Author Topic: The Earlier Reports Made about the case  (Read 44190 times)

Offline [...]

Re: The Earlier Reports Made about the case
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2017, 08:00:36 PM »
Interesting report:

DETECTIVES hunting Jo Yeates’ killer are probing whether he may have returned to the scene just hours after dumping her body.

A mystery couple reported a suspicious car driving along the road where Jo’s lifeless body was found – before anyone knew the 25-year-old was even missing.

They told police they had seen a car driving slowly up and down Longwood Lane three or four times on the morning after Jo was last seen.

Their 999 call was lodged 36 hours before Jo’s boyfriend Greg Reardon, 27, reported her missing.

Greg Reardon Reported her missing at 1:00am Monday 20th December 2010

24 hrs before that = 1am  Sunday 19th December 2010

12 hours before that is 1:00pm Saturday 18th December 2010

Be interesting to see this call log...  And what type of vehicle...

Offline Leonora

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2017, 08:59:58 PM »
I have always believed that the various reports of cars driving up and down Longwood Lane suspiciously were disinformation issued to the press by the police, probably to impress on the minds of the public that Joanna's body had been dumped on the Friday night or very early on the Saturday morning, and that the killer may have returned to the scene in daylight. Only those witnesses whose names are published, or who did not want their names to be made public, should be taken as credible.

Offline [...]

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 09:16:42 AM »
I have always believed that the various reports of cars driving up and down Longwood Lane suspiciously were disinformation issued to the press by the police, probably to impress on the minds of the public that Joanna's body had been dumped on the Friday night or very early on the Saturday morning, and that the killer may have returned to the scene in daylight. Only those witnesses whose names are published, or who did not want their names to be made public, should be taken as credible.

If witness's are saying they called the Police 36 hours before Greg called the Police.. then there should be a Police log of this call.. with the date and time!!

Offline Leonora

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 08:08:58 PM »
If witness's are saying they called the Police 36 hours before Greg called the Police.. then there should be a Police log of this call.. with the date and time!!
- and The Sun newspaper would have got hold of their names, address and phone numbers, and the name and breed of their dog, and rung them up to interview them. As their story didn't fit into the scenario that was finally used in court, it was certainly a false news item, most probably intended to deceive the perpetrator and maintain public interest and confidence in the investigation. So obviously, there wouldn't have been any log of the call.

Offline Leonora

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
I understand from several different sources that a video interview or statement from Greg Reardon was made public on TV and the internet on Wednesday morning, 22 December 2010, but withdrawn permanently within just a few hours. I never saw it myself. At the same time, a fairly long statement from him, about Joanna and his feelings for her, appeared in most of the newspapers. I don't know whether this statement was reproduced from what he said in the video or not. I can imagine that either his family or the police had decided that publishing the video was a mistake, either because they felt it intruded into the privacy of a key witness, or because someone had something to hide. This episode occurred just after Chris Jefferies had signed his 2nd witness statement, which is one of the really big Achilles heels of this case. I speculate that this statement from the landlord may have contradicted something alleged in the video. The timing makes this too big a coincidence to be ignored.

Offline [...]

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2017, 10:54:31 PM »
A lot of the earlier reports ended up missing... or have been removed.. And I saw a headline of one of the Newspapers, but when I went to look it had gone too...  But another website had quoted from it:...

The note contained a scrap of pizza wrapping – not from the missing pizza one Joanna Yeates bought before she was killed. It features a bogus address and telephone number. It is not signed.

I always wondered why this evidence was never brought before the court... It would have been a slam dunk for the prosecution....

At 4.10 (pm) Tabak searched on Wikipedia for the words
‘Detention of a suspect’
‘letter and label sent to a public house’

Why would he be searching for the pizza label and letter when it was hand delivered on the 27th December 2010.. When Dr Vincent Tabak was in Cambridge at the Morsons... So it would be impossible for him to deliver the NOTE!!! (check screenshot)

Going back to the article:.....

Mystery!

But it’s top prize to the Daily Star, which forgets the dead woman’s name in its rush to yell:

“JOANNE ‘KILLER’ TAUNTS COPS”

It adds:

A senior police source said: “It is a truly astonishing development. It could only be interpreted that they were some how trying to taunt people over what they’d done.”

