Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531924 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5190 on: February 09, 2023, 10:37:38 PM »
To the interviewer it certainly created a reason to doubt her.

I don't know how often I have repeated this but the parents of a child who has been supposedly abducted usually cooperate with the police and do so willingly and comprehensively.

Kate McCanns conduct was bizarre

I find it totally reasonable and the right thing to do....are you suggesting you think amaral may have been right...i find your post bizarre

Offline John

« Reply #5191 on: February 09, 2023, 10:39:41 PM »
Kate didn't have to answer any of them.  But The PJ went away and cooked up a few more after she had been made Arguida, when she definitely didn't have to answer.

Did this help?  Apparently not.  After sixteen years Kate McCann is still at large.  What an aggravation this must be.  Still no evidence.

The evidence has always been there, unfortunately, no-one has been able to find it yet.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #5192 on: February 09, 2023, 10:41:05 PM »
I find it totally reasonable and the right thing to do....are you suggesting you think amaral may have been right...i find your post bizarre

Love him or hate him, Amaral was simply following the evidence as he saw it. I don't think the passage of nearly 16 years has changed that.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5193 on: February 09, 2023, 10:42:58 PM »
I disagree. The only reason she refused to answer the questions at the arguido interview was imo simply an act of self preservation.

you are totally wrong...thats not the only possible reeason.. I see it as  keeping the investigation.. going. if kate and gerry had been held on remand then the seaarch for justice for maddie would have been over

Offline John

« Reply #5194 on: February 09, 2023, 10:43:53 PM »
At least Kate didn't get beaten up and then accused of throwing herself down the stairs, which seems to have been a favoured ploy by some members of The PJ when they needed someone to confess.  Leonor Cipriano wasn't the only one.

But then The British Ambassador wasn't having that.  What a pity, eh what.

Leonor Cipriano is one of the world's greatest liars.

Offline John

« Reply #5195 on: February 09, 2023, 10:44:52 PM »
Just a Sadie has deduced that based on expert opinion from clairvoyents....maddie is still alive

Really  @)(++(*

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5196 on: February 09, 2023, 10:46:13 PM »
Love him or hate him, Amaral was simply following the evidence as he saw it. I don't think the passage of nearly 16 years has changed that.

following the evidence as you see it is no excuse for incompetence and not understanding the evidence.None of Amarals thesis was supported by evidence...the archiving report confirmed that

Offline John

« Reply #5197 on: February 09, 2023, 10:47:38 PM »
Youre in total denial John. The evidence at the time is the same as it is now...no real evidence. Not sure why you want to pretend amaral and his pals were totally incompetent. Atold the court that the main evidence against the mccanns was the dog alerts...he says in the files the dogs had never been wrong....yet harrisn and grime made it clear to themm that the alerts didnt support anything

The dogs I stick with were the tracker dogs. They followed Madeleine's scent out of the apartment and out to the street.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5198 on: February 09, 2023, 10:49:44 PM »
Really  @)(++(*

you might need to read the post again....im stating what Sadie believes not what I do...and she has just a such right to expresss her opinion as anyone. I actually find  a lot of what you say quite daft but wouldnt openly ridicule it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5199 on: February 09, 2023, 10:51:36 PM »

amaral and the rest of his pals would also be up for that award....the ones who claimed Cipriano fell down the stairs

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5200 on: February 09, 2023, 10:53:36 PM »
The dogs I stick with were the tracker dogs. They followed Madeleine's scent out of the apartment and out to the street.

tracker dogs theoretically should be more relaible.....if they are right then Amaral and Grime are going to look pretty stupid

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5201 on: February 09, 2023, 11:05:46 PM »
He cooperated fully didn't he.
Yes, so does that mean he’s got nothing to hide?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5202 on: February 09, 2023, 11:09:23 PM »
@)(++(*
yep, her name will go down in history alongside Putin, Boris Johnson and Bill Clinton.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline John

« Reply #5203 on: February 09, 2023, 11:13:24 PM »
Perhaps the McCanns will sue him (again).

That didn't go too well the first time.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5204 on: February 09, 2023, 11:28:10 PM »
That didn't go too well the first time.

8(0(*

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0