Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531909 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #3255 on: September 01, 2019, 10:25:04 PM »
I know the translations of the judgements have been criticised by some. Who knows who translated the book and the DVD. Funny how mistranslation is only suspected when it's the McCann's and their friend's statements are discussed.
The difference is we have amaral live on TV speaking and as, I understand at least two independent translations. ..both of which are identical
One coming from the SC judgement where we have, the original Portuguese .

Yet the mccanns, statement which we have no record of... You insist on being accurate.

If you now wish to question the, accuracy of the translated SC ruling... I'm not sure just where that leaves us

« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 10:27:55 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3256 on: September 01, 2019, 10:46:10 PM »
On page 4 of the official SC judgement it gives amarals statement in Portuguese... He uses the words..
Vou provar.... Which translates, as... I will prove...
So unless the SC also got it wrong... The version I have given is correct

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #3257 on: September 02, 2019, 09:19:43 AM »
On page 4 of the official SC judgement it gives amarals statement in Portuguese... He uses the words..
Vou provar.... Which translates, as... I will prove...
So unless the SC also got it wrong... The version I have given is correct

Or I will show.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3258 on: September 02, 2019, 09:42:09 AM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3259 on: September 02, 2019, 10:01:51 AM »
I think comprovar would be used in the situations you both describe but.... Even when we have the original language document to translate the meaning is not exact yey you both take the non verbatim twice translated McCann statements, as gospel... Quite laughable imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3260 on: September 02, 2019, 10:07:11 AM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3261 on: September 02, 2019, 10:08:28 AM »
Or I will demonstrate.

Could you provide a cite.. As I said I think comprovar means to demonstrate or to show

Offline barrier

« Reply #3262 on: September 02, 2019, 10:12:41 AM »
I think comprovar would be used in the situations you both describe but.... Even when we have the original language document to translate the meaning is not exact yey you both take the non verbatim twice translated McCann statements, as gospel... Quite laughable imo

So the non verbatim twice translated statements are unreliable as regards the claim of an abduction,glad thats cleared up.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3263 on: September 02, 2019, 10:14:41 AM »
So the non verbatim twice translated statements are unreliable as regards the claim of an abduction,glad thats cleared up.

The mccanns have claimed, abduction in English... As have the SY and the pj considered it possible

Offline barrier

« Reply #3264 on: September 02, 2019, 10:16:51 AM »
The mccanns have claimed, abduction in English... As have the SY and the pj considered it possible

We'll be on the norty step afor long.
Out of interest how long do you see the echr dragging its feet on this one,it seems as if if you look at recent cases these were brought up long ago.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3265 on: September 02, 2019, 10:26:57 AM »
We'll be on the norty step afor long.
Out of interest how long do you see the echr dragging its feet on this one,it seems as if if you look at recent cases these were brought up long ago.

I've no idea... It's not on my list if priorities... I will be interested to see what happens...

Offline barrier

« Reply #3266 on: September 02, 2019, 10:28:33 AM »
I've no idea... It's not on my list if priorities... I will be interested to see what happens...

Just looked at one case first lodged in 2009,only just settled last month.
I'd venture nothing is going to happen any time soon.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3267 on: September 02, 2019, 10:44:30 AM »
Just looked at one case first lodged in 2009,only just settled last month.
I'd venture nothing is going to happen any time soon.

As I've said before I think it's keeping amaral quiet

Offline barrier

« Reply #3268 on: September 02, 2019, 11:13:13 AM »
As I've said before I think it's keeping amaral quiet

The book and video are still available for all to see,so he's no need to be any thing but silent,unlike some maybe the case doesn't consume his time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #3269 on: September 02, 2019, 11:18:43 AM »
The book and video are still available for all to see,so he's no need to be any thing but silent,unlike some maybe the case doesn't consume his time.

I don't think he's responsible for the book and video now... I still think the echr case hangs over him