Author Topic: Who were the Mark Warner people?  (Read 1009 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Who were the Mark Warner people?
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:23:18 AM »
I know for sure John Hill and Emma Knight were Mark Warner people.

Were the nannies, tennis coaches, boating instructors etc also Mark Warner people?

LISTS OF OC/MW STAFF INTERVIEWED http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MW_STAFF.htm

Also noted on here the Emma Knight was absent yet in her own statement she says she was present.

"In addition, formal questioning was made of English employees most involved, from the MW company -?15 child care workers and two tennis instructors. Also eleven informal questionings with employees who carry out other types of activity. In total, 28 persons. Due to their absence, three individuals were not questioned, Euan Crosby, Steven Jackson and Emma Knights respectively."
Yet Emma says "During the weeks that followed, when Kate and Gerry were still staying in the complex I accompanied them and helped in the preparation of the posters for Gerry and planned the way to take the twins to the creche without being bothered by the press. Gerry was always calm and polite, whilst Kate could not hide her emotion. At times she appeared reasonably all right at other times she would walk about crying."

I'm struggling how one can be there but also absent.

What did Euan Crosby, Steven Jackson do?

"Processo 04 page 852
 Euan Crosby OC Beach Manager" ???  Clue?

Steven Jackson Dual Qualified Instructor??? Clue?

A post with lots of cites to reference (not done as yet) http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3519.msg136051#msg136051
"Missing from files

Processo 04 page 852

Euan Crosby OC Beach Manager
 Nathan Daniel Francis Scarll [or Scarf] Waterfront Manager  04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_867
 Robert Cook Driver/Maintenance
 Stephen Steve] Edward Carruthers Dual Qualified Instructor  04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_862.
 Claire Louise Bennet Dual Qualified Instructor
 Sebastian  Bollen   Godsmark    Dual Qualified Instructor  04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_866.
 Clare Hicks Dual Qualified Instructor
 Lauren Hilder-Darling Dual Qualified Instructor  04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_865.
 Steven Jackson Dual Qualified Instructor
 Elizabeth Miles Ocean Club nanny
 Fraser Calum Nixon [or Nickson] Dual Qualified Instructor   04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_859.
 Mark Shult Ocean Club nanny
 Sarah Jane Tily Ocean Club nanny
 Benjamin Wilkins Dinghy Instructor   04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_861
 Alice_Louise_Stanley   Assistant Instructor  04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_864.
 Chris Unsworth Windsurf Instructor   04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_863."

A list of MW staff is here http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P4/04_VOLUME_IVa_Page_852.jpg

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:49:22 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Who were the Mark Warner people?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 10:28:15 PM »
Sorry, Rob, but I dont have the energy to research atm, but does this help in any way?

https://themaddiecasefiles.com/mark-warner-ocean-club-staff-statements-t9.html
Not that much, because very few of those statements really define a person as a Mark Warner person or an Ocean Club person.

I could split them based on their language and names but that felt prejudicial to me,  i.e. if they have a Portuguese sounding name - they work for OC. But if they need a translator and have an English sounding name they are Mark Warner people.  But is that justified?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 10:56:45 PM »
Not that much, because very few of those statements really define a person as a Mark Warner person or an Ocean Club person.

I could split them based on their language and names but that felt prejudicial to me,  i.e. if they have a Portuguese sounding name - they work for OC. But if they need a translator and have an English sounding name they are Mark Warner people.  But is that justified?

Why does it matter?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 04:08:17 AM »
Why does it matter?
Yes it does if I want to work out who was down at the beach when Russell and David were down there.
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 06:55:35 AM »
Yes it does if I want to work out who was down at the beach when Russell and David were down there.

They would all be 'Mark Warner people' to him. He wouldn't know there was a difference, and in a way there wasn't. They were all employed by Mark Warner ultimately. The searchers were mixed, as in Jacqueline Williams, a nanny, searched with Jeronimo Salcedas from the Tapas and Leanne Wagstaff, also a nanny.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 04:22:35 AM »
They would all be 'Mark Warner people' to him. He wouldn't know there was a difference, and in a way there wasn't. They were all employed by Mark Warner ultimately. The searchers were mixed, as in Jacqueline Williams, a nanny, searched with Jeronimo Salcedas from the Tapas and Leanne Wagstaff, also a nanny.
Well that is possible. I find I can't be certain of anything ATM.
Moderation