Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531899 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #4815 on: January 14, 2023, 06:41:59 PM »
They'll find a way to justify (to themselves) the McCann's crushing loss.

Are The McCanns crushed?  I don't think so.

Offline jassi

« Reply #4816 on: January 14, 2023, 06:48:09 PM »

Losing deliberately to garner publicity - isn't that the current excuse ?
Whatever I can imaging McCann being 'furious' about it all. Not the sort to accept defeat easily. What a shame  @)(++(*
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4817 on: January 14, 2023, 06:51:45 PM »
According to you the McCanns mounted a massive propaganda campaign to convince the authorities that Madeleine had been abducted and that they knew nothing about her disappearance.  Looks like they won that one doesn’t it?  They are not under investigation and the police in two countries (and Portugal doing as their told) have made it clear that they are working on the abduction thesis, while Amaral’s theory resides in the remaindered book section where it belongs.   The only crushing loss the McCanns continue to experience to this day is the loss of their daughter Madeleine.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 07:31:54 PM by Vertigo Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4818 on: January 14, 2023, 06:53:43 PM »
Are The McCanns crushed?  I don't think so.
Some sad bitter people like to “imaging” so  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4819 on: January 14, 2023, 07:12:11 PM »

The seethe here is delicious.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #4820 on: January 14, 2023, 09:36:49 PM »
Thanks Misty. Now I know why Kate McCann has repeated endlessly that Amaral's book harmed the search for Madeleine. Even though it wasn't true, it justifies using Madeleine's Fund.

Well, well, well whood  da thunk it. lost cause and lost case. Well done those who KNEW they would win. giggles

Yes the fund... empty?
 no millions for the perfect parents who done nothing wrong.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline jassi

« Reply #4821 on: January 14, 2023, 10:03:47 PM »
Well, well, well whood  da thunk it. lost cause and lost case. Well done those who KNEW they would win. giggles

Yes the fund... empty?

Amateur lawyers , every one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #4822 on: January 15, 2023, 09:22:54 PM »

Yes the fund... empty?

One wouldn't want them to benefit from their incompetence and inadequacies .

Or maybe not -

Offline sadie

« Reply #4823 on: January 16, 2023, 12:17:35 AM »
Amateur lawyers , every one.

Let's wait and see, shall we?   &%5y%

He who laughs last, laughs longest

But truly, this shouldn't be a case of one side scoring against the other side:  This should be us all working together to find missing children and bring them home again.

And unfortunately the perps must be aprehended.   I don't much like jail but they have to be stopped and, I guess, suitably punished

Offline John

« Reply #4824 on: January 16, 2023, 12:33:19 AM »

Let's wait and see, shall we?   &%5y%

He who laughs last, laughs longest

But truly, this shouldn't be a case of one side scoring against the other side:  This should be us all working together to find missing children and bring them home again.

And unfortunately the perps must be aprehended.   I don't much like jail but they have to be stopped and, I guess, suitably punished

The best outcome would be finding Madeleine alive and unharmed. I fear this a forlorn hope however.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline misty

« Reply #4825 on: January 16, 2023, 01:06:29 AM »
One wouldn't want them to benefit from their incompetence and inadequacies .

One wouldn't want victims of crime to suffer additional distress due to the unnecessary words or actions of the judiciary either.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 01:11:43 AM by misty »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #4826 on: January 16, 2023, 09:21:46 AM »
One wouldn't want victims of crime to suffer additional distress due to the unnecessary words or actions of the judiciary either.

Which victims of crime?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #4827 on: January 16, 2023, 09:22:58 AM »

Define unnecessary in this context please.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #4828 on: January 16, 2023, 10:13:17 AM »
Which victims of crime?
The McCanns of course, their daughter was taken in a criminal act by a stranger according to the police, remember?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #4829 on: January 16, 2023, 10:30:09 AM »
The McCanns of course, their daughter was taken in a criminal act by a stranger according to the police, remember?

I remember DCI Redwood offering up a word salad about belief in the opportunity of Madeleine being taken in a criminal act by a stranger.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.