Author Topic: Summers & Swan - A new book - Looking For Madeleine  (Read 255488 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Summers & Swan - A new book - Looking For Madeleine
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2014, 08:19:04 PM »
So, why then, doesn't that kind Mr Redwood, just put a stop to it?

All he need do to put an end their alleged psychological damage is just give the trolling public a quick goosie at this indisputable evidence in his possession, which proves beyond a shadow of doubt that Kate & Gerry had absolutely no involvement whatsoever in Madeleine's disappearance & they can all live happily ever after, minus Madeleine.

He's a nice man isn't he?

So why doesn't he just do that?

I know why, it's cos there ain't none.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:34:26 PM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Benice

« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2014, 08:29:00 PM »

All he need do to put an end their alleged psychological damage is just give the trolling public a quick goosie at this indisputable evidence in his possession, which proves beyond a shadow of doubt that Kate & Gerry had absolutely no involvement whatsoever in Madeleine's disappearance & they can all live happily ever after, minus Madeleine.

Why would SY be bothered about 'placating' a group of sceptics on the internet?   It's not as if you would believe a word they said anyway.

For example  - DCI Redwood has unequivically and unambiguously stated that the McCanns are not suspects or even persons of interest -  and yet even that has been interpreted as.... 'they are prime suspects'.... in some quarters.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Brietta

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2014, 12:28:19 AM »

If that is a serious statement ... I despair for you.

Why on earth would the authorities release the details of an ongoing investigation of any crime ... let alone the details of an investigation into an abducted child ... onto the internet??

Such a suggestion is nothing short of insanity.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2014, 12:31:22 AM »
If that is a serious statement ... I despair for you.

Why on earth would the authorities release the details of an ongoing investigation of any crime ... let alone the details of an investigation into an abducted child ... onto the internet??

Such a suggestion is nothing short of insanity.

I agree.

Especially who they believe are involved.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline sadie

« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2014, 12:58:11 AM »
I agree.

Especially who they believe are involved.

Yep, very important elite people involved almost certainly .... and they aint Kate and Gerrry.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2014, 01:01:22 AM »
Yep, very important elite people involved almost certainly .... and they aint Kate and Gerrry.

But we can't possibly know that as as Brietta says SY would never give the public details of an ongoing investigation.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline sadie

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2014, 01:20:30 AM »
But we can't possibly know that as as Brietta says SY would never give the public details of an ongoing investigation.
Of Course we cant KNOW, but there are pointers.

Good night again

Offline Brietta

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2014, 01:58:33 AM »

Good lord ... do you people listen to different news bulletins from those of us in the real world? ... the DCI was very specific about the people the Met had no interest in as were the PJ ... if you wish to pretend it is otherwise, that is your choice; but you do run the risk of appearing to be stuck in a bit of a rut.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline pegasus

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2014, 02:35:48 AM »
After the book about the Tsar and his family was published, it was proven by DNA analysis that Anna Anderson had no DNA link to the Tsar's family.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2014, 05:23:07 AM »
Good lord ... do you people listen to different news bulletins from those of us in the real world? ... the DCI was very specific about the people the Met had no interest in as were the PJ ... if you wish to pretend it is otherwise, that is your choice; but you do run the risk of appearing to be stuck in a bit of a rut.

But you have just posted yourself that SY do not give out information about an ongoing investigation.

Redwood didn't offer the information of his own free will. He was asked a direct question about the McCann's status in the investigation. What was he supposed to say ? No comment would have elicited just as much speculation as saying they hadn't been ruled out..

Offline Benice

« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2014, 08:20:43 AM »

But you have just posted yourself that SY do not give out information about an ongoing investigation.

Redwood didn't offer the information of his own free will. He was asked a direct question about the McCann's status in the investigation. What was he supposed to say ? No comment would have elicited just as much speculation as saying they hadn't been ruled out..

Some sceptics efforts to convince themselves that black is actually white never cease to amaze me.

The policeman heading the Madeleine McCann investigation has publically ruled the parents and their friends out of their enquiries.  So have the PJ.     None of them were obliged to do that but they did -  and all the pedantic nitpicking in the world won't change it.     Try to get over it.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2014, 08:24:07 AM »
The Met so don't want the McCanns to know that they are their prime suspects that they not only stated publicly that neither they nor their friends are suspects, but they then went to the trouble of making four Portuguese Nationals arguidos and the PT authorities happily went along with this ruse.   It's a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. 

And some people are so deluded they actually believe this nonsense. 

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
The Met so don't want the McCanns to know that they are their prime suspects that they not only stated publicly that neither they nor their friends are suspects, but they then went to the trouble of making four Portuguese Nationals arguidos and the PT authorities happily went along with this ruse.   It's a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel.

And some people are so deluded they actually believe this nonsense.
I thought foxes were cunning,weasels were weasily identified and stoats were stotaly different?
Some people are deluded enough to believe that there is a lot of evidence associated with this case pointing in whichever direction takes your fancy.
"Nature of crime unknown" so not enough evidence there then. Unless the pundits on here know something different because two police forces have taken them into their confidence of course.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2014, 03:59:53 PM »
I thought foxes were cunning,weasels were weasily identified and stoats were stotaly different?
Some people are deluded enough to believe that there is a lot of evidence associated with this case pointing in whichever direction takes your fancy.
"Nature of crime unknown" so not enough evidence there then. Unless the pundits on here know something different because two police forces have taken them into their confidence of course.

Very clever  8)--))

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2014, 07:25:55 PM »

Even as we speak Stephen there will be holidaymakers who will be sitting with their Baby alarms on the table/bar - having left their children asleep in their rooms while they go for their evening meal.   And those people will NOT be checking on them every half an hour - they will be relying on their Alarms.      Some parents will have signed up for the baby listening service.

And as long as none of their children disappear whilst they are doing this - we will never ever hear a word  about them  -  and you can carry on posting - as if it's a fact -  that the  McCanns are the only parents on the planet who ever used this  method  of  baby-checking.

More than a few hotels now no longer provide this service on the grounds it is an unsafe practice.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey