Author Topic: Madeleine McCann remember her ?  (Read 4938 times)

Offline Jazzy

Re: Madeleine McCann remember her ?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 12:45:54 PM »
And yet information that could have helped to find her was suppressed for 5 years! Doesn't that raise questions for you?

So the Times says, other papers this morning are reporting that the information was with the police. Choose your portal of truth.

My point remains the same, it's being viewed as a game, a team sport and that is revolting.

Cariad

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 12:50:42 PM »

So the Times says, other papers this morning are reporting that the information was with the police. Choose your portal of truth.

My point remains the same, it's being viewed as a game, a team sport and that is revolting.

No matter who had the information and suppressed it, the parents, the PJ, sy or all of the above. Doesn't make you question exactly how hard this child was being looked for?

I personally think that she's beyond our help and has been for a long time, for more than five years, but everybody who has said that they are looking for a live child, how can they balance that with not releasing information that could be pertinent to the case?

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 12:54:03 PM »
No matter who had the information and suppressed it, the parents, the PJ, sy or all of the above. Doesn't make you question exactly how hard this child was being looked for?

I personally think that she's beyond our help and has been for a long time, for more than five years, but everybody who has said that they are looking for a live child, how can they balance that with not releasing information that could be pertinent to the case?

I personally hope for the best until the worst is established. If information was passed to the relevant authorities then no, it doesn't make me question how hard she is being looked for.

Again, the relegating this issue into a game is revolting.

Offline John

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 01:03:47 PM »
Scotland Yard, at least, have stated quite clearly that the crime they are investigating is abduction by a stranger.

They might well be investigating an abduction but there is no evidence it ever took place.  For all anyone knows Madeleine could have wandered out into the street and fallen down a storm drain.

As far as the conflicting stories in the Press are concerned ask yourself this question.  If it were your child and two e-fits had been produced which collectively offered a reasonable chance of finding her - Would You Suppress Them? 

...or as I suspect would you be shouting it out from the rooftops?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:10:20 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2013, 01:12:11 PM »
They might well be investigating an abduction but there is no evidence it ever took place.  For all anyone knows Madeleine could have wandered out into the street and fallen down a storm drain.

As far as the conflicting stories in the Press are concerned ask yourself this question.  If it were your child and two e-fits had been produced which collectively offered a reasonable chance of finding her - Would You Suppress Them? 

8@??)(

That would be the logical thing to do, unless of course you were trying to hide something.

Offline Jazzy

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2013, 01:21:05 PM »

The first investigation was centred on the parents and there was no evidence  found there, either, was there?

At the moment there are conflicting reports, John, and yet you reflexively jump on the "They did it" side again. I seriously doubt the Mccanns personally suppressed anything, it was too big for that. They continue to shout from the rooftops when and where they can. Why would they spend money, time and energy and suppress  the very thing they want? This isn't some small matter, and it was always going to come out, and it has, albeit in conflicting reports.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:28:10 PM by John »

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2013, 01:29:33 PM »

"For all anyone knows Madeleine could have wandered out into the street and fallen down a storm drain."

No John,

Kate McCann: "Because I know. I was there, I found my daughter gone. I know more than you do. I know what I saw."
 "I knew immediately she'd been taken."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id301.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline John

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2013, 01:33:11 PM »
I'm not saying they did anything Jazzy, I am simply trying to understand what has happened. 

Those e-fits should have been distributed widely back in 2008 when there was a reasonable chance that she was still alive but for some unknown reason they weren't.

The question which will have to be answered now is who suppressed them and why?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Cariad

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2013, 01:34:06 PM »
The first investigation was centred on the parents and there was no evidence  found there, either, was there?

At the moment there are conflicting reports, John, and yet you reflexively jump on the "They did it" side again. I seriously doubt the Mccanns personally suppressed anything, it was too big for that. They continue to shout from the rooftops when and where they can. Why would they spend money, time and energy and suppress  the very thing they want? This isn't some small matter, and it was always going to come out, and it has, albeit in conflicting reports.

Who do you think suppressed it then, and why?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2013, 01:39:43 PM »
Who do you think suppressed it then, and why?

Maybe they did suppress it, maybe they did not.. we cannot claim anything right now with any level of certainty because we are not privy with information.
As we know from past, we cannot rely on paper reports either.

My view is: 'Lets trust the police forces working on this case'..