thought at that stage Jodi had died an accidental death. “I worried that she might have left her inhaler and suffered a breathing attack.”

She said he then went up to his bedroom before taking the dog for a walk.

Was it usual for Luke Mitchell to take the dog out for a walk at this time of night?

Wasn’t it alleged Luke had a 10pm curfew?

What was the usual time of Mia’s last walk of the day and who usually took her for a walk?

Asked whether he had seemed anxious, she said: “Not at that point, no.”

At what point then is Corrine Mitchell claiming Luke did appear “anxious?” Or did she suggest this during trial for effect?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 01:35:02 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2019, 01:50:34 PM »

His gran provoked disgust in 2007 for trying to sell Mitchell’s story to our sister paper, the Sunday Mail.

In a letter sent via Corinne, she said she wanted “to tell her side of the story”.

Guetta wrote: “I want between £8000 and £10,000 or it isn’t worth my while.

“It will be £10,000 with a photo of Luke. If you use a photograph of Luke, you’ll sell more papers.”

Guetta – who ran a caravan business with Corinne – insisted Mitchell was really a “nice boy”. She added: “He doted on Jodi.

“He was very, very ­protective of her. On a cold day, I’ve seen him buttoning up her coat because she suffered from asthma and she had an inhaler.” https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-killer-luke-mitchell-1112662

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2019, 01:47:51 PM »
Corrine Mitchell appears hostile. “You will tell me right now what is wrong”

On her way up where? To find him where?

CM: The plan was he had arranged with Judi that he would meet Judi at their house to go over friends phone numbers that Judi probably would have...... so Luke said he would go and meet Judi at her house and go over all the friends but what confuses us is what the phone records show she never phoned any of her friends. She phoned the granny and that was all she phoned but anyhoo that was the plan but when Luke got to the top of the path the other 3 members were already there and we have no idea how they got there that fast. No idea.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ysPeri0O4

To Judi’s house?

Where was Corrine Mitchell heading?

What did Luke Mitchell indicate to Corrine before she sent this text?

Lithium states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452464.html#msg452464

”The fact the Corinne call was still there indicates the deleting of everything else took place between the contact with Jodi and the finding of the body/phone being handed to police.

And then:

”It indicates that everything was wiped and Corinnes call was the only call that followed the deletion.

Why would he delete everything else individually and leave one call?

I agree!

“You will tell me right now what is wrong”

Luke Mitchell has quite obviously indicated to his mother something’s wrong for Corrine to have responded to him in this manner.

So what did Luke Mitchell say?

16 years on and still these omissions have not been addressed?

I watched Ms Mitchells podcast in detail this morning. Within minutes it flagged up the first of several odd comments. From an innocent stance she is proclaiming. Luke told her he was going out to search for Jodi, she told him no way , not at this time of night, he was adamant though so he was doing it, telling his mother that it wasn't up for discussion. She is giving the impression of concern. Why did she not go with him? 

Giving the impression of concern for Luke but not the fact Jodi is missing?

”You will tell me right now what is wrong”

“How would you describe the way he was reacting to the fact she hadn’t turned up?” Mr Turnbull asked.

Mrs Mitchell replied: “I think more miffed that she hadn’t turned up.”

CM: The plan was he had arranged with Judi that he would meet Judi at their house to go over friends phone numbers that Judi probably would have...... so Luke said he would go and meet Judi at her house and go over all the friends

Going by how Corrine Mitchell speaks about Luke allegedly arranging with Judi to meet at her house and go over friends phone numbers etc there’s no suggestion from Corrine at this point Luke is “anxious.”

“Mitchell may have been calm, but his story was erratic. The accounts he gave of why he never showed any concern over Jodi's non-appearance varied with every person he spoke to: his friends, Jodi's family, the police. It was these fabrications that initially roused police suspicions.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/jan/22/ukcrime.gerardseenan

Suspicion fell on Mitchell within days of the crime because of inconsistencies in his story, witness accounts of his suspicious behaviour and a sighting of somebody matching his description at the murder scene.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/convicted-of-murder-teenager-obsessed-by-occult-487831.html

”At around 11.30pm, they passed a wall with a V-shaped gap. Jodi's family walked past it, but Mitchell headed straight for the gap. In a statement to police, he told the court that his dog, Mia, had placed her paws on the wall and began sniffing. No other member of the party remembered this. Instead, they said, Mitchell had led them to the spot where he killed Jodi.

Janine said Mitchell "showed no emotion". Jodi's family were gripped by hysterics; Mitchell's bravado faltered only when he spoke on the phone to the police. But, in leading Jodi's family to her body, Mitchell ultimately led the police to her killer.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 02:44:03 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2019, 02:51:43 PM »
What’s also been omitted/ignored these past 16 years is the fact Corrine Mitchell (And Mitchell supporters) have never once mentioned anything of a conversation between mother and son along the lines of -

Did you do it?

This is yet another massive red flag!

They accept he’s innocent from day one based on what?

What evidence did Sandra Lean have before even meeting the Mitchell’s to conclude Luke Mitchell was innocent? None!

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:12:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2019, 03:25:22 PM »

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452488.html#msg452488
I'm sorry, I seem to have caused a bit of a misunderstanding. Of the incoming voicemail call on Luke's phone that night, I said
the records show, quite clearly, that this was a log of an incoming voicemail from Corinne asking where he was, being recorded on his phone, not Luke checking it
I didn't mean the actual call was still on Luke's phone - I should have made that clearer. The record of the call going to voicemail is in the phone logs, Corinne said in her statement that she was trying to call Luke to find out what was going on, but got his voicemail - the timings given in her statement and both her and Luke's phone records all matched up. My point was that the police deliberately lied about Luke "checking his voicemail" when the log is clearly labelled "incoming."

All of the police assertions regarding the phone calls, texts, etc, were put to Luke in the Section 14 interrogation 6 weeks after the murder. By then, the police had the phone logs - they also recovered a text from Corinne to Luke saying, "Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you" (not recovered from Luke's phone)

Corrine Mitchell
“You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you”

Sandra Lean
“Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you”
[/i]
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 04:49:50 PM by Nicholas »