Author Topic: Brexit has well and truly begun!  (Read 284779 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Brexit has well and truly begun!
« Reply #1875 on: June 07, 2019, 08:41:11 AM »
Well done to the people of Peterborough who voted to leave but who rejected the Brexit Party.

Only just! Labour got only 683 votes more than the Brexit candidate. The Tories came third. How did the Lib Dems do?

I see Change UK is dying almost as soon as it was formed. Whatever people think about the Brexit Party they have made unprecedented strides in a very short space of time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Carana

« Reply #1876 on: June 07, 2019, 01:19:42 PM »
This seems to be one of the pro-Brexit ads to support the NHS.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/1136898838134792193

How many people voted thinking that that ad represented reality?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1877 on: June 07, 2019, 06:00:28 PM »
Only just! Labour got only 683 votes more than the Brexit candidate. The Tories came third. How did the Lib Dems do?

I see Change UK is dying almost as soon as it was formed. Whatever people think about the Brexit Party they have made unprecedented strides in a very short space of time.
Brexit should have walked it, in a constituency where 61% voted leave, the previous Labour incumbent was bent and the current candidate an anti-semite.  The people do not want a no deal Brexit.  The margin of the win is unimportant I thought, or does that only apply to the referendum result?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1878 on: June 07, 2019, 06:01:35 PM »

That link shows a toddler escaping from its crib - lol.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

« Reply #1879 on: June 07, 2019, 09:50:59 PM »
LOL Maybe I copied the wrong link.

Offline Carana

« Reply #1880 on: June 07, 2019, 09:57:23 PM »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1881 on: June 10, 2019, 01:44:32 PM »

this wasn't a one pony race as you seem to think. It may or may not have had an impact as one of many reasons they had for voting to leave.

The NHS was on the table at Brussels long before Brexit. The USA was trying to get  into that market and also the NHS as the EU widened the British public were asked to pay for 'free treatment' of many more millions than the NHS could cope with- you do the math.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

« Reply #1882 on: June 10, 2019, 02:18:26 PM »
this wasn't a one pony race as you seem to think. It may or may not have had an impact as one of many reasons they had for voting to leave.

The NHS was on the table at Brussels long before Brexit. The USA was trying to get  into that market and also the NHS as the EU widened the British public were asked to pay for 'free treatment' of many more millions than the NHS could cope with- you do the math.

Who asked the NHS to pay for "many more millions" ?

« Reply #1883 on: June 10, 2019, 09:18:20 PM »
Who asked the NHS to pay for "many more millions" ?

Yes, exactly who did ask the UK tax payer if they wanted to have foreigners walk in and get treatment and walk back out. Without paying anything? 

You are so wrapped up in your own agenda you are taking your eye off the ball.  The more countries who join are entitled to freedom of movement and to the same benefits as citizens in this country. This equates to many more millions of people. yes? no?

The NHS is already private. it sneaked in via  ' partnership agreements'. They out-source out work at a cheaper rate, where is this cheaper rate ? NOT the UK or France Or Germany.  Oh us lucky people.

Perhaps it was the long waiting lists getting longer and the schools becoming over crowded with teachers dealing with desperate social issues and as much as 13 different languages in one class that parents became concerned about quality.

The EU should have provided the infrastructure for such influxes before gobbing off about freedom of movement. the dire housing situation was and remains another contentious issue.

Offline ScottMorgan

« Reply #1884 on: June 19, 2019, 10:08:50 PM »
Hope you Brexit lovers are watching these otc phentermine results https://thefecaltransplantfoundation.org/phentermine-over-the-counter/ programme on chicken production in the US which is on right now.  If you weren’t a vegetarian pre-Brexit I’d strongly recommend it post-Brexit.

Brexit process of getting this delivered has well and truly begun ?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:36:44 PM by ScottMorgan »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #1885 on: June 19, 2019, 10:14:03 PM »

'This chicken is brexit friendly' Can see the label nooooooo !

Offline Carana

« Reply #1886 on: June 20, 2019, 06:35:08 AM »
Yes, exactly who did ask the UK tax payer if they wanted to have foreigners walk in and get treatment and walk back out. Without paying anything? 

You are so wrapped up in your own agenda you are taking your eye off the ball.  The more countries who join are entitled to freedom of movement and to the same benefits as citizens in this country. This equates to many more millions of people. yes? no?

The NHS is already private. it sneaked in via  ' partnership agreements'. They out-source out work at a cheaper rate, where is this cheaper rate ? NOT the UK or France Or Germany.  Oh us lucky people.

Perhaps it was the long waiting lists getting longer and the schools becoming over crowded with teachers dealing with desperate social issues and as much as 13 different languages in one class that parents became concerned about quality.

The EU should have provided the infrastructure for such influxes before gobbing off about freedom of movement. the dire housing situation was and remains another contentious issue.

Who do you mean by "foreigners"?

EU / EEA / EFTA countries reimburse the host country for medical costs.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7436.msg513424#msg513424

« Reply #1887 on: June 22, 2019, 11:35:22 AM »

Are you scared and absolutly terrified? what about the beef injected with hormones?

Now here is a wee trick I learned. Read the lable and make a choice. It is dead easy.

I am surprised and quite shocked the egan/vegitarian warriers and  brexit bashers didn't tell you this. Oh I am sure they have their reasons. ^*&&

8)--))
PS welcome to the forum Scott
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 11:38:23 AM by Miss Taken Identity »

« Reply #1888 on: June 22, 2019, 11:47:59 AM »
Who do you mean by "foreigners"?

EU / EEA / EFTA countries reimburse the host country for medical costs.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7436.msg513424#msg513424

I wouod love some evidence of this wonderful guesture- I know we pay for people to go abraod for treatments to get waiting lists down- but we have to ask why are the waiting lists growing. Do an FOI and find out.

NHS is free at the point of contact, being free means they do not pay as we must have the same treatments as we live in each country. How many other EU/ EEA/ AND EFTA countries have child benefit/ housing benefit etc.NOT MANY, but I am sure you will provide the stats.

As for the tens of thousands of pounds paid out to suffering individuals who land in the EU and make their way to the Uk either by being dumped on us by some agreement  or invading our country and landing in prison for commiting  various crimes(they don't have passports and they just want to work and be legit..haha ok.) it should please you to know that prisoners get priority treatment over UK citizens.  But don't let those figures scare you- in the millions each year!  ^*&&

Why not just tell it like it is- I just do not understand this hiding information from people.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1889 on: June 22, 2019, 03:03:28 PM »
Boris the girlfrend bullier?  Well well, whatever next. I suppose desoarate times call for desperate measures.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0