Author Topic: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.  (Read 126009 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Seems woke and wandered back in favour again.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 08:36:12 AM »
Only if 'woke & wander' is true, which being reported in the Sun is unlikely - IMO
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 08:39:08 AM »
Only if 'woke & wander' is true, which being reported in the Sun is unlikely - IMO
The Sun isn’t reporting that woke and wandered is what happened, only that the Met are considering it as a possibility, something that “someone” in Portugal divulged to them.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 08:40:15 AM »

I don't know.  I'm just trying to be helpful.

Offline barrier

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 08:59:28 AM »
The Sun isn’t reporting that woke and wandered is what happened, only that the Met are considering it as a possibility, something that “someone” in Portugal divulged to them.

£12 million and its the best they can come up with,way to go.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 09:16:23 AM »
£12 million and its the best they can come up with,way to go.
So you have every faith in this Sun article being accurate do you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 09:19:25 AM »
So you have every faith in this Sun article being accurate do you?

If the story of someone from"whitehall" visited is true then why does it not follow this is,unless of course that was shite in which case this story could well be held in the same category.
Pays your money take your choice,whether the money is for a paper or internet provider.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline jassi

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 10:00:27 AM »
'Whitehall' as in a civil servant or government minister? Is Scotland Yard in the habit of reporting it's thoughts and movements to such people? I wonder why? Perhaps they will stop telling them too. Op Grange seem to be the only ones who can keep their mouths shut.

I suppose it will have to talk to Home Office officials whenever it needs to replenish its funding.
Maybe one of those has spoken out of turn.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 10:09:51 AM »
'Whitehall' as in a civil servant or government minister? Is Scotland Yard in the habit of reporting it's thoughts and movements to such people? I wonder why? Perhaps they will stop telling them too. Op Grange seem to be the only ones who can keep their mouths shut.

Oh! I don't know about that,Redwood managed to drop a bomb in the works with his revelation moment.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 10:12:12 AM »
I suppose it will have to talk to Home Office officials whenever it needs to replenish its funding.
Maybe one of those has spoken out of turn.

Why is the question in that case. To make it look like Op Grange are busy, following criticism? To reiterate that the McCanns are not suspects?  To justify the awarding of more money? Why anonymous then?

Perhaps further funding was withheld until Op Grange had visited Portugal in order to get advice and clarity from their legal folks. Portugal are in charge, after all.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 10:18:28 AM »
Didn't Rowley say something to the effect that  however she left, Madeleine didn't leave of her own accord ?

How does that fit with woke and wander ?

Or maybe not -

Offline barrier

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 10:20:47 AM »
Didn't Rowley say something to the effect that  however she left, Madeleine didn't leave of her own accord ?

How does that fit with woke and wander ?
Rowley is yesterday.
Time and tide and all that,perhaps they can't find evidence that any one removed the girl.

Offline jassi

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »
Rowley is yesterday.
Time and tide and all that,perhaps they can't find evidence that any one removed the girl.

No smelly, swarthy abductorman.  How can that be ?

Or maybe not -

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2018, 10:31:50 AM »
Ultimately it would either be a leak from the Portuguese police or maybe someone in Portugal with a link to the police, say an ex-cop, simply mischief making...

Or a case for the defence ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
 I don't think this will ever end up in a criminal court, anywhere.

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2018, 11:03:38 AM »
Or a case for the defence ?
Eh?  Explain how that works.