Author Topic: I was banned from the blue forum  (Read 12855 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

I was banned from the blue forum
« on: July 06, 2014, 02:05:17 AM »
The stated reason for my ban is as follows for, "consistently tried to effect the purpose of the forum in a negative way - he should be posting on other forums that suit his views."

The purpose of the forum apparently is to spread unadulterated lies to pretend he is innocent and people who challenge his innocence are not allowed. I have to find a site that shares my views of his guilt to be allowed to post.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:12:51 AM by scipio_usmc »
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline ActualMat

Re: I was banned from the blue forum
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 04:23:35 AM »
I saw that Mike banned you and Hartley. Hopefully this will be reconsidered.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 06:26:37 AM »

Xcuse me.  I have some doubts about the guilt of Jeremy Bamber.  I don't expect to get banned from this Forum.

Hopefully.

But neither will I be joining The Blue Forum.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 06:30:53 AM »
I saw that Mike banned you and Hartley. Hopefully this will be reconsidered.

I didn't know he banned Harters too but Harters challenged his claims as well so I guess that is why.
“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 06:33:53 AM »
Xcuse me.  I have some doubts about the guilt of Jeremy Bamber.  I don't expect to get banned from this Forum.

Hopefully.

But neither will I be joining The Blue Forum.

That was the message I get when I click on the blue forum about having to find a site that shares my views.  You are safe here.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 06:52:48 AM »
That was the message I get when I click on the blue forum about having to find a site that shares my views.  You are safe here.

I don't know much about The Blue Forum, except that they appear to be rather rude, so I don't think you have lost much.

On this Board everyone gets to say what ever they think, interminably sometimes.  But that's what democracy is all about.

Love their message, by the way.  There is nothing like depriving you of a right to reply that defines who they are.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 07:28:56 AM »
poor grammar too, the word he should have used was affect. 

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 07:39:23 AM »
poor grammar too, the word he should have used was affect.

I always have problems with those two words.  But I never get it wrong because I think about what I am saying.  Some people just don't care about ignorance.  Any old grammatical garbage will do.
Not that I mind all that much.  Some people just can't help it.

Offline Myster

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 07:41:59 AM »
Hartley is a long-standing member who was always measured and polite in his views and posts. Think it was an opportunity to kill two annoying birds with one stone, and silence all opposition.

Why on earth should it be reconsidered, Mat? - scipio should be happy to be out of it. Scipio's done a good job correcting all the baloney that's being spouted over there, and had to put up with vile personal abuse from one or two. Only Caroline seemed to wobble, and the rest are a totally blind to the truth, other than dear Andrea, and abs (I think). I wouldn't be surprised if all his time-and brain-consuming posts disappear from view.

The Jeremy Bamber Forum is an irrelevance, having no influence at all on getting Bamber released, and with Tesko indulging in his own fantasy world 24/7/365. I like the bit about scipio not producing evidence, when he has been avoiding doing the same for years. Where's the photo of Sheila on the bed? Proof that she was in the kitchen when the TFU entered? Or the even more ludicrous claim about the police shooting Sheila? So he ends up dreaming more nonsense about a non-existent bunch of ex-cons who will somehow miraculously solve the case. Pathetic!

Nah... scipio and harters are lucky to be well out of it, and can now get on with spending their valuable time on other more useful things in their lives.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 08:31:09 AM »
Hartley is a long-standing member who was always measured and polite in his views and posts. Think it was an opportunity to kill two annoying birds with one stone, and silence all opposition.

Why on earth should it be reconsidered, Mat? - scipio should be happy to be out of it. Scipio's done a good job correcting all the baloney that's being spouted over there, and had to put up with vile personal abuse from one or two. Only Caroline seemed to wobble, and the rest are a totally blind to the truth, other than dear Andrea, and abs (I think). I wouldn't be surprised if all his time-and brain-consuming posts disappear from view.

The Jeremy Bamber Forum is an irrelevance, having no influence at all on getting Bamber released, and with Tesko indulging in his own fantasy world 24/7/365. I like the bit about scipio not producing evidence, when he has been avoiding doing the same for years. Where's the photo of Sheila on the bed? Proof that she was in the kitchen when the TFU entered? Or the even more ludicrous claim about the police shooting Sheila? So he ends up dreaming more nonsense about a non-existent bunch of ex-cons who will somehow miraculously solve the case. Pathetic!

Nah... scipio and harters are lucky to be well out of it, and can now get on with spending their valuable time on other more useful things in their lives.

Blimey, Myster, I wish I could write like you.

Anyhoo.    GASP!!!!  No offence, Scipio, but I've been expecting you to be banned since day one. But.....HARTLEY??? He's just about the only decent member over there, since someone I'm very fond of went all Stepford.

Is that what you want, Mike? A forum full of silly old women, chuntering on about Julie Mugford and talking bollocks? Well, that's what you've got. Well done, you. You silly little man.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline puglove

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »
PM from Roch.

Mike, you know that I love you more than life itself, and I've already given you one of my kidneys.....but, don't you think you've scored a bit of an own goal here, banning Scipio and Hartley? Just saying, don't hate me.   XOXOXOXOX

PM from Mike.

f..k OFF. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. I have spoken to Agent Z and Cyclops, and they have advised me to cleanse the forum of infidels. Send me some money, I've run out of monster munch.

Two days later.....Scipio and Hartley are reinstated.     8((()*/

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 03:01:03 PM »

I received some PMs on blue from people apologizing for what might be viewed as personal attacks such as recently from Susan so not all of them are bad.

I disagreed with most of them on the issues but don't have a problem with different views and my main gripe related to bias.

I don't know what proof Mike asked for I can't read the forum at all, my IP is blocked with the message quoted above being the only thing that appears and it says the ban if forever.  I won't be able to read it again till I am at work on Monday.

In any event the banning of Harters and I together can only signal one thing, Mike intends to continue posting his rubbish about multiple moderators and doesn't want anyone to refute his claims. Apart from Harters and I no one really responded save lookout and Graham who love to indulge Mike.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:53:46 PM by scipio_usmc »

Offline puglove

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 03:14:58 PM »
I received some PMs on blue from people apologizing for what might be viewed as personal attacks such as recently from Susan so not all of them are bad.

I disagreed with most of them on the issues but don't have a problem with different views and my main gripe related to bias.

I don't know what proof Mike asked for I can't read the forum at all, my IP is blocked with the message quoted above being the only thing that appears and it says the ban if forever.  I won't be able to read it again till I am at work on Monday.

In any event the banning of Harters and I together can only signal one thing, Mike intends to continue posting his rubbish about multiple moderators and doesn't want anyone to reture his claims. Apart from Harters and I no one really responded save lookout and Graham who love to indulge Mike.

I reckon you'll be back on there by tea time, Scipio. I do believe the little guy is about to have a change of heart(ley).

Ho ho ho!!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2014, 03:30:34 PM »

In any event the banning of Harters and I together can only signal one thing, Mike intends to continue posting his rubbish about multiple moderators and doesn't want anyone to reture his claims. Apart from Harters and I no one really responded save lookout and Graham who love to indulge Mike.

Try clearing your cookies.  Meanwhile chill and watch Wimbledon  ?>)()< 

Back later
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2014, 03:31:08 PM »
"I don't know what proof Mike asked for I can't read the forum at all, my IP is blocked with the message quoted above being the only thing that appears and it says the ban if forever.  I won't be able to read it again till I am at work on Monday."

Now that was funny.  I larfed