Author Topic: New documentary:"BURIED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA -The True Story of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 130529 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

I'm not even starting it.

I remember just how much Amarals book of distorsions and lies upset me.  I am not wasting my precious eyesight on what is probably another load of disinformation and propaganda.

I get more than enough on here

And what is more, if it is lies and defamatory, I hope the Mccanns take the author/s to the Cleaners

The last thing we need are lies & disinformation.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:36:59 AM by Eleanor »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Wonderfulspam

I lost interest when I read all the different  'lies' K&G  were supposed to have told people about how they found the shutters.   It's quite obvious to me that what different people related to others  was their own interpretation of what they had been told by two extremely upset - (hysterical in Gerry's case)  people over the phone.

A neighbour of mine recently died.  She had been housebound for years with arthritis.  This is a small village - news travels fast and folk knew I did her shopping for her          I had several phone calls from people asking about her death.      I had virtually the same conversation about her with them all, and once mentioned that she hadn't been to bed for 4 years (because lying down was too painful).     In a phone call later on  I was asked if it was true that she hadn't been to bed for 14 years!!!   This is what happens when news is passed on by word of mouth.   But it's quite normal.

Common sense alone should tell people that Kate and Gerry were not going to claim shutters were 'smashed' etc etc. when it was quite obvious to everyone there  that they were not.   None of those other people were there or had ever seen the place and were having to 'visualise' what had happened on the strength of what they'd been told by two parents in  total shock.        To believe that they all repeated word for word what Kate and Gerry had said is ridiculous.  They were using their own words and their own 'imaginings' of what had happened.
The fact that the video maker doesn't appear to even  understand how those different 'versions' of the shutter story came to be doesn't bode well for the rest of the documentary IMO   -( but which I shall try to watch later - if this rain carries on).

Bit strange how Trish had a script though, eh.

Offline Wonderfulspam

Stranger still how neither parent phoned the police, but they were quite able to phone their friends & family back home.

How extraordinary.

stephen25000

Bit strange how Trish had a script though, eh.

Quite right.

They were recalling the story told them by the mccanns.

Offline Eleanor

Just finished end of part 1.

For reference purposes, here's some information regarding John Stalker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/john-stalker-the-truth-he-thinks-madeleine-was-abducted/

It would be interesting to know his views on the case now.

Thank you for posting those links, Stephen.  No one could claim any bias on your part from those.

stephen25000

Thank you for posting those links, Stephen.  No one could claim any bias on your part from those.

No problemo.

I'll watch part 2 later after work.

Offline Eleanor

Just watched Part Two.  Phew.  How anybody could spend 40 minutes talking about David Payne's visit to 5A at approximately 6.30pm, is a bit beyond me.

Off to watch Part Three.  Send out a search party if I am not back by lunch time.  I might have entirely lost the will to live.

Offline Mr Gray

Just finished end of part 1.

For reference purposes, here's some information regarding John Stalker.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/john-stalker-the-truth-he-thinks-madeleine-was-abducted/

It would be interesting to know his views on the case now.

Apart from the fact that Stalker believes maddie was abducted he also says this...

I have been horrified by the abject failure of the Portuguese detectives to adhere to basic principles of policing

stephen25000

Apart from the fact that Stalker believes maddie was abducted he also says this...

I have been horrified by the abject failure of the Portuguese detectives to adhere to basic principles of policing

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

Offline Wonderfulspam

'I have been horrified by the abject failure of the McCanns to adhere to basic parenting standards, & how they never even bothered to phone the police'

By Me, just then.

Offline Mr Gray

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

he didn't say that he says he suspects they are...quite different...

He says he thinks Maddie was abducted and the police investigation was poor so the supposed secret could not be of any importance

Offline Carana

Thanks for digging out the links.

For some reason, the DM article is chopped off.

Hmmm.

One thing above all worries me: Why have the McCanns and the seven other members of their group the Tapas Nine remained so silent?

Unlike other high-profile cases I have worked on, not one of them has been prepared to break ranks or really come out and support each other.

After all this time and pressure, I cannot believe that nobody wants to speak.

I have a real suspicion that we are not being told the whole truth. There is something else there, some issue that members of the party are embarrassed about [article ends here].

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html#ixzz39yda1N9H

That was from 28 October 2007. His reason seems to be that they hadn't spoken out in public. Well, erm, no (aside from JT on the Panorama programme and then only to point out the man she'd seen carrying a child who might have been Madeleine).

Stalker didn't seem to be aware of judicial secrecy at the time.

I wonder what he thinks now as well.

Offline Mr Gray

I don't think any new information has come to light since he made that statement...apart from the fact that SY have become involved and given further support to the McCanns innocence
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:42:38 PM by John »

Offline sadie

I don't think any new information has come to light since he made that statement...apart from the fact that SY have become involved and given further support to the McCanns innocence
They will have had lots of new info that we never hear about.  Some will be correct and some not so.

They will have sorted it.

ferryman

So nothing "new", then.

Just (yet another!) recent outpouring of all the same old lies, half-truths and myths that have poured out unrelentingly since May 3rd ...