Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44037 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2021, 05:16:54 PM »
And then I did a search for 'Mindhouse' and 'Bamber' and found a tweet from April from the JB Campaign team....and they sound really spooked by this doc. They are not happy. They are not happy one bit!

https://twitter.com/FreeBamberNow/status/1388172207180898305/photo/1

The CT latest tweet is about some forthcoming zoom meeting where Dennis Eady will apparently be giving a ‘presentation’ called ‘was Jeremy's trial & conviction illegal?’ (Was killer Simon Hall’s ‘trial & conviction illegal?)

From my viewpoint Dennis Eady was conned by the Cardiff Newsagent 3 - who’s case he refers to a great deal in his thesis which he called, ‘Miscarriages of justice: the uncertainty principle’ https://orca.cardiff.ac.uk/54837/1/U585226.pdf

The Cardiff Newsagent 3 also gets a mention here ⬇️

Keeping Perspective – Continue the Fight for Miscarriages of Justice’ https://theerrorsthatplaguethemiscarriageofjusticemovement.home.blog/2019/07/16/keeping-perspective-continue-the-fight-for-miscarriages-of-justice-by-dr-dennis-eady-originally-published-by-jon-robins-of-the-justice-gap-6th-sept-2013/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 05:22:04 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2021, 05:33:44 PM »
We've all had to put up with viewing faked photoshopped images of Sheila's wounds thanks to Jeremy Bamber and that support group of his. 

I've got a feeling that Mindhouse/Sky Crime are going to finally put the record straight on all of this.  And there is nothing that Jeremy Bamber or his lawyers can do to stop it. 

I agree

Could this also be the reason why Mark Newby blogged what he did?

Mark Newby
As time goes on in this case, we hope to be able to share parts of the evidence which now supports the fact that every part of the reported case appears to be untrue, and there is now a new narrative to be told which if accepted by the Commission and then in turn the Court of Appeal should lead to Jeremy Bamber being exonerated.
https://crimejottings.com/2021/03/12/jeremy-bamber-the-story-yet-to-be-told/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Was he possibly attempting to cover himself ? A damage limitation exercise ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:49:41 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2021, 05:41:21 PM »
On another note completely, whilst I was looking at all of the above, I idlily clicked on the link for the judges summing up, a bit random I know, but I discovered something I didn't preciously know...

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=273.0

This link contains the judges summing up from the time when the jury asked if they could 'hear the blood experts evidence regarding the blood in the silencer'.

I've never read that document before, but here is the Guardian newspapers version of the same event...

"After the jury were sent to reach a verdict, they returned and asked for clarification regarding the silencer. The judge told them it contained only the blood of Sheila Caffell. Seventeen minutes later, they returned and convicted Bamber by a 10 to two majority."

That statement above appears in the Guardian numerous times.  It's copied and pasted into a number of articles on Jeremy Bamber.  And up until now, I believed it.  There was no reason not to believe it.

I didn’t

Didn’t the exposure of Simon Halls guilt/innocence fraud in 2013 not give you a ‘reason not to believe it’?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2021, 05:51:56 PM »
Why do they feel the need to lie about this? It's relentless, and they are still doing it today.  I hope that Mindhouse/Sky hold the Guardian newspaper to account over this.

4. Using the press to fabricate a leading narrative’

It’s part and parcel of the malicious tactics of innocence fraud ➡️ http://ndaa.org/wp-content/uploads/innocence-fraud.pdf

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 05:57:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2021, 06:02:17 PM »
Yup, I saw the tweet complaining about Mindhouse, hopefully they will debunk all of the myths and misrepresented evidence.

Not that I expect the disciples to believe it, they have mindlessly bought into the idea that the CT is the only reliable source of information, just as Donald Trump claims that he is a victim of a conspiracy to discredit him with "fake news" - it's simple but remarkably effective stuff that has been the bedrock of every cult in history.

Do you think MindHouse recognise it’s a ‘cult’ or ‘high control group’ and if so why do you think they chose to include Poppy Ann Miller - presuming that’s her in the trailer?

And do you think she made contact with the production team as opposed to them contacting her?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:17:30 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2021, 06:25:30 PM »
Jeremy Bamber is reported to have tried to cut of someone's nose and ears in prison, but there is precious little detail about this.  If Bamber committed this act of extreme violence, what other things has he done that hasn't been reported? Maybe we'll find out.

Maybe

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2021, 06:39:17 PM »

I think it was quite Bamber friendly.

I wonder why the Greave sisters (Virginia & Anji) were left out?

Bamber was apparently moving Virginia in to live with him and had asked Anji to marry him - these events occurred before his trial
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:42:44 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2021, 06:44:38 PM »
I would love it if they have got hold of that 109 page report made by the CCRC in 2012.  The CT made some comment that Mindhouse had no access to anything to do with the latest application to the CCRC.  So why would they comment about that specifically, unless something has happened, like Mindhouse have been given some kind of unauthorised access.

