Author Topic: Brexit has well and truly begun!  (Read 285166 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Brexit has well and truly begun!
« Reply #1245 on: February 17, 2019, 02:17:47 PM »
What rich are you referring to?  the Albanian , Russian, Romanin drug cartels who operate here as  erm Business men.  or do you differenciate rich people according to birth place?

Albania isn't a member of the EU, the last time I checked.

The UK will no longer be a member of Europol. If you detain a suspect of a terrorist attack,  but you are no longer have quck access to databases ... What  happens? Let them go?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 02:23:11 PM by Carana »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #1246 on: February 17, 2019, 02:19:21 PM »
Que?  This comment has no value.

I was merely trying to establish which rich people VS was  talking about. as he has no qualms about those people coming here to make money then complains about them when they become rich...

confused.co.uk  lol
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #1247 on: February 17, 2019, 02:23:00 PM »
Albania isn't a member of the EU, the last time I checked.

The UK will no longer be a member of Europol. If you detain a suspect of a terrorist attack,  but you no longer have quck access to databases ... What  happens? Let them go?

You didn't need to check Carana. I didn't say it was a member of the EU. :)

which does give a good reason as to why they are here, but anyways, you have absolutely no written assurance that there will not be intellegence collaboration regarding Europe as a continent, and terrorist states/threats.  Best to stop with the scare mongering already eh?

Oh and ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1088222/brexit-news-project-fear-economy-economists-for-free-trade

Offline Carana

« Reply #1248 on: February 17, 2019, 02:30:31 PM »
You didn't need to check Carana. I didn't say it was a member of the EU. :)

which does give a good reason as to why they are here, but anyways you have absolutely no written assurance that there will not be collaboration regarding Europe as a continent and terrorist states/theeats.  Best to stop with the scare mongering eh?

Oh and ...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1088222/brexit-news-project-fear-economy-economists-for-free-trade

The UK advisories re no-brexit are unlikely to appear in the Express.

« Reply #1249 on: February 17, 2019, 02:32:08 PM »

I find it an amazing coincidence how many prominent Brexiteers have connections to Trump and the US mega industries.

Can't possibly think why...

It couldn't possibly be about the standards that the UK would have to lower, surely?

You mean like use Chinese standards? lower than the lowest. and yet we trust them to build our Nuclear power plants.. hmm- This was the power plants that labour governments said would never happen we were done with this energy provider, but then change of mind. GB and member of his family who has connections to the French part of the Nuclear power plant being build here in the UK- is a mere coincidence! ^*&&

Offline Carana

« Reply #1250 on: February 17, 2019, 02:39:51 PM »
You mean like use Chinese standards? lower than the lowest. and yet we trust them to build our Nuclear power plants.. hmm- This was the power plants that labour governments said would never happen we were done with this energy provider, but then change of mind. GB and member of his family who has connections to the French part of the Nuclear power plant being build here in the UK- is a mere coincidence! ^*&&

What are the existing EU standards and which do you think should be abolished?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1251 on: February 17, 2019, 02:41:15 PM »
I am hard pushed to understand the value of comments from people who do not live in The EU and don't actually have any knowledge.  And don't appear to be interested in anything I have to say.

I live here, and all is well.  The Euro has never been under threat, and only The Pound has been a problem.

Perhaps The EU minds that Britain won't be paying a ridiculous amount of money in exchange for sweet ef all at all in future.  But The EU won't collapse for that.

Most of you have no idea.  France deals with The EU.  Don't ask me to explain about my bloody Fosse Septique.  France has already admitted that they can't force me to replace my Fosse Septique despite some directive from Brussels.  I just happen to be hard core, and don't get fazed.

However, this has nothing to do with anything.

And then Charlotte, the demented and blind Pug fell in the shit tank, poor little soul, because they weren't watching what they were doing when they invaded my garden without my permission.

But this poor man up to his elbows in shit while he hoiked her out was recompense enough.

Charlotte survived.  I nearly had a heart attack.

« Reply #1252 on: February 17, 2019, 02:45:26 PM »
Those bloody Romanians coming over here and forcing UK Big Issue sellers out of a job!!  Of course we don’t need or want criminals of any nationality over here, is it your opinion that the majority of EU immigration is made up of Albanian and Romanian gangsters, and what makes you think anything will change post Brexit?  Furthermore, yes we need entrepreneurs who create jobs for working people but does it matter what nationality those entrepreneurs are and should we not expect those that champion Britain and who campaign against freedom of movement to put their money where their mouths are and pay their taxes in the country they hold so dear?

Selling the big issue is NOT a proper job.  there would be no impact on the community if it was banned for any reason so lets keep thjis real.

