Author Topic: Netflix - the Murat interview.  (Read 16686 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Netflix - the Murat interview.
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2019, 11:10:27 PM »
You know I'm right.
I know I’m right.  Your turn.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2019, 11:11:36 PM »
I know I’m right.  Your turn.

You can't be right, because I am.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2019, 11:12:29 PM »
You can't be right, because I am.
Ditto.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2019, 11:20:21 PM »
Why should he ?

His apparent lack of concern for Madeleine, e.g not really searching, was inconsistent with his level of involvement in police affairs and choosing to fraternise with media.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2019, 11:49:46 PM »
His apparent lack of concern for Madeleine, e.g not really searching, was inconsistent with his level of involvement in police affairs and choosing to fraternise with media.

No it wasn’t.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline misty

« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2019, 11:53:32 PM »
No it wasn’t.

We'll have to agree to differ, then. If you have the time, you could add up the number of times he refers to Madeleine by her name in interviews over the last 12 years.....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2019, 11:58:33 PM »
Let’s not forget - Murat was never formally cleared.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2019, 12:10:34 AM »
We'll have to agree to differ, then. If you have the time, you could add up the number of times he refers to Madeleine by her name in interviews over the last 12 years.....

Why do you find it strange that an individual who has no connection to a child would not mention her in interviews about his ordeal ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline misty

« Reply #143 on: March 25, 2019, 12:27:14 AM »
Why do you find it strange that an individual who has no connection to a child would not mention her in interviews about his ordeal ?

He felt connected because he had a daughter of almost the same age as Madeleine. Why speak about everything but Madeleine?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2019, 12:32:54 AM »
He felt connected because he had a daughter of almost the same age as Madeleine. Why speak about everything but Madeleine?

Perhaps because it was obvious that the parents via their friends were trying to fit him up and there could be only one reason for that.

Offline misty

« Reply #145 on: March 25, 2019, 12:46:59 AM »
Perhaps because it was obvious that the parents via their friends were trying to fit him up and there could be only one reason for that.

When he was first given arguido status (14/5/07), the only person connected to the McCanns who had possibly provided the PJ with eye-witness evidence against him was Jane - and the PJ were very sceptical of Jane's testimony. Presumably all the other evidence PJ had accrued was disclosed to his lawyer and they were looking for an abductor at that stage. Why blame the parents for the actions of the PJ?

Offline barrier

« Reply #146 on: March 25, 2019, 06:51:27 AM »
Perhaps his world is not consumed with the girls disappearance.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #147 on: March 25, 2019, 07:04:27 AM »
Perhaps his world is not consumed with the girls disappearance.

It depends on which is worse.  Being the parent of a missing child or being convicted of a crime you didn't commit, or both.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #148 on: March 25, 2019, 11:06:58 AM »
When he was first given arguido status (14/5/07), the only person connected to the McCanns who had possibly provided the PJ with eye-witness evidence against him was Jane - and the PJ were very sceptical of Jane's testimony. Presumably all the other evidence PJ had accrued was disclosed to his lawyer and they were looking for an abductor at that stage. Why blame the parents for the actions of the PJ?

The parent’s friends said he was around apartment 5a on the night of the 3rd. Murat himself and people who were there said he wasn’t. Even Kate in her book doesn’t find a reasonable explanation for this anomaly. That one person misidentified him is understandable but three, and all from the same group, is simply stretching incredulity.

What is beyond doubt is that by their comments the friends of the McCanns effectively put Murat in an impossible position.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:08:24 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #149 on: March 25, 2019, 11:14:47 AM »
The parent’s friends said he was around apartment 5a on the night of the 3rd. Murat himself and people who were there said he wasn’t. Even Kate in her book doesn’t find a reasonable explanation for this anomaly. That one person misidentified him is understandable but three, and all from the same group, is simply stretching incredulity.

What is beyond doubt is that by their comments the friends of the McCanns effectively put Murat in an impossible position.

Can we really be sure to know what Kate is meaning by "That one person misidentified him is understandable but three, and all from the same group, is simply stretching incredulity"?   

Is she really turning against her friends or is she supporting them?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 12:10:14 PM by Angelo222 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.