The CT statement reads,

Having done some preliminary work with them on a potential project, we were then advised by industry contacts that Mindhouse had somehow obtained crime scene photographs of the bodies of the deceased at the scene

they go on,

Police officers have disseminated distressing photographs of the deceased Bamber family to third parties…

Why ‘police officers’ and not for example Mike Teskowski or Giovanni Di Stefano ?

And who are they claiming the ‘industry contacts’ to be?

They said further,

’This placed us in a very difficult position to pursuing a criminal complaint’

How so?

Their full sentence reads,

This placed us in a very difficult position to pursuing a criminal complaint, while at the same time, potentially working with those who had received illegally distributed images 🙄

I suspect the ‘illegally distributed images’ they refer to ALL originated from Bamber

Where did Mike Teskowski get his copies? What about that MP Andrew Hunter - where did he get his copies?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 07:58:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2021, 08:29:56 PM »
I'm sure there is a very long queue of retired police, prison, and legal personnel who would be more than happy to tell their story.  I think the Police, the prisons system and the legal system as a whole, is fed up of Jeremy Bamber's propaganda campaign, plus the lack of any analysis of what he is doing in the media must be a frustration to them

Do you recall what Brett Collins said to Kay Page?
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-white-house-farm-murders/id1498375308
Kay’s transcript is still available here https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0
but she appears to have removed her Twitter account?

I suspect there may well be lots of ex supporters also wanting to speak out - and it’s a possibility some may choose to remain anonymous ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:06:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2021, 08:51:17 PM »
Do you recall what Brett Collins said to Kay Page?

Referring to JM Brett Collins says,

They were kind of part-time  whenever he wanted sex I gathered, she wasn’t, she hadn’t moved in. I don’t think he wanted her to move in because there were other girls that were coming and going

The lady that came with me and we found the lawyer for Jeremy. What turned out was that her younger sister was having an affair at the same time with Jeremy and she’s the girl that was in London with us at his sisters flat when she’d died and been buried. She answered the phone one day and it was Julie ringing to talk to him and his mistress answered   the phone and that’s what set the whole thing off

I wonder if the doc makers have tracked down one or both of the Greave sisters?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:04:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2021, 09:23:55 PM »
Brett Collins also said to Kay Page - referring to the police following his and Bamber’s arrest

‘They wanted to compile kind of a story of his behaviour”

But he seemingly didn’t tell the police about Anji and Virginia Greaves or did the police not ask?

I don’t recall seeing mention of a witness statement in Carol Ann Lee’s book (What I’ve been able to read via google books) from Anji Greaves - even though her and Bamber were apparently talking about marriage prior to his arrest?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2021, 09:36:10 PM »
Brett Collins
He had a kind of secret life after work.

Will the doc makers go into more detail regarding this statement?

And will they speak to the vet or to Charles Marsden?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2021, 09:43:04 PM »
Misogyny - will the doc makers discuss this aspect ?

The following two passages are straight from Roger Wilkes book and follow one after the other

The idea of three-in-a-bed sex excited the detectives’ curiosity still further. But Charles Marsden was at pains to insist that he hadn’t taken part in the sex session. And when Jeremy returned from walking the girl home, Marsden himself had  got up and driven home.
Stan Jones was nettled by all these stories about Jeremy’s strange lifestyle. To him Jeremy’s behaviour since the killings seemed incompatible with the behaviour of a bereaved innocent.

Why did Roger Wilkes not recognise Bamber appears to have date raped the girl from the Chequers pub?

And what was this ‘secret life’ in London Brett Collins referred to?

What exactly was Bamber up to when he travelled down to London after work?

And did other women similar to Sarah come forward and speak to the police at the time after seeing Bamber’s face on the news?

How did the police trace Sarah?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 07:13:18 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2021, 08:14:31 AM »
Yup, I saw the tweet complaining about Mindhouse, hopefully they will debunk all of the myths and misrepresented evidence.

Will be interesting to see what Mindhouse do say on this

CT
Mindhouse were not privy to the 10th of March 2021 submissions to the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC), and any attempt by the programme makers to suggest they are working with the campaign, Jeremy Bamber, his legal team, or the CCRC is wholly inaccurate.

I’ve seen no suggestion anywhere of Mindhouse working with any of those listed above?

Although it’s possible someone like David James Smith or some other ex CCRC case reviewer/commissioner will be interviewed alongside people like Poppy Ann Miller ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2021, 08:16:42 AM »
I wonder why the Greave sisters (Virginia & Anji) were left out?

Bamber was apparently moving Virginia in to live with him and had asked Anji to marry him - these events occurred before his trial

Did a defence witness tell blatant lies during Bamber’s trial?