Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 599277 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #615 on: August 28, 2017, 02:44:01 PM »
The remark "Jefferies coming back" from this Getty video from 20 January is a giveaway. Brilliant scoop on your part!!!

On the other hand, it was obviously CJ's lawyer who advised him, if he were asked, to air a theory that the reason for his own arrest had been a suspicion in the minds of the police that he had colluded with Vincent Tabak. It would sound plausible to the gullible public who believe that the conviction of VT was sound, and CJ is never going to be held accountable for airing his own theories.

However, the police have never given any reason for arresting CJ. Unlike himself, they could be held accountable. To anyone familiar with the sequence of events, it is obvious that CJ was arrested and then held on bail for so long so as to silence him - to ensure that he never revealed the full contents of his 2nd witness statement.

CJ was longing to get back to his own property, and as soon as his lawyer heard that someone else had been arrested for the murder of Joanna Yeates, he must have contacted Ann Reddrop and told her that his client must be allowed into 20 Canynge Road, or he would haul her into court.

I refer anyone who wants to assert that "they" would never do something like that to any of the millions of people who regard Charles Dickens as a distinguished novelist, and "A Tale of Two Cities" as one of his masterpieces, and who did not at once dismiss the story on this very basis, as soon as the reached the bit where a respectable middle-class character was thrown into prison to prevent his witness testimony from being heard.

Thanks leonora....  Not sure what CJ's lawyers advised him though....

So why are they erecting scaffolding around what is supposed to be Dr Vincent Tabak's flat as early as the 29th December 2010 ????

DCI Phil Jones..... would you like to answer that little question ?????

Now.... Is this why they rushed to arrest Dr Vincent Tabak..... because a review would certainly be asking lots of questions regarding Avon and Somersets behaviour at this point???

Did they arrest Dr Vincent Tabak to stop the review taking place ?????

Because if another force had seen"Bob the Builder all over the Crime Scene.... I am sure that they would have had something to say on the matter !!!! (IMO)....

leonora it's not 20 Canygne Road it's 44, Canygne Road....  and I believe that the video was taken earlier than the 20th january 2011...

I believe the video is all part of the recordings that are done on the 29th December 2010.. When D.R.A. Maintenance where videoed removing The Blue Door from flat 1... I believe they probably did the door after they had put the scaffolding up....(IMO)...

Edit.... 
CJ was longing to get back to his own property, and as soon as his lawyer heard that someone else had been arrested for the murder of Joanna Yeates, he must have contacted Ann Reddrop and told her that his client must be allowed into 20 Canynge Road, or he would haul her into court.

CJ... (IMO)... would not be turning up at that property on the 20th January 2011 .... He was still on Police Bail... and journalists at the scene would have had an absolute field day.. If he turned up on the day Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested ....

Or as mrswah says... I could be wrong!!

Offline nina

« Reply #616 on: August 29, 2017, 11:03:40 AM »
Another image I am staring to ask questions about is this image of Dr Vincent Tabak in Cotham....

This image shows more of the picture and surroundings......  I'm now thinking this is actually outside  Aberdeen Road, and not outside a store as has been said.... Look at the bins to his left...

I wouldn't imagine the Police checking all the shops in Cotham just incase Dr Vincent Tabak had to happen past them.... So I am almost certain that the image of Dr Vincent Tabak is of him on the drive at Aberdeen Road....

The car to his right looks like it's parked on the paved drive....

The houses in Aberdeen Rd do not have driveways for cars. It's take your luck on the road for parking.

Offline [...]

« Reply #617 on: August 29, 2017, 11:50:34 AM »
The houses in Aberdeen Rd do not have driveways for cars. It's take your luck on the road for parking.

Pictures attached show a vehicle parked on the paved area at Aberdeen Road ....

Has none of my other posts pricked your interest??

Offline nina

« Reply #618 on: August 29, 2017, 12:19:54 PM »
Pictures attached show a vehicle parked on the paved area at Aberdeen Road ....

Has none of my other posts pricked your interest??

Put it this way, there are at least 4 floors per house & the frontage is not enough for all cars. So it's dustbins and bicycles, Bristol Council making it a MUST to have parking for bikes!! Quite useless.

No not really, you see you have already posted them before, so it's old ground. I've even answered a few of your questions too.

Offline nina

« Reply #619 on: August 29, 2017, 12:25:13 PM »
And also who's to say that the `plain clothes car' is not just that, belonging the Avon's finest?

Offline [...]

