Author Topic: Seasons Greeting  (Read 4863 times)

Offline Admin

Seasons Greeting
« on: December 29, 2012, 08:10:49 PM »
Can we take this opportunity to wish you all our very best wishes in the run up to the New Year 2013. 

It has been an exciting year all round with the forced opening of our new forum and everything that has happened in the meantime.  Little did we think just a year ago that one of our founder members would go on to behave in the way she has and in doing so caused so much damage to her own cause.

We have looked at many new cases throughout the past year and added several new members who have come to be a very important part of this forum through their own contributions.  Some of our founder members have become moderators and senior moderators and we thank them for their continued help in keeping things running smoothly.

Not that it has all been plain sailing.  We have had to introduce limited guest posting due to the activities of a few trouble makers.  This goes against the general ethos of the forum but we have had no choice in this matter.  Maybe sometime in the future we will be able to bring it back to some limited extent.  The proxy server issue has been another problem which has raised its head in 2012 thanks to two individuals who were hell bent in causing trouble for some of us.  Thankfully we are on top of this problem now and have blocked these time wasters.

Last but not least there has been the truce with the blue forum and surprisingly it has held.  A big thanks must go out to everyone who was involved in bringing this about and for the members who have followed it more or less to the letter.  Thank you everyone.

Now get out there and start partying!    ?>)()<

ps  Nearly forgot our back-room techies without whom there wouldn't be a forum.  You know who you are guys so a million thanks for all your support.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:18:41 PM by Admin »

Offline ActualMat

Re: Seasons Greeting
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 11:49:23 PM »
 8@??)(

Hope everyone has a great new year.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 12:03:19 AM »
You too mat!

Im starting the decorating next week, bliss... Not!

Offline starryian

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 03:21:12 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone; from the other side if the world.
Miss you all and will be returning to dear ol Blighty next summer where I can - if you will pardon the phrase - get stuck in again.
Have a great new year all! 8((()*/
Starryian..

Offline insider

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 05:11:15 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone; from the other side if the world.
Miss you all and will be returning to dear ol Blighty next summer where I can - if you will pardon the phrase - get stuck in again.
Have a great new year all! 8((()*/
Hi there Ian and great to hear from you.   Just got back to old Blighty myself a few days ago so intend to do a bit of catching up now that I am here.

Best wishes for a great New Year to everyone.   8((()*/
Liars come in all shapes and sizes. No profession is without them.

Padgates staff

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 11:33:53 AM »
Great to see you both-Insider and StarryIan  8((()*/

Padgates staff

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
I think it's probably going to be quiet here tonight, so Happy new year from me, Toby, Kitten, Zippy and Kitten xx

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 05:13:26 PM »
Happy new year everyone, hope you have a good new year.

Wicked

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2012, 05:38:49 PM »
Happy New Year to all.  I will be so glad to see the back of 2012   8@??)(

Padgates staff

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »
You and Me both, Wicked.

AgentA

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 01:50:01 PM »
Hi All...Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and here's wishing you all a  very happy new year x

Offline John

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 05:14:59 PM »
Hi All...Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and here's wishing you all a  very happy new year x

Same to you and yours too AgentA.  Happy New Year everyone!!   8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Andrea

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 07:07:57 PM »
Happy new year all x

My new year started off badly.
Was at the hospital with my son, suspected heart attack, hes only 20.

He was taken by ambulance to St James hospital in Leeds at 4am yesterday morning, then transferred to Leeds General infirmary at 8am, two heart traces came back abnormal, showing that he could have had a heart attack, talk about worried, i was beside myself.

Anyway, they took blood from him at 2 oclock yesterday afternoon, it came back clear, he was allowed home at 7 last night.

It was Cardiac Arterial Spasm that he had, doctors said that he has to take things easy now.

That was my start to the new year  8(8-))

Offline Andrea

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 07:13:09 PM »
The reason for the blood test is because after a heart attack, certain Enzymes show up around12 hours later in the blood, my boys was clear of those enzymes so they ruled out a heart attack.

Padgates staff

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 07:21:27 PM »
Oh dear God, I'm so sorry to hear that, thats why it's so important to get bloods done. I hope he's ok.