Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 60424 times)

Offline Myster

And a real insight that Tory grandees like Bill Cash and Norman Tebbitt are such rabid eurosceptics they would vote for AL simply on the basis she was a Brexiteer.

... not forgetting that she's also the better-looking of the two contenders.  8((()*/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

... not forgetting that she's also the better-looking of the two contenders.  8((()*/

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder but personally I think TM is better-looking and she has 5 more years on the clock than AL!  She also has a far better collection of shoes!  Both are more attractive than Andrea Eagles! 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

stephen25000

You need to go to Specsavers. @)(++(* @)(++(*
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 09:27:52 AM by stephen25000 »

Offline Myster

You need to go to Specsavers. @)(++(* @)(++(*
I admit that a dollop of panstick and bit of lippy might be clouding my judgement.  8(8-))

Although I might be tempted to vote Labour for the first time ever if the Eagle defeats the Raven and has a makeover...

Offline Myster

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder but personally I think TM is better-looking and she has 5 more years on the clock than AL!  She also has a far better collection of shoes!  Both are more attractive than Andrea Eagles!

Geez... you can't even get her name right!  @)(++(*

Offline puglove

I admit that a dollop of panstick and bit of lippy might be clouding my judgement.  8(8-))

Although I might be tempted to vote Labour for the first time ever if the Eagle defeats the Raven and has a makeover...

TM and AL look like posh, disapproving neighbours in a 1970's sitcom, but TM is deffo the less fugly.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:48:24 AM by John »
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline APRIL

Really? Might it have to do with the generous mouth, d'ya think?

Offline Wonderfulspam

Enough of this bashing Angela Eagle simply because of her looks.

She voted in favour of the Iraq war.

So she's thick as well.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:50:45 AM by John »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Myster

TM and AL look like posh, disapproving neighbours in a 1970's sitcom, but TM is deffo the less fugly.

Really? Might it have to do with the generous mouth, d'ya think?

I'm not bovvered what comes out of it, but her more shapely legs and sensible shoes (instead of gumboots) tilted the balance for me.

I'll go mow the lawn to chew them all over and reconsider.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:49:29 AM by John »

Offline Carana

I'm not bovvered what comes out of it, but her more shapely legs and sensible shoes (instead of gumboots) tilted the balance for me.

I'll go mow the lawn to chew them all over and reconsider.

Chew what? Sensible shoes or gumboots?  @)(++(*

I remember a Labrador puppy who was a bit like that...

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Enough of this bashing Angela Eagle simply because of her looks.

She voted in favour of the Iraq war.

So she's thick as well.

*&*%£ *&*%£
But to be fair that could be the description of most MP's!

Money talks... let's see who shouts the loudest and gets a gong at the end of the year!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 11:50:29 AM by John »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline John

I still say neither of them is PM material and since the winner of this leadership contest will be shoehorned into the post of the most powerful person in the United Kingdom for the next four years its all become somewhat of a farce.  If the Tories had any sense they would go back to the drawing board and come up with some proper qualified candidates.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 02:04:14 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline APRIL

I still say neither of them is PM material and since the winner of this leadership contest will be shoehorned into the post of the most powerful person in the United Kingdom for the next four years its all become somewhat of a farce.  If the Tories had any sense they would go back to the drawing board and come up with some proper qualified candidates.

Any suggestions?

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Any suggestions?

&%+((£

Oh Gawd..I can't think of a decent one among them...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline APRIL

&%+((£

Oh Gawd..I can't think of a decent one among them...

Something I perceive as being par for the course with -most- successful politicians of which ever persuasion. MOST of those with any degree of altruism probably aren't ruthless enough to make it.