Author Topic: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights  (Read 531663 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: McCanns appeal to the European Court of Human Rights
« Reply #5760 on: March 14, 2023, 07:21:55 AM »
Knowing there are questions about this story is a start. It beats accepting tabloid stories without giving them some thought imo.
Yes, because you’re so very clever and we’re just dumb sheeple blindly accepting everything we’re fed by the MSN.  This is such a typical Conspiracy Theorist’s view, don’t believe anything anyone’s telling you  that way you can believe anything you like. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5761 on: March 14, 2023, 08:11:27 AM »
Yes, because you’re so very clever and we’re just dumb sheeple blindly accepting everything we’re fed by the MSN.  This is such a typical Conspiracy Theorist’s view, don’t believe anything anyone’s telling you  that way you can believe anything you like.

Do you believe what the Scottish Sun said; that Amaral accused the McCanns of killing their daughter?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5762 on: March 14, 2023, 08:16:36 AM »
Do you believe what the Scottish Sun said; that Amaral accused the McCanns of killing their daughter?
Is this your attempt at a “gotcha” question?  If I say no, does that mean everything ever reported in every tabloid ever must be untrue?  As far as I’m aware Amaral accused the McCanns of administering a sedative to their child resulting in her accidental death, so perhaps you can tell me why you think in such a scenario such actions would not be tantamount to an accusation  of manslaughter?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2023, 08:39:52 AM by Venturi Swirl »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #5763 on: March 14, 2023, 08:26:22 AM »
Knowing there are questions about this story is a start. It beats accepting tabloid stories without giving them some thought imo.

I think we should be informed of the sources your "information" emanates from since it is obvious you think it is superior to that which is available to the rest of us.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5764 on: March 14, 2023, 10:11:03 AM »
I think we should be informed of the sources your "information" emanates from since it is obvious you think it is superior to that which is available to the rest of us.

Just common sense, Brietta. The story was given to the UK press on 1st October and Amaral was asked about it on 2nd. He denied the PJ were investigating it, despite what David Brown claimed;

A maid who is alleged to have abducted Madeleine McCann in revenge for being sacked from the holiday resort where the missing girl was staying is being investigated by Portuguese police.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/a-sacked-maid-seeking-revenge-is-latest-suspect-1--t582.html

Who was investigating in Portugal then?

A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: "There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.

"It's incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events."
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/royal-tip-in-search-for-maddie-courier-mail-aus-01-t18500.html

The answer has got to be no-one, because the UK police weren't allowed and there's nothing to suggest the PJ were either informed or interested.

Amaral shouldn't have made the remarks he made, but I can understand why he did.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5765 on: March 14, 2023, 10:15:59 AM »
Just common sense, Brietta. The story was given to the UK press on 1st October and Amaral was asked about it on 2nd. He denied the PJ were investigating it, despite what David Brown claimed;

A maid who is alleged to have abducted Madeleine McCann in revenge for being sacked from the holiday resort where the missing girl was staying is being investigated by Portuguese police.
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/a-sacked-maid-seeking-revenge-is-latest-suspect-1--t582.html

Who was investigating in Portugal then?

A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: "There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.

"It's incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events."
https://themaddiecasefiles.com/royal-tip-in-search-for-maddie-courier-mail-aus-01-t18500.html

The answer has got to be no-one, because the UK police weren't allowed and there's nothing to suggest the PJ were either informed or interested.

Amaral shouldn't have made the remarks he made, but I can understand why he did.
Are you suggesting that this report is completely fabricated from start to finish?  We know that Amaral is a liar but also bound by judicial secrecy when it suited him and we know that the PJ files released to the public are incomplete so what leads you to conclude this claim has no basis in fact whatsoever? 

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5766 on: March 14, 2023, 10:17:52 AM »
Is this your attempt at a “gotcha” question?  If I say no, does that mean everything ever reported in every tabloid ever must be untrue?  As far as I’m aware Amaral accused the McCanns of administering a sedative to their child resulting in her accidental death, so perhaps you can tell me why you think in such a scenario such actions would not be tantamount to an accusation  of manslaughter?
Well?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5767 on: March 14, 2023, 11:15:01 AM »
Are you suggesting that this report is completely fabricated from start to finish?  We know that Amaral is a liar but also bound by judicial secrecy when it suited him and we know that the PJ files released to the public are incomplete so what leads you to conclude this claim has no basis in fact whatsoever?

