Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531873 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #3000 on: April 30, 2019, 11:59:55 PM »
Erngath, it makes no difference to the parents if I understand them or not. What we have is a situation of a child who is missing, the parents give an account of what they say happened. I do not believe that account.

That does not make me a heartless soul.or a nasty troll.

Too much has been made of the parents in this forum but very little about Madeliene and what she may have or still is suffering-and that to me says it all.

The parents and their feelings and their reputations are very important to them- the impression I get from  observing their behaviour is not that of innocent victims of an abducted child by a gang of paedophiles as was claimed. That does not make me a bad person either- I sleep kowing this.
You spend a lot of time on here protesting that you’re not a troll, why is that?  It seems to bother you,  though you also like to come across as supremely unbothered.  Chillax, you know what they say about protesting too much...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #3001 on: May 01, 2019, 12:12:43 AM »

I sleep well too.
 I consider all of Madeleine's family to be victims of an abduction.
You must have more experience than I do at observing the parents of a missing child.
I admit that I am not very familiar with how the victims of an abducted child should behave.

I too consider the extended family to be affected by Madelienes disappearance.
Your concealment of not understanding the actions of the parents is astounding.

OK so you support the parents and feel sorry for them and give them badassoles (trolls)

a run for their money well good for you and the others on here.

I would invite you to be Madeliene for maybe just a few minutes, snatched from your bed, away from your family by paedophiles- we all know what they do but not in any detail. You are alone, afraid and being being tortured in ways  you also are not familiar with. You get the chance to see your mum and dad On TV in interviews... at court blaming Amaral for all ills ... the police.... everyone. they go jogging and blogging touring...

Ok you can stop being MBM lets get back to how those poor parents must be feeling...with their new jobs,new cars, new life...holidays...

I am on Madelienes side I am a madeliene supporter she IS the only victim as her disappearance is the evidence- yes others were affected,but I never forget the real story.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:35:28 AM by Miss Taken Identity »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Erngath

« Reply #3002 on: May 01, 2019, 12:46:58 AM »
I too consider the extended family to be affected by Madelienes disappearance.
Your concealment of not understanding the actions of the parents is astounding.

OK so you support the parents and feel sorry for them and give them badassoles (trolls)

a run for their money well good for you and the others on here.

I would invite you to be Madeliene for maybe just a few minutes, snatched from your bed, away from your family by paedophiles- we all know what they do but not in any detail. You are alone, afraid and being being tortured in ways  you also are not familiar with. You get the chance to see your mum and dad On TV in interviews... at court blaming Amaral for all ills ... the police.... everyone. they go jogging and blogging touring...

Ok you can stop being MBM lets get back to how those poor parents must be feeling...with their new jobs,new cars, new life...holidays...

I am on Madelienes side I am a madeliene supporter she IS the only victim as her disappearance is the evidence- yes others were affected,but I never forget the real story.

Perhaps you might consider for one moment that Madeleine's parents  also imagine what could be happening to Madeleine.

Yes you can imagine the horror of it but as you have admitted you do sleep well.
Perhaps the horror of what they imagine does not afford them such a contented night's sleep.

Your reference to new cars, new jobs, new life etc being in some way a compensation for the horror their child could be suffering does you little credit.
IMO
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

« Reply #3003 on: May 01, 2019, 08:55:04 AM »
Any challenges or opinions based on evidence at the McCanns is abuse according to supporters.

I find that really funny as in ha ha  . getting all offended on behalf of others, whom you know nothing about is something  else. and to get to the point of attack is even more funny  haha.

Calling them bad parents is a fair comment from the person who percieves them to be bad parents.
The concept of being 'offended' is essentially someone whining.
To go one mental leap further and take vicarious offence on behalf of a stranger is the reserve of the sanctimonious few.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3004 on: May 01, 2019, 08:59:05 AM »
To go one mental leap further and take vicarious offence on behalf of a stranger is the reserve of the sanctimonious few.

No it isn't... You can speak for yourself but not for others....
I dint like nastiness...and I react when I see it...I think that's quite a normal response.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3005 on: May 01, 2019, 09:02:41 AM »

And we certainly have some of those on here  - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3006 on: May 01, 2019, 09:03:19 AM »
Is that what happened when Brenda Leyland was unmasked by thr media?  There was lots of outrage then, particularly about some of the vile things written about her.  Was that just sanctimonious whining in your view?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3007 on: May 01, 2019, 09:04:34 AM »
And we certainly have some of those on here  - IMO
We have people on here who whine on sanctimously about the McCanns childcare arrangements, and have been doing so for 12 years, do we not? 

Offline The General

« Reply #3008 on: May 01, 2019, 09:04:56 AM »
Is that what happened when Brenda Leyland was unmasked by thr media?  There was lots of outrage then, particularly about some of the vile things written about her.  Was that just sanctimonious whining in your view?
Only briefly saw that, but yes. It's people whining for someone else.

Offline jassi

« Reply #3009 on: May 01, 2019, 09:06:26 AM »
We have people on here who whine on sanctimously about the McCanns childcare arrangements, and have been doing so for 12 years, do we not?

Have we?  Examples please.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline The General

« Reply #3010 on: May 01, 2019, 09:07:24 AM »
No it isn't... You can speak for yourself but not for others....
I dint like nastiness...and I react when I see it...I think that's quite a normal response.
No it's not. There's empathy, that is contained and maybe processed in the brain as unfortunate for that person and you can relate, then there's misplaced, vicarious offence that's then acted upon.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3011 on: May 01, 2019, 09:14:14 AM »
Have we?  Examples please.
Erm...are you claiming that no one on here has lambasted the McCanns “neglect” claiming that they would NEVER leave their young kids alone for a second? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3012 on: May 01, 2019, 09:15:17 AM »
No it's not. There's empathy, that is contained and maybe processed in the brain as unfortunate for that person and you can relate, then there's misplaced, vicarious offence that's then acted upon.
So people who intervene when others are being bullied are not normal in your view?

Offline jassi

« Reply #3013 on: May 01, 2019, 09:24:39 AM »
Erm...are you claiming that no one on here has lambasted the McCanns “neglect” claiming that they would NEVER leave their young kids alone for a second?

It's you making that claim, not me.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #3014 on: May 01, 2019, 09:26:40 AM »
It's you making that claim, not me.
Check out the General’s posts.  She’s made 4 sanctimonious references to the kids being left alone in her last 200 posts. I lost the will to check back any further but it shows up her hypocritical stance quite nicely.
Here’s one of the 4

“I imagine the same fascination as to why seemingly sane, responsible parents would habitually leave 3 wee ans alone in an unlocked holiday apartment, all for a jolly old time with friends and colleagues”.

She also found the “hilarious” post about the McCanns loving Tapas more than their children a work of unbridled genius.  She clearly thinks she is morally superior to the McCanns.