Author Topic: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...  (Read 323180 times)

Offline scipio_usmc

Re: J B Campaign Ltd - Much Ado About Nothing...
« Reply #660 on: June 06, 2016, 10:34:24 PM »
If my "Forensic Breakthrough" proves JB innocent how much would he get?

I hope he hasn't forgot about this
Jeremy Bamber offers £1 million pound reward to anyone with fresh evidence that could prove him innocent

Or this wishfull thinking?  @)(++(*

Your breakthrough is so weak and baseless you don't even have the guts to allow amateurs to look at it. 

You are the same person who keeps taking a tag marked DB/1 SC/786/85 and trying to claim it would be impossible to naturally have a tag marked such.

Let's look at the dates:

Aug 8-September 7 case officially SC/688/85
September 7 forward case officially SC/786/85 (change made because Ainsley officially took over)

Aug 13 assigned SJB/1
Late September changed to DB/1
November changed to DRB/1

So when the change was made to DB/1 the case was known as SC/786/85 and thus the tag they filled out had DB/1 and SC/786/85 written on it.

How does this tag then call the integrity in question?

You also keep taking evidence rejected by the CCRC as meaningless speculation and misrepresenting that such proves he moderator was not used.

Just like these arguments of yours hold no water and are fashioned around nothing so too is your supposed breakthrough which is why you won't reveal it.

By not revealing it you prevent people from being able to refute it and can thus pretend you have something valid.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline adam

« Reply #661 on: June 06, 2016, 11:49:40 PM »

Jeremy Bamber offers £1 million pound reward to anyone with fresh evidence that could prove him innocent

You're not still trying to big up you're self proclaimed 'forensic evidence breakthrough' are you ? Actually saying it could prove him innocent. Or was this a joke post ?

This claim has already been dismissed as you wouldn't say what it was because 'it would give the crown more time to prepare'.

I suppose that all the incriminating forensic and circumstantial evidence is wrong then.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 06:04:10 AM by adam »

Offline Admin

« Reply #662 on: June 07, 2016, 02:32:16 AM »
A resurrection is the only thing which could ever clear him now.

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #663 on: June 07, 2016, 02:39:21 AM »
A resurrection is the only thing which could ever clear him now.

He would need cops/lab workers to come forward with a credible claim they doctored the moderator and/or Julie to come forward saying she made up her claims.

While either is highly unlikely a supporter can hold out more hope of that than a victim's resurrection.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline adam

« Reply #664 on: June 07, 2016, 06:48:10 AM »
He would need cops/lab workers to come forward with a credible claim they doctored the moderator and/or Julie to come forward saying she made up her claims.

While either is highly unlikely a supporter can hold out more hope of that than a victim's resurrection.

If they fabricated the silencer evidence, they must have fabricated all the other forensic evidence which shows Sheila was not responsible.

The only window of opportunity for this was a short period while at the crime scene. Prior to the experts arriving. This was impossible to do and at the time Bamber was not a suspect.

The other option is the police told the experts to submit false reports of the crime scene. Which widens the frame.

Offline Myster

« Reply #665 on: June 07, 2016, 07:00:31 AM »
In artwork and film that hat looks much less laughable than in person. Granted many incarnations are cheap junk but even in a twill or the like it looks rather ridiculous in person. That hat with Jeremy campaign patch sewn to it would cause much laughter.

The Official Jeremy Bamber campaign pipe might catch on though.

Holly looks quite fetching in the CT's new promotional rig-out...
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #666 on: June 07, 2016, 07:05:22 AM »
Holly looks quite fetching in the CT's new promotional rig-out...

P.S. to Holly - I've ripped off the "FREE JEREMY NOW!" slogan because you're not an official member of the team... so feel free to use it as your avatar if you so desire!

Offline Caroline

« Reply #667 on: June 07, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »

It doesn't.

Offline Myster

« Reply #668 on: June 07, 2016, 12:13:58 PM »
Can't wait for Troods to get the barbie going... just love burnt food!  8(8-))

Offline puglove

« Reply #669 on: June 07, 2016, 12:23:53 PM »
Trudi's latest Vlog which lasts about two minutes followed by a video about other cases.

