Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501981 times)

Offline pathfinder73

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2019, 12:32:06 PM »
Whatever is said I don't think any samples were kept so the resuults can never be checked.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P9/09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2282.jpg

A Met Police team led by DCI Andy Redwood announced their wish to look again at forensic material collected in the early days of the Madeleine McCann investigation during a visit to the university town of Coimbra earlier this month.

They met with senior officials of Portugal’s Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Coimbra, two hours drive north of Lisbon, where most of the material, also said to include 25 blood and saliva samples, is held.

Institute president Francisco Brizida, said afterwards: “I have the certainty they went away very happy.”

“The tonic of the meeting was about the possibility of the tests on samples collected in 2007 being re-done.

“The British police wanted clarification on the examinations the institute had carried out during the early stages of the inquiry in the areas of genetics and biology.

“We talked about non-identified material that was collected in Madeleine’s apartment.

“I can’t say for sure new DNA tests that didn’t yield a conclusive result in 2007 could now yield an objective result.

“But technology nowadays allows us to go further than years ago in areas like genetic markers.

“Several possibilities are open. One could be that British police do the tests in Britain with British technology and another that the institute does them.

“But that’s an area in which the institute does not have the last word. There’s a situation of judicial cooperation and a new international letter of request would be necessary.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hair-strands-during-original-madeleine-mccann-investigation-never-dna-matched-9825210.html

Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2019, 12:47:33 PM »
He's saying the dog never alerted to any other than which he was trained for in over 200 operational deployment's.
That's what you are saying... Once you feel it's, acceptable to change his words you change the meaning.. The next person changes them a little more... The true meaning is lost

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #242 on: March 24, 2019, 12:50:26 PM »
Inconclusive means the FSS couldn't give an opinion about the presence of Madeleine's DNA. It wasn't ruled in or out. DNA testing isn't an exact science it involves interpretation.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20727733-500-fallible-dna-evidence-can-mean-prison-or-freedom/

It couldn't be ruled out or in... Not due to interpretation... But due to the results of the analysis... Are you seriously suggesting another scientist could intepret that result diferrently... You are wrong..

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #243 on: March 24, 2019, 02:09:01 PM »
A Met Police team led by DCI Andy Redwood announced their wish to look again at forensic material collected in the early days of the Madeleine McCann investigation during a visit to the university town of Coimbra earlier this month.

They met with senior officials of Portugal’s Institute of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences in Coimbra, two hours drive north of Lisbon, where most of the material, also said to include 25 blood and saliva samples, is held.

Institute president Francisco Brizida, said afterwards: “I have the certainty they went away very happy.”

“The tonic of the meeting was about the possibility of the tests on samples collected in 2007 being re-done.

“The British police wanted clarification on the examinations the institute had carried out during the early stages of the inquiry in the areas of genetics and biology.

“We talked about non-identified material that was collected in Madeleine’s apartment.

“I can’t say for sure new DNA tests that didn’t yield a conclusive result in 2007 could now yield an objective result.

“But technology nowadays allows us to go further than years ago in areas like genetic markers.

“Several possibilities are open. One could be that British police do the tests in Britain with British technology and another that the institute does them.

“But that’s an area in which the institute does not have the last word. There’s a situation of judicial cooperation and a new international letter of request would be necessary.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/hair-strands-during-original-madeleine-mccann-investigation-never-dna-matched-9825210.html

So they were said to want to check the work of the Portuguese scientists but not that of the British ones. More insults imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline jassi

« Reply #244 on: March 24, 2019, 02:21:38 PM »
So they were said to want to check the work of the Portuguese scientists but not that of the British ones. More insults imo.

I suppose they had easier access to the relevant UK forensic records so didn't really need to mention it to anyone.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #245 on: March 24, 2019, 02:33:01 PM »

So it's okfor amaral to say the FSS manipulated the results. .when that is not true and based on his misunderstanding

Offline Brietta

« Reply #246 on: March 24, 2019, 02:36:36 PM »
When Rebelo took over the investigation there was obvious personal contact and collaboration between Portuguese scientists and their colleagues at the FSS in Birmingham.

They spent three days discussing nothing but the forensic results.

The outcome of which relayed back to Portugal by their experts in the field must have convinced the public prosecutor to drop proceedings against the three arguidos.
That says it all to me and I think it makes Saunokonoko's podcast crusade really quite extraordinary.

Snip
The four-strong team from Portugal - thought to include a senior detective, two police forensic experts and Francisco Corte Real, the vice president of the National Pathology Institute - touched down at East Midlands airport at midday.

_____________________________________________________________________-

"There has been excellent dialogue between the British and the Portuguese authorities but they found it was time to have a face-to-face meeting.

... public prosecutor Jose Magalhaes e Menezes has refused to sanction further moves against the couple.

It has been reported that he is waiting for the full forensic results before deciding whether to pursue a case against them.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1570807/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-police-fly-to-UK.html
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #247 on: March 24, 2019, 03:51:38 PM »
I'm looking forward to listening to a real explanation of the genetic results from an expert in that field. I wonder if they will agree with Netflix genetic experts Robin Swan & Jim Gamble.

It may just be me, but I get the feeling some people are suffering from squeaky bum time. 
Squeak squeak.    @)(++(*

as I understand it already...I dont see there being any revelations from True allele and Mark Perlin.....im fairly sure this is who saunokokos expert will be...the fact that the dna was a mix...the fact that both parents used the car....make any precise analysis impossible...it really isnt rocket sciennce....Robyn Swann explained it quite well
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 07:37:31 PM by John »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2019, 04:09:29 PM »
 *&^^&
You can tell me all that and the podcast hasn't aired yet. I don't suppose you could go a little further and tell me what's going to win the 2.15 at Wincanton, that's tomorrow as well.  @)(++(*

Won't you be shocked when I'm proved right

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2019, 04:16:30 PM »

No I think the samples were returned to Portugal not kept in UK.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline John

« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2019, 07:41:18 PM »
Reference my previous advice re constructive comments guys.  I have no problem with introducing a bit of banter into the discussions but please don't make remarks personal as that could constitute a rule breach. Cheers!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2019, 08:30:01 PM »
I'm looking forward to listening to a real explanation of the genetic results from an expert in that field. I wonder if they will agree with Netflix genetic experts Robin Swan & Jim Gamble.

It may just be me, but I get the feeling some people are suffering from squeaky bum time. 
Squeak squeak.    @)(++(*

not sure if you are aware but talking of experts...sir Alec Jeffreys stated that he would testify if necessary on behalf of the McCanns...if you arent sure who he is try google...hes quite an expert

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2019, 08:59:12 PM »
not sure if you are aware but talking of experts...sir Alec Jeffreys stated that he would testify if necessary on behalf of the McCanns...if you arent sure who he is try google...hes quite an expert

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6992372.stm

The article is from September 2007 when Sir Alec, despite his expertise, would not have known what evidence the PJ had against the parents.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2019, 09:09:21 PM »
Davel please listen carefully. If the McCanns are innocent, no one would like to see that proven more than me. I just don't see that I'm afraid imo, at least not with how things stand at the moment. And nor am I impressed with how they have handled their defense. Too much collateral damage imo.

Please listen carefully... For me the evidence overwhelmingly points to innocence... But if that changes it won't bother me in the slightest.. But I cannot realistically see it changing

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2019, 09:13:22 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6992372.stm

The article is from September 2007 when Sir Alec, despite his expertise, would not have known what evidence the PJ had against the parents.

Read the article... It talks, about the police claiming a 100 %match in the hire car