Author Topic: The US pigskin experiment that was supposed to win Bamber his freedom.  (Read 4639 times)

Offline puglove

Holly you just have to look at the last CCRC appeal. The defence was given so much leeway to present a coherent case for Bamber. They were given extension after extension. The file was even closed and reopened. NGB & McKay were bigging the new evidence up saying that they really had something and perhaps Bamber was innocent after all!

What these legal professionals and all their American rent-an-expert produced was an absolute farce. I was embarrassed for them! The CCRC bent over backwards to accommodate Bamber's 'dream team' and all we could do is laugh out loud when the TV programme presented their codswallop new evidence ....... as laymen, we all asked "is that it?"

God, yes - that "experiment" where thick pig rind with no blood supply was prodded with a massively over-heated gun barrel, and STILL didn't produce a result that looked anything like the (old) lesions on Ralph's neck WAS an embarrasment. A total waste of time and money, a complete clutching at straws. IMO, it did Bamber no favours.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:05:07 PM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Tim Invictus

God, yes - that "experiment" where thick pig rind with no blood supply was prodded with a massively over-heated gun barrel, and STILL didn't produce a result that looked anything like the (old) lesions on Ralph's neck WAS an embarrasment. A total waste of time and money, a complete clutching at straws. IMO, it did Bamber no favours.

8)--))
Then they had to admit the rifle barrel didn't get hot enough in the Aga oven anyway! The Aga that would never have been left on all night in August!

The best those hapless chancers could come up with is Sheila spent half an hour heating up a rifle barrel in the oven to torture the dead body of her beloved father; after she had beaten him half to death, smashing his jaw, then pumped 8 bullets into him!

Holly you must admit if this is the best DesperateLawyers4U could come up with, there really is no evidence whatsoever in the Bamber case that supports his innocence?

(I wonder what idiot paid all those yank 'experts' for all their biased 'evidence'? And just what was the idiot's motive?)

Offline puglove

8)--))
Then they had to admit the rifle barrel didn't get hot enough in the Aga oven anyway! The Aga that would never have been left on all night in August!

The best those hapless chancers could come up with is Sheila spent half an hour heating up a rifle barrel in the oven to torture the dead body of her beloved father; after she had beaten him half to death, smashing his jaw, then pumped 8 bullets into him!

Holly you must admit if this is the best DesperateLawyers4U could come up with, there really is no evidence whatsoever in the Bamber case that supports his innocence?

(I wonder what idiot paid all those yank 'experts' for all their biased 'evidence'? And just what was the idiot's motive?)

I must admit, I know a few ladies who lunch that keep their Agas banging on all year (except for the months when they pack up and cost a fortune) and drinking wine in their kitchen means stripping off in your bras and pants. Agas are crap. They were invented by a Swiss bloke whose wife had gone blind. When you need them in the winter, they die. Good luck cooking a roast. Maybe the WHF aga was always on, but only the 2 ovens. No glowing coals to heat the gun barrel.

Offline puglove

I must admit, I know a few ladies who lunch that keep their Agas banging on all year (except for the months when they pack up and cost a fortune) and drinking wine in their kitchen means stripping off in your bras and pants. Agas are crap. They were invented by a Swiss bloke whose wife had gone blind. When you need them in the winter, they die. Good luck cooking a roast. Maybe the WHF aga was always on, but only the 2 ovens. No glowing coals to heat the gun barrel.

Seriously, ngb.....at what stage did Sheila think "Oh, I've just massacred my entire family, but I'd better prod my Dad's neck with a gun I've heated up in the Aga, just to prove a point?"

Plum.

Offline Myster

For the sake of accuracy, otherwise Gav will be sending for reinforcements to suppress the usmc invasion - Dr Gustaf Dalén, a Swede was the inventor of the AGA cooker and what a beautiful piece of olde worlde engineering the original was!

I wonder if Dalen ever thought it might come in useful one day as a testing device to check if a killer's victim was alive after you'd beaten and shot the living daylights out of him?

Solid-fuel fired AGAs are/were usually left on most of the time, otherwise they're a pain to start up again. You can't just switch them on and off at will like an electric oven. Neither can you switch the 2 ovens fully off, the only temperature control being a gimcrack mechanical thermostat.

So it's possible that it was on idle that Summer night; after all there was a family of five or six to feed that week, although they had a mini electric cooker near the sink which could have been used instead.

And of course, JB needed something to dispose of his blood-stained clothing and gloves with. What better way than by opening up the plughole in the left hand hob, then shoving it all in 'till not a trace remained. Could this be the reason for the neat arrangement of cushions and jeans/trousers around the coal scuttle, for JB to dance around without getting his shoe soles covered in blood, and then tramp around the house with leaving prints when he was checking that everyone upstairs was well and truly dead.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

Look at that poor, downtrodden woman, poking her sausages, in her pinny. She reminds me of a certain elderly lady in Maldon who's sent out to work, even on Christmas day, while her husband tits about on a computer, pretending he's in the SAS.    8(8-))

Offline Tim Invictus

I must admit, with a barrister, a solicitor and a TV presenter (ex-cop Mark Williams-Thomas) all telling us how their amazing new evidence had cracked the Bamber case, I did question if I could have been wrong all along.

Perhaps the impossible is indeed possible. Perhaps the sun does rise in the west and perhaps Gav is a real, bemedalled SAS hero! Jackie Preece was going to drive Jeremy to the airport to begin his new life in Australia .... after the massive Freedom Party for Bamber and Simon Hall to celebrate their release as innocent men!

