Author Topic: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.  (Read 267369 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: Sunday Times claim that Smith e-fits had been suppressed for 5 years.
« Reply #1035 on: January 03, 2014, 07:37:25 PM »
That's correct but what he was wearing before 10pm is what matters not if he was wearing jeans after 10pm.
The Smith sighting may have been as late as 22:15 IMO.
When SY interview the other diners, chatter, early searchers, etc, a % will remember and confirm blue jeans throughout IMO.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1036 on: January 03, 2014, 08:01:42 PM »
Emma arrived at 10.20pm and only Kate and Fiona were present at the apartment so all the men were outside searching from 10pm onwards including Gerry.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:05:53 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1037 on: January 03, 2014, 08:10:59 PM »
Wasn't there an early period when K and F were outside in the car park or stairwell area?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:12:39 PM by pegasus »

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1038 on: January 03, 2014, 08:16:30 PM »
Emma found them on the balcony at the top of the stairs. The twins were inside. Dianne went there first from the tapas bar and she found Kate alone with twins. She left to relieve Fiona and she came round and found Kate alone with twins. Then Emma arrived at 10.20pm. All the men were out searching from 10pm.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 08:18:15 PM by pathfinder73 »
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #1039 on: January 03, 2014, 08:50:03 PM »
It matters little which police organisation had the e-fits which Halligen persuaded the Smiths to do after he was engaged from March 2008. The point which is constantly lost is that they were never released to the general public 5 years ago.

Surely if the parents of a missing child had her best interests at heart they would have ordered their release immediately.  I would like to know why this never happened?   

Why did it take over 5 years, Scotland Yard and the BBC Crimewatch programme to have them publicised?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1040 on: January 03, 2014, 08:54:09 PM »
It matters little which police organisation had the e-fits which Halligen persuaded the Smiths to do after he was engaged from March 2008. The point which is constantly lost is that they were never released to the general public 5 years ago.

Surely if the parents of a missing child had her best interests at heart they would have ordered their release immediately.  I would like to know why this never happened?   

Why did it take over 5 years, Scotland Yard and the BBC Crimewatch programme to have them publicised?

so now we have not released rather than supressed

ferryman

« Reply #1041 on: January 03, 2014, 08:56:46 PM »
so now we have not released rather than supressed

And I suspect that the answer (to 'not released') is that the context of a live investigation was needed to release them ...

Redblossom

« Reply #1042 on: January 03, 2014, 08:57:08 PM »

8@??)(

Though  to be fair I gather SY got them very tardily in the day, at least they used them, all  the other plonkers kept them in a draw for years....mccanns and their PIs...poor Mitchell bleating the mccanns couldnt afford to follow this line of direction....all their resources stuck on tannerman apparently...oh yes and gail cooper creepyman who looked like Tannerman 80 per cent..NOT...and Hewlett and Icy Beckham and a bunch of others, but no, NOT on the crucial sighting on the night.....oh no..heaven forbid
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:02:39 PM by Redblossom »

Lyall

« Reply #1043 on: January 03, 2014, 09:03:43 PM »

And I suspect that the answer (to 'not released') is that the context of a live investigation was needed to release them ...

Or urgency, but there appeared to be not much of that.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1044 on: January 03, 2014, 09:04:02 PM »

8@??)(

Though  to be fair I gather SY got them very tardily in the day, at least they used them, all  the other plonkers kept them in a draw for years....mccanns and their PIs...poor Mitchell bleating the mccanns couldnt afford to follow this line of direction....all their resources stuck on tannerman apparently...oh yes and gail cooper creepyman who looked like Tannerman 80 per cent..NOT...and Hewlett and Icy Beckham and a bunch of others, but no, NOT on the crucial sighting on the night.....oh no..heaven forbid

yes SY doing a stirling job...they've already cleared the McCanns

Redblossom

« Reply #1045 on: January 03, 2014, 09:04:20 PM »

Rubbish and you know  it but carry in touting it

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1046 on: January 03, 2014, 09:05:43 PM »
Rubbish and you know  it but carry in touting it

The whole thread is rubbish...no 5 years and no supression

Lyall

« Reply #1047 on: January 03, 2014, 09:08:49 PM »
The whole thread is rubbish...no 5 years and no supression

Davel, did you explain why the "Victoria Beckham lookalike" efit is in the book and the website, but the 10pm sighting efits aren't?

If you did I missed it. I'd love to hear it again 8**8:/:

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1048 on: January 03, 2014, 09:11:05 PM »
Davel, did you explain why the "Victoria Beckham lookalike" efit is in the book and the website, but the 10pm sighting efits aren't?

If you did I missed it. I'd love to hear it again 8**8:/:

no I never commented on it because its totally unimportant..perhaps you think its as good as an admission of guilt

Lyall

« Reply #1049 on: January 03, 2014, 09:16:30 PM »
no I never commented on it because its totally unimportant..perhaps you think its as good as an admission of guilt

It is evidence that what actually took place during those years wasn't what the public were being told. It is evidence it wasn't all about searching for Madeleine (there was more than one campaign going on).