Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531833 times)

Offline barrier

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4380 on: December 03, 2021, 11:09:32 AM »
Si you accept I know as much as you about when an announcement will be made.. Neither of us know..could be anytime...

Notice you don't put soon in there, I'm taking my info from the hudoc site where the McCann/Healey V Portugal is not even on a noteworthy pending board, those that are were communicated in 2017, that by simple reasoning    the case is way down any priority listing.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4381 on: December 03, 2021, 12:59:14 PM »

Notice you don't put soon in there, I'm taking my info from the hudoc site where the McCann/Healey V Portugal is not even on a noteworthy pending board, those that are were communicated in 2017, that by simple reasoning    the case is way down any priority listing.

Were you expecting the announcement in Jan... I wasn't.. Came as a surprise.. Perhaps we will have another one soon

Offline The General

« Reply #4382 on: December 14, 2021, 01:56:10 PM »
Were you expecting the announcement in Jan... I wasn't.. Came as a surprise.. Perhaps we will have another one soon
There is an announcement in January - 2027. So Barrier has your kecks down once again. Nothing changes here.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline jassi

« Reply #4383 on: December 31, 2021, 04:59:19 PM »
I guess the ECHR has by now shut down for this year without announcing a verdict in McCann/Healy v Portugal.

For all those forum members who hoped for a result this year, there's always 2022 to look forward to and who knows, maybe even  into 2023 and beyond.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4384 on: December 31, 2021, 05:02:13 PM »
I guess the ECHR has by now shut down for this year without announcing a verdict in McCann/Healy v Portugal.

For all those forum members who hoped for a result this year, there's always 2022 to look forward to and who knows, maybe even  into 2023 and beyond.
Needlessly goady.  IMO.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4385 on: December 31, 2021, 05:05:46 PM »
The only thing I hope happens wrt to this case in 2022 is that the right person is charged and found guilty of abducting Madeleine McCann and that the case can be put to bed once and for all.  I don’t hold out any hope of her being found alive but I do hope for peace and resolution for her family.  If that has to wait until 2023 or beyond then so be it.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4386 on: December 31, 2021, 05:13:10 PM »

Obviously GA supporters are not looking forward to it.
I am.. I'm interested to know if I'll be proved right... I'm sure I will be

Offline jassi

« Reply #4387 on: December 31, 2021, 05:28:47 PM »
Obviously GA supporters are not looking forward to it.
I am.. I'm interested to know if I'll be proved right... I'm sure I will be

So am I, not least to see what effect the verdict has on anything.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4388 on: December 31, 2021, 05:34:38 PM »
So am I, not least to see what effect the verdict has on anything.

Then I think just about everyone is looking forward to it.. Nothing wrong with looking forward to it..

Offline barrier

« Reply #4389 on: December 31, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »

Still not on the notable pending list.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #4390 on: December 31, 2021, 06:18:59 PM »
The only thing I hope happens wrt to this case in 2022 is that the right person is charged and found guilty of abducting Madeleine McCann and that the case can be put to bed once and for all.  I don’t hold out any hope of her being found alive but I do hope for peace and resolution for her family.  If that has to wait until 2023 or beyond then so be it.

I too hope for justice for Madeleine, you know the little girl at the heart of this.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4391 on: December 31, 2021, 06:21:56 PM »
I too hope for justice for Madeleine, you know the little girl at the heart of this.
Are you insinuating that I’m unaware that Madeleine is the little girl at the heart of this? Nice bit of virtue signalling on your part, well done.

Offline Admin

« Reply #4392 on: December 31, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »
Still not on the notable pending list.

It obviously holds little priority.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4393 on: December 31, 2021, 09:17:31 PM »

And why should it when the Court has to deal with far more serious breaches of human rights.

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #4394 on: December 31, 2021, 09:39:49 PM »
Justice will be worth waiting for
.from looking at other cases the McCannd s have an overwhelming case.  They will then have the right to ask the Portuguese courts to re-open the case and make a new judgement based on the findings of the.
ECHR... That could be devastating for GA