The news was so startling even ITV made a prime time TV show about it.

If Bamber is innocent after all, he must be the unluckiest man in the history of the human race.

That is what I was thinking ..... until I saw NGB's Aga saga!  @)(++(*

Offline Holly Goodhead

Seriously, ngb.....at what stage did Sheila think "Oh, I've just massacred my entire family, but I'd better prod my Dad's neck with a gun I've heated up in the Aga, just to prove a point?"

Plum.

As far as I am concerned, based on the pathologist's reports, it's questionable whether the so called burn marks were inflicted on 7th Aug '85?

Yes NGB has said he thinks some instrument was heated up to check whether or not poor NB was still alive  8(8-)).  Some of the Golden Girls think they were inflicted by SC and connected with the Devil?  Something to do with three rings?  Others think witchcraft!?   8-)(--)

I would like to see some evidence that they were actually inflicted on 7th.

My posts on here from #53 give my reasons for ? Whether the burns were inflicted on 7th?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=292.msg4999#msg4999
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:14:02 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

Yes it was such a let down.  All that dosh spent on a US expert only to have the CCRC turn their noses up at it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Tim Invictus

Yes it was such a let down.  All that dosh spent on a US expert only to have the CCRC turn their noses up at it.

They turned their noses up at it because it stunk to high heaven!

Offline Tim Invictus

I just remembered the American expert's report finished with the statement "further testing is required"! I know the Bamber daydream team were under time pressure but surely they were embarrassed to submit to the CCRC an experts report with such an indecisive conclusion!

I know I was embarrassed for them!  8)--))

Care to comment NGB?

Offline Holly Goodhead

I just remembered the American expert's report finished with the statement "further testing is required"! I know the Bamber daydream team were under time pressure but surely they were embarrassed to submit to the CCRC an experts report with such an indecisive conclusion!

I know I was embarrassed for them!  8)--))

Care to comment NGB?

Yes I remember thinking the same.  I believe the CCRC had been accommodating in giving extensions of time but there came a point when time was up!

Based on the pathology reports it is not clear to me when NB sustained these so called burn marks.  Assuming they were sustained on 7th Aug and are burn marks then even if tests show they were caused by the barrel of the rifle and not the silencer then surely the CCRC will respond by saying that JB removed the silencer before inflicting the burn marks?   In the ITV docu SM states that the crowns argument was that the silencer was on the rifle throughout.  Perhaps there's some argument that the jury may have returned a different verdict had they have thought the prosecutions case was that JB removed the silencer and then inflicted the marks  >@@(*&)

I would have thought that had the rifle and silencer have been heated up sufficiently to cause the burn marks it would have destroyed the so called blood evidence along with fingerprints?  As far as I'm aware rifles and silencers are not designed for heating up?  So any heat would travel up the silencer/barrel and evaporate blood/fingerprints?  Or certainly damage properties within the blood eg enzymes and have rendered it useless for testing but the sample found in the silencer was able to produce 4 results: A, AK1, Hp2-1, EAP BA

Had the barrel been used then surely it would have contained blood  and skin on the end? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Tim Invictus

Yes I remember thinking the same.  I believe the CCRC had been accommodating in giving extensions of time but there came a point when time was up!

Based on the pathology reports it is not clear to me when NB sustained these so called burn marks.  Assuming they were sustained on 7th Aug and are burn marks then even if tests show they were caused by the barrel of the rifle and not the silencer then surely the CCRC will respond by saying that JB removed the silencer before inflicting the burn marks?   In the ITV docu SM states that the crowns argument was that the silencer was on the rifle throughout.  Perhaps there's some argument that the jury may have returned a different verdict had they have thought the prosecutions case was that JB removed the silencer and then inflicted the marks  >@@(*&)

I would have thought that had the rifle and silencer have been heated up sufficiently to cause the burn marks it would have destroyed the so called blood evidence along with fingerprints?  As far as I'm aware rifles and silencers are not designed for heating up?  So any heat would travel up the silencer/barrel and evaporate blood/fingerprints?  Or certainly damage properties within the blood eg enzymes and have rendered it useless for testing but the sample found in the silencer was able to produce 4 results: A, AK1, Hp2-1, EAP BA

Had the barrel been used then surely it would have contained blood  and skin on the end?

Very good rebuttals from a pro Bamber supporter!

Also if a rifle barrel had been heated in the Aga, surely the 'blueing' protection of the barrel would have been damaged or at least scorched. The barrel would have show evidence of having been heated up besides damaging the evidence found in/on the barrel you mention above!

The CCRC produced a very long (89 pages If I remember correctly) denial of Bamber's appeal. It's hardly surprising Simon McKay et al did not make this publicly available. I wonder if NGB wants to comment on its contents?

(I predict yet more deafening silence from NGB!)

Offline ActualMat

I'm sure NGB will correct me if I am wrong, but although Simon is still involved with the Bamber case - NGB no longer is.

Offline Holly Goodhead

I'm sure NGB will correct me if I am wrong, but although Simon is still involved with the Bamber case - NGB no longer is.

I don't think NGB has ever really been involved has he?  I think I recall him saying he had played a minor role in preparing the submissions but I got the feeling that was just checking for accuracy etc?  As he's no longer a practicing barrister I don't think he would be able to get formally involved?

I think if you've been found guilty in a court of law in England it is notoriously difficult to get a conviction quashed regardless of the merits of the case?