Author Topic: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?  (Read 30110 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: What Are The Current Theories Held By Contributors At UKJF?
« Reply #240 on: August 24, 2019, 03:33:12 PM »
According to the Supreme Court no libel was proved and no judicial secrecy was breached. You may not agree, but your opinion doesn't count. I think you should wait and see if the ECHR accepts their case before 'being sure' about what their judgement might be.

It doesn't matter in the slightest what the SC thinks..... It's up to the ECHR now... And having read a lot around this topic I share Mistys confidence

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #241 on: August 24, 2019, 07:20:31 PM »

Suffer what in regards the echr?
Do you not mind waiting?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #242 on: August 24, 2019, 08:09:01 PM »
Do you not mind waiting?

We all have opinions and the McCann's opinion seems to have been that they had a reason to sue Amaral. They and their supporters can't accept that they were wrong. There's no reason to suppose they're going to get any satisfaction from the ECHR, in my opinion. Perhaps it's time to accept that they can't always have what they want.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #243 on: August 24, 2019, 08:42:06 PM »
Do you not mind waiting?

Not in the least we brits are good at queuing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #244 on: August 24, 2019, 09:36:30 PM »
We all have opinions and the McCann's opinion seems to have been that they had a reason to sue Amaral. They and their supporters can't accept that they were wrong. There's no reason to suppose they're going to get any satisfaction from the ECHR, in my opinion. Perhaps it's time to accept that they can't always have what they want.

You are quoting your opinion.. They were absolutely right to sue amaral but could not have for seen the perverse decision of the Portuguese courts.. Imo..

The ECHR will put amaral and Portugal in it's place.. Imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #245 on: August 25, 2019, 07:36:02 AM »
You are quoting your opinion.. They were absolutely right to sue amaral but could not have for seen the perverse decision of the Portuguese courts.. Imo..

The ECHR will put amaral and Portugal in it's place.. Imo

Yes, that's why I said 'in my opinion' lol. The ECHR is not rushing to deal with their application because they now prioritise the cases. They deal with them in order of severity and urgency. They could have a long long wait imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #246 on: August 25, 2019, 08:16:28 AM »
Yes, that's why I said 'in my opinion' lol. The ECHR is not rushing to deal with their application because they now prioritise the cases. They deal with them in order of severity and urgency. They could have a long long wait imo.

You are making things up.. The, ECHR don't prioritise all the cases... A few are prioritised that are deemed urgent

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #247 on: August 25, 2019, 09:04:57 AM »
You are making things up.. The, ECHR don't prioritise all the cases... A few are prioritised that are deemed urgent

You will find my reply here;

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8465.msg553961#msg553961
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #248 on: August 25, 2019, 09:13:07 AM »
You will find my reply here;

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=8465.msg553961#msg553961

Your reply doesn't support what you have said.. The ECHR prioritise some cases... All cases are not seen in order of urgency. You've misunderstood it

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #249 on: August 25, 2019, 10:46:33 PM »

Unfortunately, we have this peculiar difference between English and Portuguese Law.  I don't know if this matters.  I only know that the younger Portuguese Judges tend to rule with a degree of common sense, and then get over ruled by the older and more hide bound Judges.

But the day will come.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #250 on: August 26, 2019, 08:52:43 AM »
Unfortunately, we have this peculiar difference between English and Portuguese Law.  I don't know if this matters.  I only know that the younger Portuguese Judges tend to rule with a degree of common sense, and then get over ruled by the older and more hide bound Judges.

But the day will come.

The Law doesn’t work on common sense, it needs conformity with the written law and proof.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #251 on: August 26, 2019, 09:19:44 AM »

But the day will come.

The difference between English and Portuguese law is no more peculiar than the difference between English and French law. England uses a common law system and France, Portugal, and most of Europe use a civil law system.

Result = happy posting.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #252 on: August 29, 2019, 11:44:42 AM »
The difference between English and Portuguese law is no more peculiar than the difference between English and French law. England uses a common law system and France, Portugal, and most of Europe use a civil law system.

I don't suppose the Portuguese will lose much sleepm over ECHR ruling agaianst them if that happens. They have no teeth to enforce Portugual to comply to what ever demands.

The McCanns have no case against Amaral - to the fantasists who claim 'he will see his day' is rather amusing. I smiled at that notion.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Anthro

« Reply #253 on: September 25, 2019, 02:28:40 PM »
It is for Admin to decide but I am prepared to share my hypothesis on what might have happened to Madeleine. Perhaps in the ‘members only’ section. Since we all are theorising to some extent, it might be useful to put possible relevant information to the forum to further discussion (?).

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #254 on: September 25, 2019, 03:42:18 PM »
It is for Admin to decide but I am prepared to share my hypothesis on what might have happened to Madeleine. Perhaps in the ‘members only’ section. Since we all are theorising to some extent, it might be useful to put possible relevant information to the forum to further discussion (?).

Good idea.