I think there was an anonymous email, but the UK police weren't allowed to investigate in Portugal and there's no evidence that the PJ either knew about it or were investigating it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5768 on: March 14, 2023, 11:41:12 AM »
I think there was an anonymous email, but the UK police weren't allowed to investigate in Portugal and there's no evidence that the PJ either knew about it or were investigating it.
So you think that Leicestershire Police and Scotland Yard (who couldn't investigate further) simply decided not to pass this information on to the only force that could investigate it further?  In other words you believe them guilty of a gross dereliction of duty in this case for failing to pass on a possibly significant lead to the PJ?  OK, well you can choose to believe that, and I'll choose to believe that the PJ couldn't be arsed to follow it up properly.  After all aren't PJ apologists always pointing out how they swamped with thousands of leads, yet most of them don't appear in the files that you and I have access to, so do you believe in reality none of those actually got as far as the PJ either? 

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5769 on: March 14, 2023, 12:21:49 PM »
So you think that Leicestershire Police and Scotland Yard (who couldn't investigate further) simply decided not to pass this information on to the only force that could investigate it further?  In other words you believe them guilty of a gross dereliction of duty in this case for failing to pass on a possibly significant lead to the PJ?  OK, well you can choose to believe that, and I'll choose to believe that the PJ couldn't be arsed to follow it up properly.  After all aren't PJ apologists always pointing out how they swamped with thousands of leads, yet most of them don't appear in the files that you and I have access to, so do you believe in reality none of those actually got as far as the PJ either?

There are more questions than answers with this story. Like many others it then disappeared without any further comment. Who leaked to the press and why?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5770 on: March 14, 2023, 01:33:37 PM »
There are more questions than answers with this story. Like many others it then disappeared without any further comment. Who leaked to the press and why?
A police source, according to this, and probably for money or favours.  Next question?
"A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: "There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.

"It's incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.""

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5771 on: March 14, 2023, 03:07:29 PM »
A police source, according to this, and probably for money or favours.  Next question?
"A police source told London newspaper The News of the World: "There have been hundreds of Madeleine theories, sightings and tips sent into UK cops from members of the public. But this one is different.

"It's incredibly detailed and so far, from the inquiries being made in Portugal, it appears to be based on factual events.""

A police source? Someone who works in the canteen, maybe.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5772 on: March 14, 2023, 03:48:39 PM »
A police source? Someone who works in the canteen, maybe.
I see, so you are now holding British policemen in such high esteem that you simply can't consider the possibility that one of them might have leaked to the press.  Not just any old press, but the News Of The World who were well known for their relationship with the police as far as getting insider info was concerned.  No, you're right, it couldn't possibly have come from a policeman, most likely someone who works in the canteen, or more likely the McCanns themselves invented the whole story in collusion with Clarence House and fed it to the NOTW to gullible mugs like us who lapped it all up unquestioningly, yes that's the most likely explanation.  @)(++(*

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5773 on: March 14, 2023, 04:16:28 PM »
I see, so you are now holding British policemen in such high esteem that you simply can't consider the possibility that one of them might have leaked to the press.  Not just any old press, but the News Of The World who were well known for their relationship with the police as far as getting insider info was concerned.  No, you're right, it couldn't possibly have come from a policeman, most likely someone who works in the canteen, or more likely the McCanns themselves invented the whole story in collusion with Clarence House and fed it to the NOTW to gullible mugs like us who lapped it all up unquestioningly, yes that's the most likely explanation.  @)(++(*

Who knows? All I know is that UK police couldn't investigate in Portugal and the PJ weren't investigating the story according toAmaral.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #5774 on: March 14, 2023, 04:36:17 PM »
For me Martin Grime is to blame for most of this.
From what Grime said the PJ believed they were the only dogs of their type in th world..has solved countless..around 200 ....crimes...had never been wrong. no wonder they regarded the alert to cadaver faced with all that BS.

The  truth was that Harrison and Grime were carrying out  a trial using the alerts asi ntelligence...its in grimes white pape. the truth was there was no 100% record...no 200 solved cases...no countless crimes solved.