Note how she is now attempting to align the Bamber case with GENUINE miscarriage of justice cases!

Oh goody, a Jeremy Bamber pen! That will go nicely with my Saddam Hussein giant slipper, Myra Hindley string dispenser, Ted Bundy novelty fridge magnet and Idi Amin frilly toilet roll cover.

Thanks, Troods!      8((()*/
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #670 on: June 07, 2016, 12:26:23 PM »
Oh goody, a Jeremy Bamber pen! That will go nicely with my Saddam Hussein giant slipper, Myra Hindley string dispenser, Ted Bundy novelty fridge magnet and Idi Amin frilly toilet roll cover.

Thanks, Troods!      8((()*/

@)(++(* 8@??)(

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #671 on: June 07, 2016, 07:41:08 PM »
David advances many of Mike's claims and interacts with other supporters I don't see him as a lone wolf. Indeed he personally interacts with other supporters to advance his agenda.

An example of an argument of Mike's that David advances is the allegation that exhibit numbers SBJ/1, DB/1 and DRB/1 each pertained to a different moderator and eventually police decided to conceal that 3 moderators were collected and made up the narrative that one moderator was collected and that its exhibit number changed.   This argument is made by the campaign team as well as Mike and was adopted by David.  It was not made by Jeremy's lawyers ever though and I never saw you make it either. 

Jeremy's lawyers recognized that the notion anyone doctored multiple moderators and police ultimately settled on one is silly.  It is also silly to assert they could have retained the designation DB/1 for the moderator as well as for an exhibit from David Bird.  Upon learning that they gave multiple exhibits the same designation they would have to change Bird's exhibits or Boutflour's exhibits.  They could not use the same designations for both.  So at minimum one must face that a change had to occur from DB/1 to something else. 

Aside from the claims being silly the evidence is quite clear. Objective evidence illustrates how it did change. Until the change occurred every document referring to the moderator referred to it as SBJ/1.  There are no documents created the same time that contain both exhibits.

It was not the only item that changed. Three other exhibits also changed to the DB prefix at the same time for the same reason (The telescopic site, .22LR ammunition and shotgun ammo). All 4 changed to the DRB prefix the same time also after it was discovered that David Bird already had logged 100 plus exhibits under that prefix.

There is thus zero support for making the allegation and yet the CT, Mike and David all do so.

Lone Wolf is not fitting for him in my opinion.   

Well observed Scipio.  You're right I haven't argued for more than one silencer as I've never been convinced.  And even if there was more than one floating around I can't see how the labelling/administration comes close to denting the blood flake/silencer evidence which imo underpins JB's conviction.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Admin

« Reply #672 on: June 08, 2016, 01:31:56 AM »
There isn't much by the way of substance in these video logs, I thought we were promised some real evidence of Bamber's innocence?

Someone should explain to Trudi the meaning of the word corrupt since she obviously doesn't understand what it means.  And while they are at it, possibly remind her of defamation Law in England.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:42:16 AM by Admin »

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #673 on: June 08, 2016, 01:45:25 AM »
There isn't much by the way of substance in these video logs, I thought we were promised some real evidence of Bamber's innocence?

Most of their propaganda consists of efforts to create the appearance of impropriety and then they want us to make giant leaps based simply on the appearance of impropriety. This is not unique to the Bamber case by any stretch.  It is commonly used in other cases where defenders argue a MOJ has occurred but it is much more widespread than that even this is a tactic used generally by propagandists of all sorts.

Offline adam

« Reply #674 on: June 08, 2016, 09:23:43 AM »
Trudi's vlogs make Bamber seem more guilty. A typical example was the 'bike ride' vlog.

Supporters on the Blue forum used to act as if Bamber had to cycle through a swamp. Which was never believable otherwise the prosecution would not have suggested he did this. There were also three routes and RB said it was an easy journey which passed no dwellings. 

Trudi was then filmed on pathways that anyone could cycle on. One pathway even had a bench. Maybe Bamber had a rest half way back.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 10:09:27 AM by adam »