Author Topic: Madeleine McCann’s parents hit by ‘150 vile tweets a DAY from online trolls’  (Read 61993 times)

Alfie

why does it upset you   so   much  what g unit  thinks?? is everybody not allowed a opinion??
Upset?  I am not upset.  Why does it upset you so much that I ask difficult questions of your fellow sceptics?

Offline G-Unit

why does it upset you   so   much  what g unit  thinks?? is everybody not allowed a opinion??

He isn't trying to discover what I think, though, Carly.  If I tell him what I think his reply is invariably 'No you don't; this is what you think'.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline G-Unit

Upset?  I am not upset.  Why does it upset you so much that I ask difficult questions of your fellow sceptics?

Sorry Alfie, I don't find your questions difficult at all.
Result = happy posting.

Offline carlymichelle

@)(++(*  pointless maybe??

Alfie

You find it extremely difficult to give a straight answer to some of my questions like: do you suspect the McCanns of lying and covering up a death or Do you have respect for Amaral?  You're right they are very easy questions but for some reason a straight answer is far too difficult for you, you'd rather play games.

Offline Alice Purjorick

2@ Alfie.
You flatter yourself if you believe you have ever asked a difficult question on this forum.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline faithlilly

I'm glad I'm a sceptic. Defending the McCanns seems such hard work ! ?{)(**
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline carlymichelle

I'm glad I'm a sceptic. Defending the McCanns seems such hard work ! ?{)(**

sure  does and    seems to cause alot of   hostility and anger 8(8-))

Offline G-Unit

You find it extremely difficult to give a straight answer to some of my questions like: do you suspect the McCanns of lying and covering up a death or Do you have respect for Amaral?  You're right they are very easy questions but for some reason a straight answer is far too difficult for you, you'd rather play games.

Your only reason for asking me questions seems to be so you can reject my answers because you know better.
Result = happy posting.

Offline ShiningInLuz

The thread is currently getting over-personal.  Kindly tone it down.
What's up, old man?

Alfie

Your only reason for asking me questions seems to be so you can reject my answers because you know better.
Not really - if you had said "yes I do suspect the mcCanns of lying and criminal wrong-doing" then I would thank you for your honesty and that would be that.   The fact that you have come over all coy and have claimed that you have never voiced suspicions or by implication accused the McCanns of anything is just laughably ridiculous IMO. 

Alfie

sure  does and    seems to cause alot of   hostility and anger 8(8-))
Hostility?  Anger?  Upset?  Are you telling me how I'm thinking Carly?  tut tut.

Offline Mr Gray

You said;

"You have constantly called into question the McCanns' honesty and anyone following your posts knows full well you    It would be utterly disingenuous of you to claim otherwise".

I do claim otherwise and I'm not lying. if you disagree please provide cites where I have said I 'suspect the McCanns guilty of crimnal behaviour'.

You have said there are inconsistencies in the statements
Why do you think that is

Offline Mr Gray

2@ Alfie.
You flatter yourself if you believe you have ever asked a difficult question on this forum.

The questions are simple but difficult if not impossible for some to answer

Offline G-Unit

You always know you've won the argument when the personal abuse starts.... 8(>((

That's not personal abuse. Personal abuse is accusing people of being stupid, evil, inadequate, nasty etc.
Result = happy posting.