« Reply #620 on: August 29, 2017, 01:20:11 PM »
And also who's to say that the `plain clothes car' is not just that, belonging the Avon's finest?

The car that is next to Dr Vincent Tabak on the Black and white CCTV image, shouldn't be a Plain Police Officers car... as the image was apparantly taken on Wednesday 19th January 2011 at 6:15pm I believe... and They didn't arrest Dr Vincent Tabak until the following day....

The images from my last post were taken after Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest....

No.. comment on my posts Nina in regards to "Surfboards??"  "CJ Coming Back??" etc...??  No curious ??

Offline nina

« Reply #621 on: August 29, 2017, 01:50:21 PM »
The car that is next to Dr Vincent Tabak on the Black and white CCTV image, shouldn't be a Plain Police Officers car... as the image was apparantly taken on Wednesday 19th January 2011 at 6:15pm I believe... and They didn't arrest Dr Vincent Tabak until the following day....

The images from my last post were taken after Dr Vincent Tabak's arrest....

No.. comment on my posts Nina in regards to "Surfboards??"  "CJ Coming Back??" etc...??  No curious ??

I meant the car above the image with the police car. I didn't make any comment about the car next to VT.

Surfboards, well Nine we know that Greg R sold a certain amount of sports stuff for beer/money, who's to say someone didn't see them and buy them too. They could have been sold at another time. We just don't know and I don't see the use in speculation to this extent.

Even if you solved the mystery of the missing surfboards, would that help you in any way in your quest to prove VT is innocent?

Offline [...]

« Reply #622 on: August 29, 2017, 02:30:11 PM »
I meant the car above the image with the police car. I didn't make any comment about the car next to VT.

Surfboards, well Nine we know that Greg R sold a certain amount of sports stuff for beer/money, who's to say someone didn't see them and buy them too. They could have been sold at another time. We just don't know and I don't see the use in speculation to this extent.

Even if you solved the mystery of the missing surfboards, would that help you in any way in your quest to prove VT is innocent?

Now Nina... Greg Reardon... didn't sell any equipment... he gave away free ski.. equipment to anyone who came on a first come first served basis... And stated that beer would sweeten the deal... he told everyone that he was in Clifton... This was  on the 16th Decemeber 2010..

The Surfboards were apparently in the hallway.. The Judge made the comment about the apron being next to the Surfboards in the Hallway, when Greg returned from Sheffield....

I think it's important to work the case backwards... showing the improbabilities of what was stated in court.... And how Dr Vincent Tabak apparently managed to carry Joanna Yeates with ease out of Flat 1 Canygne Road... when it would be an impossibility with all that equipment in the way....

Dr Vincent Tabak never mentions anything obstructing his path out of Flat 1... And realistically he should have had all sorts of problems leaving that property... with 3 extra items we know about being present in the Hallway...

That being....2 Surfboards and a Pedestal.... Where exactly where these items located.... ????? The Surboards were by the Door... Where did the Pedestal live ????

That Hallway is tiny... Now for Dr Vincent Tabak to leave flat 1 so easily, seems improbable to me.... yet he never mentions anything restricting his movement out of flat1...

Which if he had actually been inside Flat 1... Two Massive Surfboards would have been the first thing he remembered.... They are just like the Elephant in The Room..... You can't miss them ......!!

So as I have said many times I do not believe the statement that was made in court...... You would have thought that 'The Surfboards" being so big and just sitting in that tiny Hallway ... would have been the first topic of Conversation and not about their respective partners being away... followed by flirty things and cats.... (IMO)...

Offline [...]

« Reply #623 on: August 29, 2017, 03:10:20 PM »

Edit... sorry wasn't happy with that post.... 

Offline [...]

« Reply #624 on: August 29, 2017, 04:50:37 PM »
I keep looking at that clip..... And the position of The Police Officers placing the Police Tape across the road is actually on Percival Road at the junction of Canygne Road..... And contniue to the opposite end of the junction at Percival Road where they wrap the tape around a  a bamboo twig.......

I have attached images of the continuation of the tape attachment ..... Watch the video to see what I mean...

It appears that CJ could have be staying at the end of Canygne Road on Percieval Road when the video is shot... Now it does make sense to me because we have a video on the 29th December 2010 of CJ being Interviewed by the media... and he is actually on the opposite side of the road than that of 44, Canygne Road...

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/657035358

I never understood why they Interviewed him from that side of the road to be honest... But if he wasn't staying at 44,Canygne Road whilst the work was taking place on the 29th December 2010, he may have been at an address on Percival Road on that corner ,where the Police Officer looks across and states that...

