Author Topic: What Did the Netflix Series Leave Out ?  (Read 1185 times)

Offline faithlilly

What Did the Netflix Series Leave Out ?
« on: March 17, 2019, 03:00:25 PM »
Or put in which had no relevance ?

For me the Metodo3/Correia collusion is conspicuous by its absence.

As to what was put in, Gail Cooper without a doubt. This is what Rebelo said about her in the final report.

Now in an advanced phase of the investigation, pages 3965 to 4113, there arises, related to the private investigation developed by the McCANN couple, and publicly announced by their spokesman, CLARENCE MITCHELL, the alleged existence of a suspect, which, supposedly, was undertaking a collection in Praia da Luz, at the time of the disappearance. A fotofit was created of this individual by a witness – GAIL COOPER – who saw him, page 3979.

From the beginning and immediately, this was compared with the photo-fit from JANE TANNER, and despite hers not having a face, page 3977, she alleged they were the same person, with an approximately 80% certainty.
In order to assess the credibility of the description and of the drawing, it is important to highlight that the witness GAIL COOPER, was heard for the first time and in a very detailed fashion [emphasis in the report], by the British authorities (see page 3982), then affirming that she saw this person only one time , in a collection done at the door of the residence she was occupying during her holidays.

However, a few months later, in a new deposition, the same witness affirms that she saw this individual three times (one of which he was watching, in a strange way, the children at the Paraíso Restaurant), during her stay in Luz, information which she did not supply at the time of her first deposition to the police in the UK.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: What Did the Netflix Series Leave Out ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 05:16:14 PM »
What does it matter?  The series was rubbish from start to finish as far as you sceptics are concerned, best leave it at that.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 11:39:02 PM »
In the last episode of the Netflix series Anthony Summers reads out part of Carol Tranmer’s statement detailing the man she saw leaving one of the apartments on May the 3rd. We know from the statement that Carol said that the man came from one of the apartments along the alleyway and not from 5a yet when Summers mentions the small gate a graphic is shown of the gate to 5a. Misleading to say the least.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 10:16:49 AM »
In the last episode of the Netflix series Anthony Summers reads out part of Carol Tranmer’s statement detailing the man she saw leaving one of the apartments on May the 3rd. We know from the statement that Carol said that the man came from one of the apartments along the alleyway and not from 5a yet when Summers mentions the small gate a graphic is shown of the gate to 5a. Misleading to say the least.

She thought that the first gate in the passageway belonged to the first ground floor apartment in the block. That's why she thought her sighting was relevant. It wasn't because that was the gate to 5B, the second aoartment in the block. She provavly saw Matthew Oldfield quite legitimately leaving his apartment.

Summers and Swan didn't thotoughly examine the evidence as is demonstrated in their book. Using them as experts was a mistake in my opinion.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 10:21:06 AM »
She thought that the first gate in the passageway belonged to the first ground floor apartment in the block. That's why she thought her sighting was relevant. It wasn't because that was the gate to 5B, the second aoartment in the block. She provavly saw Matthew Oldfield quite legitimately leaving his apartment.

Summers and Swan didn't thotoughly examine the evidence as is demonstrated in their book. Using them as experts was a mistake in my opinion.

Probably the only ones prepared to take part.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 07:05:36 PM »

Who should they have used, in your opinion?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly