Author Topic: COVID-19  (Read 4518 times)

Offline puglove

Re: COVID-19
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 08:00:15 AM »
If you were in any doubt about just how many dumb, selfish cu*ts there are out there, get yourself down Tesco.

It's like Threads.

*&^^&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline barrier

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2020, 09:40:59 AM »
If you were in any doubt about just how many dumb, selfish cu*ts there are out there, get yourself down Tesco.

Went to Sainsbury's this morning to get some bread,managed to get two which is our fortnightly total,one for work next week,the other for the week after,now could I get a Chicken.eggs,flour,not on your nelly.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2020, 01:50:29 PM »

I wouldn't mind betting most are obese too!

How many calories does the average person need if they're just hanging out at home? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2020, 04:08:59 PM »
It is quiet ironic when you consider the steps taken to 'protect our way of life' from the likes of Islamic terrorism and fears about rogue states with nuclear weapons and Chinese/Russian computer hackers only to get bitten on the backside from a hiterto unknown invisible to the naked eye virus  8(8-))

As Donald Rumsfeld said:

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline sika

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2020, 11:08:40 PM »
What the f..k is happening in Italy?  What's to stop that happening here? 

I can't help but conclude that things are going to get really ugly here before too long. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 11:18:13 PM by sika »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2020, 08:52:25 AM »

I can't help but conclude that things are going to get really ugly here before too long.

Like they haven't already?

Have you seen the queues in Waitrose?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2020, 05:49:03 PM »

It’s interesting to note that you can use bad language without getting a warning, whereas when I write WTF I get points.  It’s a crazy old world.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sika

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2020, 06:33:11 PM »

Another 627 dead.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2020, 07:02:37 PM »
Another 627 dead.

I was talking with a Swiss guy yesterday who said in his opinion part of the problem with Italy is the poor state of its health system and general poor standards of hygiene in areas the government is responsible for.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2020, 07:13:00 PM »
I was talking with a Swiss guy yesterday who said in his opinion part of the problem with Italy is the poor state of its health system and general poor standards of hygiene in areas the government is responsible for.

With 244 deaths in the UK so far we appear to be just under where Italy was a fortnight ago.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2020, 07:15:10 PM »
Went into London yesterday with my Pete and the bikes on the car.  Brilliant day.  We cycled the length and breadth of the city including all the parks.  But it felt surreal with so little people, road traffic and planes flying overhead in and out of Heathrow.

It was nice to see so many families enjoying simple things in the parks like ball games and walking dogs.  Everyone seemed to be mindful of social distancing including 4 Canadians who had a big box of beer and were just standing 2m apart talking and getting their beers when required!

Offline Myster

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2020, 07:38:54 PM »
Clever dog, your Pete, riding a bike.  Not much more of that I'm afraid because BoJo has got it in for those who stray from the path of righteousness, unless he catches the bug off Merkel first.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8140257/Germany-ban-gatherings-TWO-people-nationwide-crackdown.html
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline abs

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2020, 10:31:46 PM »
Hi, I hope everyone is doing ok. Tough times for all of us.
Keeping my account alive, I guess! 💞

Offline Myster

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2020, 06:51:40 AM »
Hi, I hope everyone is doing ok. Tough times for all of us.
Keeping my account alive, I guess! 💞
Wow!... look who's back, our dishy Danish designer.  Hope you too (and your partner) are well.

Still no hope for poor Jem though. You still straddling the fence?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.