Author Topic: Threads which are started simply to promote abuse will be deleted on sight.  (Read 6932 times)

Offline Admin

We have become increasingly conscious that some members are starting threads simply to cause disruption and dissent.  This will not be tolerated.

Threads started primarily for this purpose will be deleted on sight.

Admins
?>)()<

Offline Admin

We are disappointed by the conduct of some members today who have chosen to ignore previous warnings issued by us and have sought to take advantage of the fact that some mods are on holiday.  Smart ar.. abusive comments and snide disingenuous remarks will not be tolerated.  Likewise, insulting posts intended to cause upset are uncalled for and are most definitely unacceptable.

Threads which are started simply in order to make threats against this forum like the one started earlier this evening by another former member will be instantly deleted.  We are appalled at this behaviour and condemn it in the strongest terms.

Any member repeating this folly will also have their account deleted.  Removed members will not be allowed to rejoin this forum in accordance with our existing policy on such abuses.

No exceptions. 

Admin
   ?>)()<
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 10:50:22 PM by Admin »

Offline Mr Moderator

Please let's all keep to thread topics today peeps.  Deviation will result in automatic deletion.

Offline Admin

Threads which are started simply to cause disruption and provoke a reaction will not be tolerated.

Admins
?>)()<

Offline John

Reminder. Threads which are started simply to cause disruption and provoke a reaction will not be tolerated.

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Mr Moderator

I am disappointed by the conduct of some members who have over the last few days chosen to ignore previous warnings and sought to take advantage of the fact that some mods are away on holiday.

Threads which were started for no reason other than to cause friction have been removed by me.  I will be watching closely today for any similar infringements and in particular attempts to derail topics.

Abusive comments and remarks  referring to posters as stupid will also no longer be tolerated.  Likewise, insulting posts intended to cause upset are uncalled for and are most definitely unacceptable.

Please think before you post in future.

Offline Mr Moderator

I will not repeat myself again in respect of threads which are started for no other reason than to disrupt the free flow and harmony of this forum.

Anyone breaking this rule will be banned.

Offline insider

I will not repeat myself again in respect of threads which are started for no other reason than to disrupt the free flow and harmony of this forum.

Anyone breaking this rule will be banned.

If I recall correctly a certain new member was banned once already for gross misconduct and for making malicious comments about this very forum.   I am sure I can find the post concerned somewhere.  Is there a forgive and forget policy in force MM ?
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline Mr Moderator

I hope not. I notice (well, if it's the same person) they are back in fine form- join, criticise and contempt for other posters. I only have issue with one person, until I logged on this morning, it's now up to two.

I have dealt with the issue since the member concerned refused to take heed of my earlier warnings.  The forum has been making much progress recently but it only takes one disingenuous troublemaker to rock the boat and create disharmony.  I do hope the other moderators agree with my decision.

Offline Outlook

I have dealt with the issue since the member concerned refused to take heed of my earlier warnings.  The forum has been making much progress recently but it only takes one disingenuous troublemaker to rock the boat and create disharmony.  I do hope the other moderators agree with my decision.
I wish the whole McCann section was killed off totally.  Delete the lot and do us all a favor.

Over 27000 posts, most hate filled and going nowhere.

Offline insider

I did wonder why my e-mail box was full of reported posts today and it has all become clear.  If he wants to goad everyone let him do it somewhere else.   SHW was spot on when she alerted to this earlier today but give him enough rope and.....    @)(++(* 
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Offline puglove

I wish the whole McCann section was killed off totally.  Delete the lot and do us all a favor.

Over 27000 posts, most hate filled and going nowhere.

Totally true. This forum had so much intregrity, so much fight and truth, we proved once and for all that Bamber shot his family. And the Simon Hall case had more holes than a string vest.

I suppose this will get deleted, too.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Outlook

Totally true. This forum had so much intregrity, so much fight and truth, we proved once and for all that Bamber shot his family. And the Simon Hall case had more holes than a string vest.

I suppose this will get deleted, too.
and Craigie, Michell and Prout.  All debunked!

How can decent people obsess for 24 hours a day about a child they never knew and do not care about?

Offline Andrea

I get fed up with my email being flooded with complaints by the Mcann posters. I dont like babysitting adults. Get rid!

Offline Puffin

I agree with this, the section has now run its course and is serving no useful purposes; rather it is making Justice look quite bad. 
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson