Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531899 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5205 on: February 09, 2023, 11:33:22 PM »
Leonor Cipriano is one of the world's greatest liars.
Snip
"Leonor Cipriano lied about the way they beat her, the identification of the people who beat her, the time and the way she revealed that they had beaten her, in short, lied in all the essential aspects of the statements she made," the judgment stressed.

The decision proved the assaults, although without having determined the identity of the aggressors and determined the conviction of two of the five defendants in the process.
https://www.dn.pt/portugal/leonor-cipriano-conhece-hoje-decisao-do-tribunal-3107417.html

That was indeed as it was portrayed in the topsy-turvy world of the Portuguese judicial system.
Strangely enough although the liar received an additional sentence for lying the fact is that her accusation of torture was proved.
Work that one out if you will.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #5206 on: February 10, 2023, 12:28:31 AM »
The law interests me...as do a lot of other things. Im just getting into astro astronomy with one of my sons.......initial aim is to get a photograph oh The Orion Nebula...no telescope .....just camera...not as difficult as I expected

We've got a big telescope, Hubbies retirement present, but no North Star visible, unfortrunately, so we can't set it up.

I used to talk the stars with my Dad; they taught us a bit at school.  Sadly mostly forgotten.

Offline sadie

« Reply #5207 on: February 10, 2023, 12:53:54 AM »
In a formal interview, a lawyer who advises no comment answers in a situation where the suspect is the parent of a missing child, must have good reasons for doing so. It's not rocket science.
Neither is it rocket science when the husband/partner of Leonor Cipriano warns you that you will be fitted up as Leonor was.

And the British ambassader , who knows all about how Michael Cook was fitted up ... and about what happened in the V Bourges case and the Cipriano Case also warns you.   Both were fitted up after torture

Did George Brown also warn them, I wonder.  He was in touch.

John, if you were Kate, whilst noticing the inadequate search efforts and lies being propogated in the media about you  ...   and had you been made aware of 4 or 5 warnings such as the above, would you have answered any qestions ?   

Knowing that they were not designed to find Madeleine, but just to attempt to trip you up and incrininate you.  And all questions from a police officer who was a proven liar in the courts.  A trickster.

Had you, as Kate, ended up in prison on false information, then who would have searched for Madeleine?   Gerry would have been too busy Looking after the children, earning a living and trying to get you released.   

Trying to find Justice and bring Madeleine back.   No one else would have been looking.

Offline Myster

« Reply #5208 on: February 10, 2023, 07:49:30 AM »
We've got a big telescope, Hubbies retirement present, but no North Star visible, unfortrunately, so we can't set it up.

I used to talk the stars with my Dad; they taught us a bit at school.  Sadly mostly forgotten.
The southern sky is best to observe with the naked eye this time of year, providing there's a cloudless sky, no light pollution and an unobstructed view where you live... Orion the Hunter and its M42 cloud nebula (making up his sword), red supergiant Beetlejuice (on his right shoulder) and white dwarf Rigel (on the hem of his skirt).  Their difference in colour is noticeable even without a telescope or binoculars.  Currently best viewed directly south at around 9:00pm.  Sirius, the Dog Star and brightest star is nearby to lower left.

Failing that, you can view this constellation and more on your laptop/computer from the comfort of your couch or bed using Stellarium, an open source planetarium.  If you install it now the scene will be bright reflecting the current time, but the sky will gradually darken as night progresses.  A bit of a learning curve required but very useful and informative...

https://stellarium.org/

https://www.learnthesky.com/blog/orion-the-hunter-constellation
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5209 on: February 10, 2023, 09:21:10 AM »
Neither is it rocket science when the husband/partner of Leonor Cipriano warns you that you will be fitted up as Leonor was.

And the British ambassader , who knows all about how Michael Cook was fitted up ... and about what happened in the V Bourges case and the Cipriano Case also warns you.   Both were fitted up after torture

Did George Brown also warn them, I wonder.  He was in touch.

John, if you were Kate, whilst noticing the inadequate search efforts and lies being propogated in the media about you  ...   and had you been made aware of 4 or 5 warnings such as the above, would you have answered any qestions ?   

