Author Topic: Goncalo Amaral's thesis trashed by SY and PJ  (Read 48586 times)

Offline comanche

Re: Goncalo Amaral's thesis trashed by SY and PJ
« Reply #225 on: October 26, 2013, 02:54:40 PM »
Hi Luz, If u work in the system do u mean legal if u care to answer if not that is fine. The McCanns are innocent of the crime but as I said before of not leaving them alone. PJ & SY it seems know what they are seeking and know the way forward hopefully  that is why PJ have decided to open the case.

Offline Carana

« Reply #226 on: October 26, 2013, 02:55:04 PM »
Now it will be Dra. Joana Marques Vidal. And she is not one to be fooled easily.

You couldn't possibly be suggesting that the previous one could easily be fooled.. could you?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #227 on: October 26, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »
You couldn't possibly be suggesting that the previous one could easily be fooled.. could you?
Someone can be easily fooled without being fooled ever. Those who are easy to fool, and are smart, develop defences against fooling ones..

Offline Luz

« Reply #228 on: October 26, 2013, 03:35:48 PM »
Hi Luz, If u work in the system do u mean legal if u care to answer if not that is fine. The McCanns are innocent of the crime but as I said before of not leaving them alone. PJ & SY it seems know what they are seeking and know the way forward hopefully  that is why PJ have decided to open the case.

The McCann are neither innocent or guilty, they haven't been tried.
For the time being they are suspects, as everybody else that was close to the place from which the child disappeared.

I don't know what is the goal of Scotland Yard.
The Policia Judiciária is trying to turn a cold case into an active investigation again.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 03:40:43 PM by Luz »

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #229 on: October 26, 2013, 03:39:27 PM »
Someone can be easily fooled without being fooled ever. Those who are easy to fool, and are smart, develop defences against fooling ones..

Yes, so we have seen, in the last 6 years.
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline Victoria

« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2013, 03:42:07 PM »
For the time being they are suspects, as everybody else that was close to the place from which the child disappeared.

I don't know what is the goal of Scotland Yard.
The Policia Judiciária is trying to turn a cold case into an active investigation again.

The McCanns aren't suspects any more.

Offline comanche

« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2013, 03:45:06 PM »
Luz they don't have to be tried  it is my  last comment on this subject to u because I cannot understanding your thinking at all.

Offline Luz

« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
The McCanns aren't suspects any more.

I suppose you are an authority in Portugal to say that, are you Marques Vidal?!!!!

Offline Teecah

« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2013, 03:47:15 PM »
It's not Gonçalo's thesis, it's the Public Ministry thesis. The lack of full proof evidence was the reason why it had to be archived and no charges made.

Portugal doesn't use jury trials (only exceptionally if require by the accused), and before a case is put to trial all the evidence has to be consistent.

Which doesn't mean that an archived case cannot be resurrected and put to trial in the future with further investigation.

In fact that's we are watching now.

Lack of full proof evidence?

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are NO indications of the practise of ANY crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

They aren't arguido's are they? So they are no suspects or persons of interest.
And the fact that they were invited for that meeting with the PJ speaks for itself.

Offline Luz

« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2013, 03:51:37 PM »
Luz they don't have to be tried  it is my  last comment on this subject to u because I cannot understanding your thinking at all.

I am sorry if I didn't make myself clear. When there is a crime, everyone that could be implicated, is a potential suspect - obviously the close family are the first to consider in a case involving a small child. Until there was a full investigation of those subjects they remain suspects, for investigation purposes.

To be considered guilty can only be determined by a Court of Law, after a Trial. However, not guilty is not synonymous of innocent, mind you.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2013, 03:54:01 PM »
I suppose you are an authority in Portugal to say that, are you Marques Vidal?!!!!

I don't have to be a particular authority on anything to know that. I just have to keep my head out of my bum and watch what's going on.

Offline imustpointout

« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2013, 03:54:13 PM »
However, not guilty is not synonymous of innocent, mind you.

I don't use smilies but if I did..........

Benita

« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2013, 01:33:54 AM »
I tend to agree with you that due to the fact that Kate & Gerry were invited to a post brief meeting that the PJ will not be pursuing them as people of interest BUT their lawyer is hardly an impartial source for quotes, until the PJ state on record that Kate & Gerry are not under suspicion then to speculate that they have said so is contributing further to  forum myths.

sy redwood said so live on tv .whats wrong you with that you cant grasp that fact!! 8-)(--)

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #238 on: October 27, 2013, 07:21:20 AM »
sy redwood said so live on tv .whats wrong you with that you cant grasp that fact!! 8-)(--)

He said it on TV, yes that's a fact.  How true it is remains to be seen.
Assuming that Redwood has some key evidence which proves beyond question the McCanns complete lack of involvement in Madeleines disappearance, Why are the McCanns not parading this proof before our eyes & ears & thus proving their total innocence & clearing their names in the court of public opinion?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 07:42:09 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2013, 07:46:32 AM »
He said it on TV, yes that's a fact.  How true it is remains to be seen.
Assuming that Redwood has some key evidence which proves beyond question the McCanns complete lack of involvement in Madeleines disappearance, Why are the McCanns not parading this proof before our eyes & ears & thus proving their total innocence & clearing their names in the court of public opinion?

The McCanns don't have to .... the papers have cleared the McCanns...every article now says the parents aren't suspects and the PJ are looking for an abductor