Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531682 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #1965 on: July 02, 2018, 01:14:39 PM »
His book claimed as fact that Madeleine died in the apartment, do you dispute this?

You dispute it - but the fact is ...you don't know what happened to maddie.

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1966 on: July 02, 2018, 01:17:36 PM »
He didn't understand the 15 alleles or the dog alerts

What on the hair brush - my post referred to the hairbrush D

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1967 on: July 02, 2018, 01:31:05 PM »

You dispute it - but the fact is ...you don't know what happened to maddie.

either does  davel

Offline jassi

« Reply #1968 on: July 02, 2018, 01:53:05 PM »
I also found this quite interesting -   http://app.echr.coe.int/CheckList/?cookieCheck=true

Only 5% of applications receive a judgement - all the rest fall by the wayside.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1969 on: July 02, 2018, 01:54:07 PM »

What on the hair brush - my post referred to the hairbrush D

You need to provide a cite for brush given to krugel.... Quite possibly he was given the brush then returned it
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:59:21 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1970 on: July 02, 2018, 01:58:44 PM »
I also found this quite interesting -   http://app.echr.coe.int/CheckList/?cookieCheck=true

Only 5% of applications receive a judgement - all the rest fall by the wayside.

We already know that.....

Offline jassi

« Reply #1971 on: July 02, 2018, 02:20:38 PM »
An interesting thing about the ECHR website is that it has a search facility for checking on progress of applications. However you need to case number in order to search, but there seems no way of finding out the case number.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1972 on: July 02, 2018, 02:31:53 PM »
An interesting thing about the ECHR website is that it has a search facility for checking on progress of applications. However you need to case number in order to search, but there seems no way of finding out the case number.
What a terrible inconvenience.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1973 on: July 02, 2018, 02:39:38 PM »
It is really, for without a case number, it cannot be demonstrated that an application was ever lodged.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1974 on: July 02, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »
It is really, for without a case number, it cannot be demonstrated that an application was ever lodged.
Why would you doubt it?  Lodging an application seems like the next logical step, the McCanns’ have said they did, the media has reported that the ECHR received the application, why lie about any of this?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #1975 on: July 02, 2018, 02:49:31 PM »
Why would you doubt it?  Lodging an application seems like the next logical step, the McCanns’ have said they did, the media has reported that the ECHR received the application, why lie about any of this?

Have you a cite for that ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1976 on: July 02, 2018, 02:55:05 PM »
Have you a cite for that ?
See the first post of this thread

Offline jassi

« Reply #1977 on: July 02, 2018, 02:57:47 PM »
So long ago I'd forgotten about that  8((()*/

(reply to VS  post 2010)

Or maybe not -

Offline jassi

« Reply #1978 on: July 02, 2018, 03:09:11 PM »
It has 95% chance of being rejected. Might already have been.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:03:23 PM by slartibartfast »

Or maybe not -

Offline John

« Reply #1979 on: July 02, 2018, 03:25:26 PM »
It has 95% chance of being rejected. Might already have been.

If the McCann's Application which was supposedly lodged last autumn had been accepted it would be recorded within the system viewable by the public. The fact that it is not recorded must in reality mean it has either been withdrawn or was rejected at the very first hurdle.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.