Author Topic: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up  (Read 8199 times)

Offline KayPage1990

Re: Let's chat - where am I with the podcast and clearing a few things up
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2021, 07:40:47 PM »
This is why I found it so difficult last time.

I know Anji was married. Absolutely 100% she was married. It's a cast-iron fact. There's little more to say there. I don't understand what the hell the sisters were up to or why Anji did what she did afterwards.

The one fact I do know is that she was married. I've contacted her via her married name (the one registered on the certificate of 1985) and it definitely her.

There is not one doubt that she was married at the time of the murders and she was married when she spoke to the papers. Why that all happened despite this fact is not in my understanding.

But I know she was married. As I said, I've seen the document and confirmed this.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2021, 07:41:24 PM »

Ok, that's that but why would Anji then 'pretend' it was her.

How much was she paid for her story?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2021, 07:42:40 PM »
This is why I found it so difficult last time.

I know Anji was married. Absolutely 100% she was married. It's a cast-iron fact. There's little more to say there. I don't understand what the hell the sisters were up to or why Anji did what she did afterwards.

The one fact I do know is that she was married. I've contacted her via her married name (the one registered on the certificate of 1985) and it definitely her.

There is not one doubt that she was married at the time of the murders and she was married when she spoke to the papers. Why that all happened despite this fact is not in my understanding.

But I know she was married. As I said, I've seen the document and confirmed this.

I believe you
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2021, 07:45:02 PM »
I don't know. That's none of my business.

I didn't feel the need to ask Brett as I doubt he'd have known anyway. Just like I didn't ask him how much he was paid by Mindhouse.

Sorry, I just find that I'm being asked questions that I can't possibly know the answer too. And to be honest nor do I want to.

I've had focus on the aspects of this case that I believe to be important and this isn't one for me. I'm more interested in the actual case itself.

If others want to pursue this then of course that's up to them. But I've taken this particular aspect as far as I can.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2021, 07:47:56 PM »

Did Brett Collins know Anji was married?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2021, 07:48:55 PM »
I don't know. That's none of my business.

You claimed it was ‘substantial’ ?

On page 8 of the transcript it states Brett Collins said,
The lady that I found the lawyer with, I think the newspapers paid her a lot of money..’
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz3kitv4d4xsh5i/Brett%20interview.pdf?dl=0

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2021, 07:52:42 PM »
I've had focus on the aspects of this case that I believe to be important and this isn't one for me. I'm more interested in the actual case itself.

Doesn’t the ‘actual case itself’ hinge on all what went on before ?

Isn’t it important to establish if defence witnesses perjured themselves or perverted the course of justice ?

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2021, 07:53:20 PM »
I don't know.

Because Brett told me it was a 'lot' of money. But I don't know how much and again, not my business to ask.

I got distracted by this whole debacle today and did think it was worth considering. But I can't verify it. They won't talk to me and so it feels like a waste of my time in the goals of my podcast. It could be of importance, but I've exhausted it and it's now not worth the time I've put into it.

Offline KayPage1990

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2021, 07:54:51 PM »
Honestly, this is why i've been so reluctant to post in here. I'm really interested in discussing this further.

Much like I don't care if Bamber had an affair with CM. To me, it doesn't affect the overall case.

I'm going to leave this now and go back to working on my podcast.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2021, 08:03:50 PM »
3 months after Anji gets married she’s all over the news as Bamber’s girlfriend ?

And a year later Anji’s selling her story to the media ?

The 29th October 1986 is when the story ran - on the front page of the Sun - with the headline

‘I loved Bambi Beast’
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:07:40 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2021, 08:11:28 PM »
Honestly, this is why i've been so reluctant to post in here. I'm really interested in discussing this further.

Much like I don't care if Bamber had an affair with CM. To me, it doesn't affect the overall case.

Who’s CM ?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2021, 08:16:08 PM »
Yup. I've managed to find a more detailed marriage certificate and she married in July 1985. So she was married at the time.

Let's say it is accurate and that both were with Jeremy.

Virginia is engaged. Anji is married.

Ok, that's that but why would Anji then 'pretend' it was her.

Why is it more important for one to take the fall over the other?

It's very, very strange.

Do you think they were devastated after realising Bamber was cheating on them both - presuming he was ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 10:26:57 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2021, 08:18:44 PM »
I don't know.

Because Brett told me it was a 'lot' of money. But I don't know how much and again, not my business to ask.

I got distracted by this whole debacle today and did think it was worth considering. But I can't verify it. They won't talk to me and so it feels like a waste of my time in the goals of my podcast. It could be of importance, but I've exhausted it and it's now not worth the time I've put into it.

Will you be defending Julie Mugford in your podcasts?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2021, 08:22:09 PM »
Sorry, I just find that I'm being asked questions that I can't possibly know the answer too. And to be honest nor do I want to.

Do you think Anji and Virginia realised at some point they were duped by Bamber and that he was guilty all along ?

Could that be a reason why they didn’t want to speak to you?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2021, 08:26:43 PM »

Who’s CM ?

Were you referring to Christine Bacon who was arrested on the 8th September 1985 along with Brett Collins and Matthew McDonald?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:31:42 PM by Nicholas »