Knowing that they were not designed to find Madeleine, but just to attempt to trip you up and incrininate you.  And all questions from a police officer who was a proven liar in the courts.  A trickster.

Had you, as Kate, ended up in prison on false information, then who would have searched for Madeleine?   Gerry would have been too busy Looking after the children, earning a living and trying to get you released.   

Trying to find Justice and bring Madeleine back.   No one else would have been looking.

Kate McCann followed her lawyers advice, but once back in England she decided to use Rogerio Alves to represent her in Portugal in future. This, she said, was because she and her husband were concerned about their lawyer's behaviour and attitude during the arguido interview period. Her husband remained with Carlos Pinto de Abreu, however. Despite Kate's use of the royal 'we' Gerry, it seems, wasn't concerned enough to change his lawyer.
[madeleine page 286]

By 2020, however, Alves was being quoted as representing both of the McCanns.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5210 on: February 10, 2023, 09:32:54 AM »
Kate McCann followed her lawyers advice, but once back in England she decided to use Rogerio Alves to represent her in Portugal in future. This, she said, was because she and her husband were concerned about their lawyer's behaviour and attitude during the arguido interview period. Her husband remained with Carlos Pinto de Abreu, however. Despite Kate's use of the royal 'we' Gerry, it seems, wasn't concerned enough to change his lawyer.
[madeleine page 286]

snide
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5211 on: February 10, 2023, 09:54:56 AM »
snide

Factual. Typically of 'McCann explanations' we're not told why Gerry decided to stay with Carlos de Abreu.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5212 on: February 10, 2023, 10:25:42 AM »
[madeleine page 286]

more irrelevant junk to add to your already large pile of irrelevant junk. ...and tahts all sceptics have...junk...nothing more..
john brought up the 48 questions junk yesterday.surprised he didnt bring up the jemmied shutters  junk...sorry i just cant help laughing

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5213 on: February 10, 2023, 10:43:25 AM »
more irrelevant junk to add to your already large pile of irrelevant junk. ...and tahts all sceptics have...junk...nothing more..
john brought up the 48 questions junk yesterday.surprised he didnt bring up the jemmied shutters  junk...sorry i just cant help laughing

As with the McCann's application to the ECHR, s/he who laughs last is the one to watch imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5214 on: February 10, 2023, 11:02:03 AM »
Factual. Typically of 'McCann explanations' we're not told why Gerry decided to stay with Carlos de Abreu.
Snide, as are your use of inverted commas above, as is your expectation to have an explanation for absolutely every aspect of McCann decision making.  Why don't you produce verbatim the quote that you have decided to pick apart?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5215 on: February 10, 2023, 11:25:08 AM »
Snide, as are your use of inverted commas above, as is your expectation to have an explanation for absolutely every aspect of McCann decision making.  Why don't you produce verbatim the quote that you have decided to pick apart?

I thought it might have dawned on people by now that I don't care what insults are thrown at me. The fact remains that Kate McCann changed her Portuguese lawyer, but her husband didn't. I don't expect explanations, but if Kate chooses to give them they should be clear and complete imo.

Result = happy posting.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5216 on: February 10, 2023, 11:26:29 AM »

Do you think that you have a right to Know?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #5217 on: February 10, 2023, 11:31:03 AM »
As with the McCann's application to the ECHR, s/he who laughs last is the one to watch imo.

And who do you think that will be?  There is nothing even remotely funny about any of this.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5218 on: February 10, 2023, 11:31:55 AM »
I thought it might have dawned on people by now that I don't care what insults are thrown at me. The fact remains that Kate McCann changed her Portuguese lawyer, but her husband didn't. I don't expect explanations, but if Kate chooses to give them they should be clear and complete imo.

More junk.. Why should Kate give you any explanation.. Laughable

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5219 on: February 10, 2023, 11:32:49 AM »
Do you think that you have a right to Know?

No. I never asked Kate McCann to write a book with her account of the truth, that was her choice.
Result = happy posting.