Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531917 times)

Offline Snowgirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #2325 on: October 02, 2018, 01:49:58 PM »
But he claimed he could prove it... Which he couldnt
Did he set a period of time in which he could?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2326 on: October 02, 2018, 01:56:18 PM »
Did he set a period of time in which he could?

Yes he did... Have you not watched the documentary... He said he would prove it in the documentary... He didnt

00.48 - During the following 50 minutes, I will prove that the child was not abducted, and that she died in the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 02:43:44 PM by Davel »

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #2327 on: October 02, 2018, 03:02:54 PM »
Yes he did... Have you not watched the documentary... He said he would prove it in the documentary... He didnt

00.48 - During the following 50 minutes, I will prove that the child was not abducted, and that she died in the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.
  The proof  he was speaking about imo  was showing us that cadaverine was found in those places we know about.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2328 on: October 02, 2018, 03:35:04 PM »
  The proof  he was speaking about imo  was showing us that cadaverine was found in those places we know about.

Cadaverine was not confirmed.. So his evidence sucks

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #2329 on: October 02, 2018, 03:42:02 PM »
Cadaverine was not confirmed.. So his evidence sucks
i wonder then why Redwood announced that Madeleine might not have been alive when she left the apartment ? You will explain that away by saying it was that pesky burglar cum paedophile that killed her and carried her off leaving no time for cadaverine to develop he was that clever , I suppose ?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2330 on: October 02, 2018, 03:50:37 PM »
i wonder then why Redwood announced that Madeleine might not have been alive when she left the apartment ? You will explain that away by saying it was that pesky burglar cum paedophile that killed her and carried her off leaving no time for cadaverine to develop he was that clever , I suppose ?

That's because he didn't have any hard evidence either way, or he would have been more definite
How many years into the investigation was that  -  4, 5 ?. I forget.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #2331 on: October 02, 2018, 03:55:29 PM »
That's because he didn't have any hard evidence either way, or he would have been more definite
Jassi I'm more inclined to think it might have been because  he wanted to publicise the e fits of the man the Smith  family saw.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #2332 on: October 02, 2018, 04:03:00 PM »
No I don't want them to review anything... They will want to know if amarals claims have any veracity... To understand that they will need to look at the evidence that supports them

So you don’t want to review anything except the evidence?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2333 on: October 02, 2018, 04:03:43 PM »

It was March 2014

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added that there was a possibility that she had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2334 on: October 02, 2018, 04:10:16 PM »
So you don’t want to review anything except the evidence?

They will need to review whose rights take precedence...
How else can they decide...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2335 on: October 02, 2018, 04:12:24 PM »
Why were the dogs brought in.... Death in the, apartment was suspected before the alerts... The, alerts have no reliability as evidence of death in the, apartment
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 04:25:30 PM by Davel »

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2336 on: October 02, 2018, 04:18:47 PM »
Why were the digs brought in.... Death in the, apartment was suspected before the alerts... The, alerts have no reliability as evidence of death in the, apartment

Do you mean digs or dogs Davel.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Snowgirl

« Reply #2337 on: October 02, 2018, 04:31:57 PM »
Why were the dogs brought in.... Death in the, apartment was suspected before the alerts... The, alerts have no reliability as evidence of death in the, apartment
So those checks to see if  anyone had died in that apartment  before the McCanns occupuied it were a pointless exercise?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2338 on: October 02, 2018, 04:54:11 PM »
So those checks to see if  anyone had died in that apartment  before the McCanns occupuied it were a pointless exercise?
Yes... The dogs purpose is to find evidence.... That's, what Grime says he trains then for.. You seem to have made the same mistake ad amaral... Attaching too much importance  to the alerts

Online Eleanor

« Reply #2339 on: October 02, 2018, 05:02:20 PM »
It's certainly going to be fun on here when this application gets rejected.

Should you be so lucky.