Author Topic: Forum News  (Read 5614 times)

Offline Admin

Forum News
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:09:17 PM »
Afternoon all.

Firstly we would like to thank everyone for their continued support.  We have put up several documents over the last couple of days relating to Julie Mugford and Jeremy Bamber,  we hope that you will enjoy perusing them.

Our Twitter site is going from strength to strength with over 6,000 followers as of last evening.  The high calibre and status of the vast majority of our followers ensures that our message is getting out to the right people.

Whilst on the subject of Twitter, you may like to know that we asked both Simon McKay and Mark Williams-Thomas direct questions about the mistakes in the ITV programme.  Neither could answer the points made to them and McKay has blocked us.  Says it all!

Finally, Simon McKay announced the following on Twitter yesterday:

"The decision of the CCRC in #jeremybamber's case will not be before 23 April. The CCRC has confirmed he and I will know before any 3rd party."

If you would like any news included in the weekly bulletin, please get in touch.

Admins

Offline John

Re: Forum News
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »
Can I just say that the forum Twitter site has a huge number of senior policemen as followers including some of the most senior commanders at New Scotland Yard.   Good to know!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 03:33:13 PM »
What I've noticed is this blue forum and also I think one called Glasgow Innocence or justice or something, is it their aim in life to open forums about each other to attack each other from them or something? They seem to have the same members more or less, spouting the same rubbish. It seems ludicrous to me that they have time to post and read all these forums, I just named 2 but I've noticed other being named. I can't cope with one forum these days! I come on here, it's mostly sensible and everyone seems to repect each others postings and things get sorted out.

Offline John

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:40:38 PM »
What I've noticed is this blue forum and also I think one called Glasgow Innocence or justice or something, is it their aim in life to open forums about each other to attack each other from them or something? They seem to have the same members more or less, spouting the same rubbish. It seems ludicrous to me that they have time to post and read all these forums, I just named 2 but I've noticed other being named. I can't cope with one forum these days! I come on here, it's mostly sensible and everyone seems to repect each others postings and things get sorted out.

There are three up in Scotland which are effectively closed shops.  I wouldn't worry about them Joanne as nobody bothers with them any more.

You should have a read of our sister forum which is effectively the standby forum in case this site goes down.  It is only used to host the Billy Middleton topic at the moment though.

http://simplybillymiddleton.myfreeforum.org/forum1.php

A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Milly

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 03:46:18 PM »

There are three up in Scotland which are effectively closed shops.  I wouldn't worry about them Joanne as nobody bothers with them any more.

You should have a read of our sister forum which is effectively the standby forum in case this site goes down.  It is only used to host the Billy Middleton topic at the moment though.

i didn't realise there was another forum connected with this one.........cool!!   8**8:/:

Offline John

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 03:48:13 PM »

i didn't realise there was another forum connected with this one.........cool!!   8**8:/:

It goes back some time and served useful when the old forum was taken down because of complaints by Miss Preece to ProBoards in California.  Most of the regulars used it for a week or so while this forum was created in super fast time.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 03:48:39 PM »
I didn't either.
How do people cope on the JB blue forum? When I read the posts attcking the people they don't like it makes me feel sick and I don't think I could join, not without a tin helmet and grenede anyway.

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 03:57:44 PM »
I laugh it off now since everyone who disagrees with them is accused of being me.  Poor Marie got booted off last week and was accused of being John again.   @)(++(*

You cannot afford to take it too seriously all the time...just wear your flak jacket and tin hat on the Kevin Craigie threads.   8(0(*

Offline Joanne

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2012, 06:38:39 PM »
Is there any truth in the rumour on the blue forum that this forum is being closed?

FreeSimonHall

Re: JOHN LAMBERTON latest news
« Reply #1434 on: Today at 04:06 PM »Does anyone know if the rumour regarding the red forum being taken off line is true?

Offline John

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 02:43:57 AM »
Is there any truth in the rumour on the blue forum that this forum is being closed?

FreeSimonHall

Re: JOHN LAMBERTON latest news
« Reply #1434 on: Today at 04:06 PM »Does anyone know if the rumour regarding the red forum being taken off line is true?

None whatsoever Joanne.  This forum is privately registered and hosted abroad so does not come under UK jurisdiction.   8(0(*

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 08:09:11 PM »
Jo If Steph says it's so you know it's absolute .....  8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
Jo If Steph says it's so you know it's absolute .....  8)-)))

Am I missing something here Tim?   I have been away quite a lot recently and it is difficult to keep up on a Blackberry at the best of times.   >@@(*&)

Even if I weren't involved the forum would continue such is the excellent back-room support there is, not to mention our mods who do a brill job.  Well done everyone!!  8@??)(
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:16:02 PM by John »