Really?

“But it could be a massive mistake. The letter would give us the individual’s handwriting and possible fingerprints.”

Good job everyone’s fingerprints are on file, so too samples of their handwriting…

Who are they referring too???

But it could be a massive mistake. The letter would give us the individual’s handwriting and possible fingerprints.”

Good job everyone’s fingerprints are on file, so too samples of their handwriting…

Do they know who this person is????? It cannot be Dr Vincent Tabak they are talking about... I'll say again it was physically impossible for Dr Vincent Tabak to have delivered this note as he was in Cambridge with the Morson's!

(1):Who's finger prints do the have on file???

(2): Who's handwriting do they also have samples of???

Who are they talking about?????

Maybe I have just found the answer as to WHY it was never brought to the attention of the Jury and just reeled off with all his other searches... because the prosecution KNEW that Dr Vincent Tabak had NOT sent this piece of evidence to the Public House!

Why didn't the defence query this?

The headline from the screen shot is weird... (JKOILALNERN'E TAUNTS COPS) it almost looks like an anagram of something..

Edit... It is an anagram of Joanne Killer.....  Did they believe the killer did Anagrams ??

http://www.criminal-lawyer.org.uk/39-CLN-JAN-2012.pdf
http://www.anorak.co.uk/270178/news/joanna-yeates-daily-star-renames-her-joanne-yeates-in-rush-to-nail-pizza-killer.html/

Edit.... I was going back to look about the Handwriting.... and the article seems to have disappeared... when it say about having a sample of the handwriting already??  weird!!

Screenshot from here :  http://www.pressreader.com/uk/daily-star/20110111/textview

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline [...]

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2017, 12:31:24 AM »
Can across this article, I had never read before....

Dated: By Craig Brown for the Daily Mail
UPDATED: 09:12, 4 January 2011

It's quite odd now in the context of how the media had vilified CJ.....

Thirty or 40 years on, it is these teachers — the ones with mad hair or dirty fingernails, the unsporty ones, the ones ‘obsessed’ by their subjects, the ‘eccentrics’ — who are remembered by their former pupils, who call them ‘inspirational’.

It then goes on to say or plant a seed in the readers mind(IMO)

Who wrote this letter from prison? ‘The police complain I’m boring. No mistresses, home abroad, money in Swiss banks, I’m normal. If that is boring, I am.’ The answer is Dr Harold Shipman.
Dr Crippen was similarly normal. One neighbour in Hilldrop ­Crescent called him ‘a pleasant, mild-­mannered fellow, as docile as a ­kitten’.
He seemed to get on very well with the late Mrs Crippen. ‘I never heard them quarrel or exchange a cross word’ said a friend, who remembered Dr Crippen asking guests to lose against Mrs C at whist, so as not to upset her.
Fred West and Peter Sutcliffe displayed no signs of eccentricity. Reginald Christie, the Rillington Place killer, wore sensible horn-rimmed spectacles and was known as fastidious, even slightly ­priggish. Inspector Jennings, a colleague of this former policeman, described him as ‘a decent type of man’.

Followed by......

And herein lies the moral. The eccentrics have nothing to hide; it is the dull, normal types you should beware of.

Why on the 4th January 2011 are the Daily Mail inviting speculation, that it's "The Normal Types" you should be aware of?

Looking at this article now, throws a different complexion upon it.... What made the media change tact??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1343782/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Odd-truth-Christopher-Jefferies-great-teachers.html#ixzz4eYH6xSWW

Offline [...]

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2017, 12:52:11 AM »
Another article dated :6:54AM GMT 05 Jan 2011

Headlines of the newspaper:

Joanna Yeates murder: architect 'told friends she would be alone'
Joanna Yeates told friends and colleagues that she would be alone in her new flat for the first time the weekend that the landscape architect was killed, it has been reported.

There were certainly many more likely people to have known that Joanna Yeates would be at home alone...

Police are trying to discover exactly who knew of her plans for the weekend she died and have analysed the emails and text messages of her friends, the Daily Mail disclosed.

Did they also take swobs from these people ?????

Police admit that they do not know where or when Miss Yeates was murdered and have not ruled out multiple killers.

