Author Topic: Admin announcements  (Read 15694 times)

Offline Admin

Re: Admin announcements
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2012, 08:45:39 PM »
We have another surprise for everyone tonight!!

Have you all read the Ali Bongo letter Jeremy sent to Mike Tesko last year?   If not we have been sent a copy which we will endeavour to post shortly.

Offline Harvey

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2012, 09:06:26 PM »
We have another surprise for everyone tonight!!

Have you all read the Ali Bongo letter Jeremy sent to Mike Tesko last year?   If not we have been sent a copy which we will endeavour to post shortly.
  I would love to read that letter admin.  Is that the one where jeremy tells Mike that he doesn't trust him any more?

Offline Admin

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2012, 11:33:40 PM »
We have done a little experiment tonight and invited lots of our Twitter friends across, we are glad to say the forum passed with flying colours.  A total of 94 guests visited us tonight at the same time so it looks good for the future.  Welcome everyone!!   8((()*/

Offline Tim Invictus

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2012, 12:15:18 AM »
We have done a little experiment tonight and invited lots of our Twitter friends across, we are glad to say the forum passed with flying colours.  A total of 94 guests visited us tonight at the same time so it looks good for the future.  Welcome everyone!!   8((()*/

Wait until the news I have hits the media... you'll be in-undated Admin....  8(0(*

Can't wait Steph .... and unlike Preece's phantom strories we know it's true if you say so!  8@??)(

smurf

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 03:48:23 AM »
she brought it all on herself by her conduct so i have no sympathy for her.

Offline Admin

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2012, 04:52:38 PM »
Good afternoon everyone - the end of another glorious wet but wonderful week.

Due to the number of new members joining us from all over the world, Australia, US, Ukraine and many others it is felt that it is time to review the moderators on the forum.  This has never been a problem before but with more and more spam merchants and nuisances posting as guests it has been decided to appoint some of our longest serving members as moderators.

Congratulations to Andrea, Shona, Tim and David who have been upgraded to Moderators effective immediately.   

John remains as Senior Editor/Global Moderator.     8@??)(

Admin
  ?>)()<
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 04:57:12 PM by Admin »

Offline Andrea

« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2012, 09:32:21 PM »
Thanks admin, happy to help out  8(0(*

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2012, 11:10:19 PM »
Well, Congratulations to y'all!

Maybe you could take a few tips from the other side......  @)(++(*

Maybe not!!   8(8-))

Offline John

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2012, 01:56:38 AM »
Congrats to the new management team from me as well.  I am quite sure they are well up to their new task which can be enjoyable as well as rewarding at times.  Well done everyone!!   8@??)(
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Admin

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 04:19:23 PM »
Right everyone...this ends now.

Kevin Craigie has been asked to explain himself but he has chosen not to do so.  In the circumstance therefore he leaves us with no option but to remove and expunge the entire topic. 

Guests have been banned from posting in the interim while things get back to normal.

Admins.
   ?>)()<

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 04:24:06 PM »
I believe that is the right decision in the circumstances.  The topic has caused nothing but bother since it was started by Kevin Craigie.  If the man himself cannot be bothered to confront the issues then it certainly isn't a job for any of us.   8@??)(
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

cindy

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 04:37:23 PM »
I believe that is the right decision in the circumstances.  The topic has caused nothing but bother since it was started by Kevin Craigie.  If the man himself cannot be bothered to confront the issues then it certainly isn't a job for any of us.   8@??)(

hi   thank you for letting me register on your forum guys

i have been posting as a guest for a while so maybe this is the right time to register properly.

Offline Milly

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2012, 04:39:00 PM »

hi   thank you for letting me register on your forum guys

i have been posting as a guest for a while so maybe this is the right time to register properly.

Nice to meet you cindy.  Welcome on board   8((()*/

AgentA

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2012, 05:31:46 PM »
Right everyone...this ends now.

Kevin Craigie has been asked to explain himself but he has chosen not to do so.  In the circumstance therefore he leaves us with no option but to remove and expunge the entire topic. 

Guests have been banned from posting in the interim while things get back to normal.

Admins.
   ?>)()<

great post and a great decision. 8@??)( 8((()*/...perhaps now we can all go back to normal !!! ( whatever that may be )

Offline Joanne

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2012, 06:55:38 PM »
Of course it's thr right decision and so is the removal of guest status. We got there in the end.