Mr Jefferies Coming back.

Meaning CJ could have been walking from the corner of Percival Road and down Canygne Road on that side of the street... Stopping opposite his home address and giving said Interview to reporters.. Then he goes into 44, Canygne Road...

On The video clip the Police Officer isn't looking down the road ... he is looking between the bushes....  Was CJ staying at the house on the corner of Percival Road and Canygne Road when the scaffolding was being erected....??

Was as I believe the 29th December 2010 that the scaffolding was being erected... ??  I also noticed that there wasn't a car behind the black car they are next too... And outside Canygne Road there are vehicles virtually on top of one another .....

Again I would say CJ would not have been anywhere near Canygne Road on the 29th January 2011.... (IMO)... for fear of being accosted by the Media....

Were the Police aware that CJ was at the house on the corner of Percival Road and Canygne Road..... Was CJ just visiting this address....??? I don't know ....

The Police Officers response appears that he knows CJ is there.... Because he says
Mr Jefferies is coming back
indicating to me that CJ was returning back to where he was staying....

So what have we got?????   The Scaffolding being erected on the 20th January 2011 as the video date suggests... And CJ living on his own door step at this time......

Or.... has CJ moved out of the property of Canygne Road on the 29th December 2010, so that the police can perform some invasive procedures on the property?????

It does make me question what the video clip really means .....  I'll come back to this in my next post....

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/687958442

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #625 on: August 29, 2017, 04:58:10 PM »
Now another thing I noticed on The video that is dated the 20th January 2011... Is that the Police Incident Van is no longer there...

Which I assume would be correct if this was indeed the date that the video was taken.....

But then we have to come back to what the Police Officer says:

Mr Jefferies coming back

So did CJ stay on the Corner of Canygne Road and percival Road on the 20th January 2011.. If the date of the video footage is correct???

And why weren't the media all over him at this time....???

Did the Police remove the incident Vehicle to make it look like the scaffolding went up on a different date ????

Either way you have a puzzler...

I have attached 2 images outside Canygne Road... One which is 29th December 2010 and the other  which is from the video clip dated 20th January 2010..

So can someone tell me which option it is please ????

Did the video actually get recorded on the 20th January 2011  with CJ staying right on his own door step... Or was it recorded the same time as the Blue Door removal ????

http://www.gettyimages.ca/license/687958442

Offline [...]

« Reply #626 on: August 29, 2017, 05:28:28 PM »
When he was eventually bailed, the friends Jefferies went to stay with warned him not to look at the papers. “To this day, quite a lot of it I haven’t read,” he says. “At the time, all I looked at were specific things the lawyers wanted me to check to make sure there was no truth in what was being said.” Was he furious at what he did read? “It was more contempt. If it hadn’t been so serious, it would have been laughable. It was so grotesque.”

Where did CJ's friends live..... surely not at the bottom of Canygne Road at the Junction of Percival Road???

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/dec/07/-sp-peter-morgan-christopher-jefferies-tv-drama-joanna-yeates

Offline [...]

« Reply #627 on: August 29, 2017, 07:34:38 PM »
Does the Incident Vehicle keep moving position???? I believe it does ....

Look at the series of Photo's I have attached....  I noticed the silver car is always parked in front of it.... Is that the vehicle they use to keep moving the Incident vehicle ???

Could they have moved the Incident Vehicle when the Scaffolding Footage was shot????

Why does this Incident Vehicle keep moving virtually every day... ???

The images are from the 27th 28th and 29th December 2010...

Offline [...]

« Reply #628 on: August 29, 2017, 08:40:39 PM »
The Policeman definitely is at the Corner of Percival Road on the video dated 20th January 2011..

I have attached 2 images... One from the video and one from google....

Was CJ staying at that house on that corner ????

Edit.... The house is actually 41, Canygne Road.. even though it is on the corner of Percival Road I believe...

So the big question is..... Was the footage of the scaffolding being erected on the 20th January 2011 and if so.. Did CJ still live on Canygne Road ????

Offline [...]

« Reply #629 on: August 29, 2017, 10:53:09 PM »
So sorry to keep going over the scaffolding.... But...

To hire a company to erect scaffolding must take time to book....

So How did the Police manage to hire the scaffolding company on the 20th January 2011, the very same day as they arrested Dr Vincent Tabak??

He was only under arrest... no guarantee he would be charged!