So how DID they determine that it was on the Friday 17th December 2010?? oh yes I remember DCI Joe Goff said on Crimewatch that the screams the neighbours heard gave them the time of the murder!

But he forgot to take Kingdoms account into reports of neighbours hearing screams..

Multiple Killers... how many people did the Police believe were involved with her death... Multiple Killers suggests more than two... So how many???

A friend, who refused to be named, told the Daily Mail: "Jo was really looking forward to having the weekend to herself. They had only moved in a few weeks before in October and it had been very hectic with Christmas coming up.
"Jo was talking about baking mince pies and finishing her shopping. They'd been out almost every night before at parties and drinks, so she was probably looking forward to having a rest as well."

This comment again by an unnamed source gives a little bit more information than they realise....

They'd been out almost every night before at parties and drinks, so she was probably looking forward to having a rest as well.

Now if we all remember correctly.. Joanna Yeates had been off work for days being ill.... So this person is suggesting something completely different... Implying that Joanna Yeates had partied for the best part of a week and needed time to rest...

Why was she off work????   And where were all these parties she was attending.. held??? And more importantly.. who was at these parties that Joanna Yeates attended????

The friend added that the police had interviewed anyone who had had email or mobile phone contact with Miss Yeates in the week before she vanished.

So who had she been in contact with the week before she disappeared??? Where any of the people she had been in contact with that week at the parties she attended... This is a strange revelation indeed...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8240260/Joanna-Yeates-murder-architect-told-friends-she-would-be-alone.html

Edit:... The Police didn't know WHEN OR WHERE she was killed..

Which means they found NO evidence that she was killed in her flat.. also suggesting that she did in deed leave her flat.. And the supposed STRUGGLE in the flat could not have happened!!!

Going back to the week leading up to the crime... According to the source Greg too was aware that they had partied all week,.. why had he never said!!!

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2017, 09:27:43 AM »
I am a bit sceptical about newspaper reports!!

They vary re Joanna having been off work ill---some say she had been off for one day, some a few days. Some say she had a headache, some a cold.

Whether she and Greg had been partying every night is a matter of pure conjecture-----possibly some truth in it, as people do tend to party just before Christmas, and it seems that Jo and Greg were sociable people.

We are never going to know whether or not Jo was happy to have the weekend to herself.

Offline [...]

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2017, 04:04:46 PM »
I've been trying to Identify this image of a Newspaper... which Newspaper it is and what is on the front page..

As most thing don't add up in this case , I was wondering if this is on the Friday???

Offline [...]

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2017, 12:42:42 PM »
When was the wedding that Joanna Yeates and Greg attended ???

Offline [...]

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2017, 02:32:39 PM »
leonora.. I have found something else which tesco's express did she go too..

Offline Leonora

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2017, 02:42:52 PM »
leonora.. I have found something else which tesco's express did she go too..
This one, in Clifton Village (photographed in 2015).

Offline [...]

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2017, 02:58:28 PM »
I'm just trying to put these images together..... But....

I think she got home before she went to tesco's.... I can't be sure.. I'll post the video but I bet it goes walkabout.....

I'll do screen shots... Or after she spoke to Rebecca Scott at 8:30PM she went back towards tescos to buy the pizza.... she must have been expecting someone (IMO)

Offline [...]

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2017, 03:30:44 PM »
This is going to be difficult,... I'm trying to identify where she rang Rebecca Scott... so lots of photo's

The screen shots show her journey from the ram pub to tesco's ..she goes some where else then walks back to tesco's it looks like... tell me if I am mistaken...

There are 9 images showing how she criss crosses across bristol...  I'll link the video... can someone identify where the Rebecca Scott phone call is?? I think it's Clifton Park Road... It's exremely close to her home...

You can say the media get things wrong... But who gave them the info so they could make the map?? They had to be told something very early on....

I always found the Rebecca Scott phone call interesting... because they have changed things about the length of time it was ...

And I could never understand.. How she could talk to Joanna Yeates for 15 mins .. if she was supposed to be in Tesco Express at 8:37pm

But she could have talked to her for 15 minutes if Joanna Yeates went back to Tesco's express on regent street!!!!

Did she arrange for someone to come around to the house that evening????

Watch the video from about 1:50
https://www.channel4.com/news/boyfriend-desperately-wants-missing-bristol-woman-back