The big issue was  the brainchild  founded by John Bird and Gordon Roddick in September 1991. It was designed to hel[p people get off the streets and give them a good start here in the UK. well then what happened? more homeless people came over and it became a 'job' which meant these people had a national insurance number to claim tax credits and all sorts. child minding?  and they were now eligable for social housing. Which is in a state  because of lack of social housing. therefore, the housing situation got much worse and selling the big issue for John and Gordon made them millionaires- hey whood  dah thunk it.  them with a  concience and alll that. How many cheap resonably priced social housing have they provided for from their VAST profit, those who are born in the UK and do not have criminal convictions are drug users and abusers?.... hmmm anyone got figures?

This is the big issue :the more people who come here to sell the big issue because they are homeless are adding to the bloody Homeless problem.  Duh

« Reply #1253 on: February 17, 2019, 02:46:34 PM »

The UK advisories re no-brexit are unlikely to appear in the Express.

can you please add IMO to your posts as you seem to be speaking as an authority rather than a guess merchant.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1254 on: February 17, 2019, 02:50:56 PM »
Selling the big issue is NOT a proper job.  there would be no impact on the community if it was banned for any reason so lets keep thjis real.

The big issue was  the brainchild  founded by John Bird and Gordon Roddick in September 1991. It was designed to hel[p people get off the streets and give them a good start here in the UK. well then what happened? more homeless people came over and it became a 'job' which meant these people had a national insurance number to claim tax credits and all sorts. child minding?  and they were now eligable for social housing. Which is in a state  because of lack of social housing. therefore, the housing situation got much worse and selling the big issue for John and Gordon made them millionaires- hey whood  dah thunk it.  them with a  concience and alll that. How many cheap resonably priced social housing have they provided for from their VAST profit, those who are born in the UK and do not have criminal convictions are drug users and abusers?.... hmmm anyone got figures?

This is the big issue :the more people who come here to sell the big issue because they are homeless are adding to the bloody Homeless problem.  Duh

Just cut the Hmmm.  This is Goading, and very unpleasant.  And I will be deleting any comment that includes this, in future.

« Reply #1255 on: February 17, 2019, 02:53:56 PM »
I am hard pushed to understand the value of comments from people who do not live in The EU and don't actually have any knowledge.  And don't appear to be interested in anything I have to say.

I live here, and all is well.  The Euro has never been under threat, and only The Pound has been a problem.

Perhaps The EU minds that Britain won't be paying a ridiculous amount of money in exchange for sweet ef all at all in future.  But The EU won't collapse for that.

Most of you have no idea.  France deals with The EU.  Don't ask me to explain about my bloody Fosse Septique.  France has already admitted that they can't force me to replace my Fosse Septique despite some directive from Brussels.  I just happen to be hard core, and don't get fazed.

However, this has nothing to do with anything.

And then Charlotte, the demented and blind Pug fell in the shit tank, poor little soul, because they weren't watching what they were doing when they invaded my garden without my permission.

But this poor man up to his elbows in shit while he hoiked her out was recompense enough.

Charlotte survived.  I nearly had a heart attack.

Oh Poor Charlotte, poor guy...

I think you hit the nail on the head there Eleanor.  We in the UK were treating directives as laws which much be obeyed due to out fked up beaurocrat, and jobs worths. The bleeding hearts of the left and greens have turned us into a bunch of crybabies who weep and whail at any sad story sent to side blind us. Geting out of the EU will remove this group of people from have such responsibility they have been under skilled to cope with.

Yeahhhhhhh!

« Reply #1256 on: February 17, 2019, 02:55:03 PM »
Just cut the Hmmm.  This is Goading, and very unpleasant.  And I will be deleting any comment that includes this, in future.

hmmmm is a thinking emoji... cut away.

« Reply #1257 on: February 17, 2019, 03:00:03 PM »
What are the existing EU standards and which do you think should be abolished?

Are you suggesting I go through all EU standards one by one. Perhaps it would help if I reminded you that the UK before EU had it's own standards  like the bulldog and kyte marks?  You seem to be of the impression that the UK was a third world country before the Common Market- which was the beginning of the EU.

How you make me laugh!

You can explain how siding with Trump will lower standards are you suggest.

You and others have absolutely no idea what will happen after we leave.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1258 on: February 17, 2019, 03:11:29 PM »

by selling the big issue its possible to be classed as self employed and therefore opens the door to benefits

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1259 on: February 17, 2019, 03:19:15 PM »

Oh Poor Charlotte, poor guy...

I think you hit the nail on the head there Eleanor.  We in the UK were treating directives as laws which much be obeyed due to out fked up beaurocrat, and jobs worths. The bleeding hearts of the left and greens have turned us into a bunch of crybabies who weep and whail at any sad story sent to side blind us. Geting out of the EU will remove this group of people from have such responsibility they have been under skilled to cope with.

Yeahhhhhhh!

You got that right, Mistaken.  Brussels don't actually have a Law Abiding Mandate.  Most people don't realise this.  While Britain falls over itself to comply with something that has no justification in Law.